Alicia's Penance - Cover

Alicia's Penance

Copyright© 2016 by Nomie de Ploom

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After being framed for a crime she didn't commit, Alicia has one night of her life in a blackmailer's hands... not the guy who blackmailed her though, but the guy who purchased the right to her blackmail. And is she in for a long night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Revenge  

Alicia looked down at her phone when she saw a text from an unfamiliar number. Unlocking her phone she expected it to be from one of her college classmates, or a spam message. She wasn’t prepared for what it said though.

It’s time for you to do your penance. Your payback will be tomorrow night, however you will briefly report to the following address at 6 pm tonight for details and an inspection.

She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment–she knew this time would come and she was dreading it. She quickly glanced at the address and tapped the screen to search where the address led to. Part of her was surprised when the result came up as a strip club, but it was only a small part.

To Alicia it was obvious that her blackmail when it eventually came to be would be of a sexual nature. She was a nineteen-year-old beauty after all. It felt far worse to her because in reality, she had done nothing wrong.

She had been out shopping about a month before and when she left a high end clothing store all the alarms went off. Once the employees verified it was her purse that set off the alarms she was taken by the security guard to the private office.

She consented to a search of her purse only because she knew she hadn’t done anything wrong, but in dumping out her purse came a set of very expensive pearl earrings that she had never seen before, but there was apparently a hidden tag in the little box for them. The security guard had picked them up while she protested and said “Fourty-five-ninety-nine. You realize that trying to steal this is a class c felony. You’re going away for at least a few years.”

Of course Alicia hadn’t done anything wrong, this didn’t keep her from panicking more. The security guard had let her panic for a while, and when she finally started to calm down due to the oddity of him not yet arresting her or calling the police, she paid attention to him.

“Good, now that I got your attention, I’m willing to offer you a deal.”

Alicia raised her eyebrows in skepticism. “What kind of deal?”

“Easy, you do a little something and you get out of this.”

The nineteen-year-old sighed. “So you’re blackmailing me.”

The guard had paused for a moment. “Yes and no. I don’t get to have sex with you or anything, as much fun as that would be.”

This confused Alicia. “So what’s the deal then?”

“It’s simple. You’re gonna lose the shirt and the bra, and take and rewrite this form letter,” he reached into a drawer and pulled out a letter, “in your own handwriting, substituting parts in as needed. I’m gonna go on a website, get a number, write it on your chest, and take pictures and video of you holding the letter and explaining what you did.”

“But I didn’t do anything,” Alicia protested again. He shook his head as if he wasn’t having any of her excuses.

“I’ll give you a card, you’ll register on the site, and eventually you’ll be contacted and someone else will get the opportunity instead of me.”

Alicia was even more confused by this. “So what, you’re seeling the blackmail material you have on me?”

“Basically. It’s that, or take your chance with the cops and prison.”

She knew she was stuck. She hadn’t done it, but could she afford to fight the bogus charges? She knew the answer and she had agreed to his demands. Pictures, video, the letter, a copy of her id and her phone number, and things were in motion. That night she registered on the website with the same code he wrote across her chest in marker and had to fill out the most involved questionnaire about her life ever.

That was a month ago...


Alicia opened the door to the office and stepped in. Part of her was surprised at how small the office really was, but then she realized that most of the club’s space was actually dedicated to the real purpose of the club. As she shut the door behind her she looked to the man who sat behind the oversized desk and was immediately repulsed.

Behind the desk sat a fat, balding, ugly older man. The little whispy strips of black hair that remained in patches all over the top of his head looked looked like they held enough grease to run a fast food restaurant for a month. Blotchy, partially wrinkled skin covered his face. Beady eyes and a grin with a tooth missing greeted her, and that’s before she could look down at his mostly unbuttoned shirt, more greasy hair on his chest, and his tacky clothes that were clearly not meant to leave the 70s. To Alicia the guy was the living embodiment of creepy old porn cliches.

“I’m Alicia, I was–” she started to say before he held up a hand cutting her off.

With a nasally, high pitched voice he started to speak over her. “No, no, stupid skanks like you don’t get to talk to me as if we’re equals. Lose the fucking clothes cunt and then you can speak.”

Immediately Alicia wanted to protest and started opening her mouth. However, she caught herself before she could say anything. She had been expecting this that she’d have to get naked, but perhaps not this soon and not like this. But she knew it was a test and she had to pass. As much as she hated to she nodded and reached down she pulled the pink shirt she was wearing up over her head and through all of her long flowing brown hair littered with golden highlights. Standing before him holding the shirt she looked around confused before he spoke up.

“Just put them in that box by the door.”

She turned around to see a small cardboard box right where he said it would be. It was tiny, one of those boxes that looked like it held four six-packs of pop or beer for transport before it would make it onto the shelf. Sighing she threw her shirt in the small box and reached down to her jeans.

“No wasting time trying to be all modest, just get those fucking tits out here in the open and then you can get your pants off.”

Alicia pursed her lips. She wasn’t used to being treated like this and she certainly wasn’t enjoying it. He was probably testing how far he could push her and if she would be dumb enough to crack. She hated this, a little bit because of the way this ugly brute was trying to be degrading, but more because she was used to being the one with the power when it came to sex, and here she had none. Without giving the man the satisfaction she grimly nodded and reached back, unhooking her bra and letting her breasts fall out of the cups before sliding the bra down her arms.

“Very nice. Thirty-two c’s I’m guessing?” he asked as he looked at Alicia’s shapely breasts. “Don’t bother being cute with the pants and panties, just get them both off at once.”

She wanted to roll her eyes again at that, but was glad at the idea that this might mean it’d be over sooner. She frowned once she realized that this was just the meeting to establish what would happen tonight, the so called inspection. The girl reached down to her jeans and unbuttoned and unzipped them. Her hands trailed to her sides and she wiggled her ass as she slid her jeans and red panties down her legs.

Alicia was started when she saw the flash as she bent over to pull the clothes off her leg. She quickly looked up and saw the gross man who had control over her with a camera in his hand.

“Oh great, more blackmail material?” she asks as she stands back up and more pictures are taken.

He can’t help but grin, though he shakes his head. “No, it wouldn’t be allowed. According to the rules of the blackmail exchange something very, very bad would happen to me if I tried to use this opportunity to do anything more. This is just for my own enjoyment.”

She wasn’t satisfied, how could she be powerless to do much beyond what this man ordered of her as she stood naked in his office. She lifted her other leg and finished getting her pants and panties off.

“You’re gonna need to get rid of that,” the man says as his eyes glance to the landing strip above her vulva. Alicia for her part rolled her eyes at that but nodded.

The man wheeled his chair back from his desk and motioned to her. “Come over to this side and bend over the desk looking at the screen.”

Alicia groaned as she heard the command but she moved to comply anyway. She was glad she kept her sandals on as the carpet looked dirty as she came around to the desk within a foot of him. She was kind of surprised that he didn’t touch her but she faced away from him, giving him the first view of her ass. There was another flash of light before she started to bend over and she sighed but bent over, putting her arms on the desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.