Baby Bump - Cover

Baby Bump

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2016 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: My pregnant sister's husband was overseas so she asked me to be his sexual surrogate.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

“Your baby bump is getting bumpier, pretty soon you are going to have to buy pregnant lady clothes.”

My sister Paula smiled broadly “Already have, I’m almost five months gone now and none of my regular clothes fit me. My boobs are bigger, my ass is spreading and my tummy is inflating like a fucking balloon.”

“God, that must suck.”

Paula showed even more teeth as she gushed “No Way, this is so cool, I’m having Tad’s baby. I thought having a kid would be torture but I like what’s going on, I like being pregnant.”

“Too bad he isn’t here to share your enthusiasm, when does he get back?”

“What is today, April 20th? He is supposed to rotate back to the States in mid August, around the time I’m due. I hope the little Gonzo can wait that long.”

“Gonzo? You’re gonna scribe Gonzo on his birth certificate?”

She rose from my easy chair, “No, we have four names picked out but we want to see what he looks like before we put one on him. It would be weird having a blonde haired, blue eyed baby with the name Alejandro or something.”

“So Tad knows the kid is a boy?”

“I told him after the ultrasound.”

Paula left for her own home leaving me to get back to being a live alone bachelor. I used to be married but that ended when my ex decided she didn’t like playing in my sand box any more. Since the divorce eight months ago I’ve dated three women but none have made me want to date them longer than a few times. They were okay, but we couldn’t start a fire together. My sister’s husband was off in a desert shooting at desert animals, the two legged kind. Before he left he knocked Paula up and hopefully he’d be back before the fruits of his labor were borne. Since my sister and I were for the time both single, we spent a lot of time together. In fact I had a dinner date with my older sibling later that same day.

“I can’t drink alcohol, if the baby got drunk it would kick the piss out of my bladder.”

“Then I’ll have two, one for you and one for me.”

As the dinner progressed past the appetizer my sister asked me about my latest attempt to find a girlfriend. I told her about the most recent failed date and that I’d pretty much given up on looking for a steady partner in sports bars. “You should try libraries, you know, where brainy young women driven to research and abstinence hang out” she joked.

“It’s not the abstinence part I’d be interested in, I have enough of that myself.”

Paula’s eyes locked on mine for a brief second, “Yeah, I’m not interested in it either but with Tad gone, it’s forced on me.”

“You’re pregnant, do you still get horny?”

“Oh hell yeah, if Tad were here right now he’d be tied to a bed for 36 hours at least.”

When I dropped her off at her house Paula leaned to me and kissed my cheek then asked “What are you doing for the rest of the night?”

“There’s a rerun of Armageddon on TV, it’s a great movie.”

About an hour after I got home, just about the time Bruce Willis was trying to shoot Ben Affleck my cell chirped, Paula had sent a text.

Helo?

What

wnt 2 get laid?

Always

cm hre

u have a frnd 4 me?

Wait, u’ll C. Door is unlocked.

An invite from my sister to come to her place in the late night was unusual but not worrisome. Since she hinted she might have a friend she wanted me to meet (wnt 2 get laid?) I cleaned up, brushed my teeth then split for Paula’s house. She’d set me up with her friends before so I was mildly intrigued as I drove to her home. Paula left her door unlocked so I didn’t bother knocking or ringing when I got there. I stepped into the front room but she wasn’t there. “Paula?”

“Back here.”

I found my way past the kitchen to the rear of her house, only one door was open, my sister’s bedroom. I paused at the jamb “Hey, you in here?”

“Yeah, come on in.” She was sitting on her bed, her back resting on two of four pillows wearing a thigh length flower printed night gown. Her fingers were laced over the swell of her stomach as if she were feeling the baby. She had pulled her long honey colored hair into a pony tail which fell across her shoulder, the end of it fanned across her left breast. Her stomach may have been distended but the legs protruding from the hem of the gown were not only bare, but very shapely. She looked firm and trim from thigh to toes.

“Are you alone?”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

“Well I thought you might have a friend here to meet me.”

My sister cocked her head to one side, studied me briefly then grinned “Oh, you think that I invited you over to meet someone? No, I asked you to come over because I’m horny and want to have sex.”

I stopped in mid stride. I heard the words, I understood the words, but I couldn’t get my mind to accept the words. “You want me to screw you?”

Paula smiled prettily, blue eyes sparked mischievously, “Yes. I want you to screw me; lay me, fuck me, and when you get done doing all that, I’m going to abuse you for my own pleasure.”

“Hey, if you’re so fucking hard up to fuck, go find a boyfriend, I won’t rat you out to Tad.”

She shook her head then patted the bed beside her, “Sit, let me tell you why we are going to have sex.” I wasn’t afraid of my sister, not physically at least but her intentions were making me wary, I sat next to her, tentative. “You’re my brother, that works to my advantage for several reasons. First, you are available and convenient. Second, I know that you are not some rapist or serial killer so I’m safe that way. Third, you don’t have any deadly STDs; do you? Fourth, if you have sex with me I know I won’t be the latest breaking news at your work. And last, you’re not getting any right now so you must have a good deal of sexual energy to work off and I intend on working it off you.

“I have no intention of going out and finding someone to love or replace Tad and I don’t want some needy bastard clinging to me after I fuck him a few times. You and I can bounce all over our beds until he comes home and I won’t feel guilty or be afraid that some guy is going to call me and Tad answers the phone. I’m already pregnant so that’s not a problem, you won’t have to use condoms. If you’re like other men you view them only as necessary to get a girl’s permission but I am freely offering, you can enjoy me without them.”

“You’ve been thinking about this how long?”

“All week. Last Saturday when we were grilling burgers I saw you posed in a way that made my pussy twitch. I’d felt it with other guys but never with you. The feeling surprised me, shocked me and made me embarrassed for my own thoughts but the longer I watched you as a man, not as a brother, the more I twitched. I even got a little miffed at Marilyn when she was flirting with you. By the time everybody left I was thinking about you sexually. Tonight at dinner I made up my mind. Get undressed.”

“Don’t I get a say in this?”

Paula reached for my shirt buttons and levered open the top one as she said with the assurance of a ten year old girl who knew she was in charge of the game, “No, I’m the big sister, you’re the little brother, you do what I say and I say are going to screw me.”

What she said, what she was doing made me shiver with uncertainty, I wasn’t convinced I could fuck my own sister so I had to point out, “You’re pregnant, won’t sex hurt the baby?”

Paula looked at me with growing frustration in her eyes “No, being pregnant is making me so goddamn horny; I’m so hard up I could sit on a fence post right now. I’m tired of doing everything myself while thinking about what a good hard-on can do for me. My dildo doesn’t hurt the kid so your hard prick won’t either.” By then my shirt was open and her hands were working on my belt. I stood off the bed and finished the job of undressing while Paula watched with wide glittering eyes. Even though I was still apprehensive my cock didn’t have any reservations, as my clothes came off, my prick was swelling, growing into what my sister needed. She slid down from her sitting position to flat on her back and waited. Wearing just my bulging underwear I went to bed with my pregnant older sister.

She flipped to her side threw a leg over my thigh and sent her fingers into my boxers to her goal. Paula gripped my erection and started pulling on it while snuggling even closer to put her lips on my neck. There was no hesitation, no second thoughts or moments of indecision, Paula needed to fuck and she was ready to take on her own family. With my help she pulled my underwear over my hard-on and down my legs. I reached under the gown to pull her panties off and found only Paula, my fingers discovered warm soft skin unfettered by cloth. I pushed her to her back then moved up and over her, my knees between her legs, my hands next to her shoulders to keep my stomach from mashing the baby then on an unspoken cue she raised her hips, I lowered mine then the head of my cock split my sister’s cunt. She was ready, wet, warm and swollen open so I slid easily into her until my nuts pressed on the lips of her sex. Paula gasped a breath then held it while looking up at me, her mouth turned up at the corners then she sighed out “Oh my god that feels good Ryan.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.