Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 13: The Moon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Moon - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Ant - 2057 --

Our team soon settled into their new lives.

We didn’t get to take the first team of construction workers to the Moon. UNSEC had built a larger ship that could house thirty people. It would become the base until the construction crew got the first dome built.

A lot of planning had gone into the design of these domes to reduce construction time. Once the underground bases had been constructed, the Domes would be built like giant jigsaw puzzles.

They could be built with no underground structures. However, as they planned for the construction Domes to be permanent structures, they had in the Moon’s case, included the extra underground facilities so all the support machinery could be located there.

One of the UNSEC’s biggest headaches was rubbish. The Moon had no atmosphere and no microbes to break the wastes down, so dumping wasn’t an option. We were supposed to maintain environmentally friendly systems. They had to reduce all packaging to an absolute minimum.

It soon became a standard joke that the cargo shuttles were doing the garbage run. We took new crap up and brought the old crap back. As long as the rubbish was sealed in the containers, we had no problems.

We watched with interest as it took the initial construction crew three months just to get the first dome erected and in working order. Personally, everyone thought it had gone up very fast for a building project.

The construction gangers learned a hell of a lot in doing so. The planning had been meticulous, and the crews knew they couldn’t fuck around. As soon as it was deemed functional, the number of workers tripled, and serious construction was got under way.

For four weeks, we did three runs a week, and they were a bit scary. Our cargo was tonnes of compressed hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen. We were pretty bugged by the end of that month, and not all of our takeoffs or and landings were smooth.

While the dome was designed to house a hundred people, it had more like twice that number for the next three months while they got the second two construction crew domes built. This encouraged the workers to get their arses into gear so they could spread out.

Quite a few of them were living in cargo containers that had been designed as emergency accommodation. They had them stacked three high, ten long and in two blocks of two rows facing each other. They had even built grated landings so you could move from one level to the other. At least you didn’t have to worry about rain.

People who slacked off on the job soon found the Moon wasn’t a cushy job and they didn’t last long. ‘Pioneer’s only’, was the common catch phrase in the ads back on Earth for workers.

There was an interesting fact about constructions gangs. While Shuttle crews tended to be mostly male, the gangers were the complete opposite. A bloke joining construction had better like having a female boss as they outnumbered the male bosses seven to three.

Nearly all of the machine operators were women and with the lower gravity on the Moon, being big and tough wasn’t a requirement. The blokes also had better like having sex and plenty of it.

The modern girls had no qualms hitting a bloke up for a bit of action, and word soon got around who was good at it. Some of the men said they felt that the world had turned topsy-turvy, as they had become the prostitutes in this outpost.

This little fact kept Gan and Abe happy, as they got more action than they could handle. The gangers were all supposed to be tagged as anyone getting pregnant was soon shipped back to Earth and lost their jobs. Many of the single blokes working the cargo shuttles also took Ant and Phil’s advice, and they got tagged just to be sure.

Married men and men in relationships found it the hardest to handle. A lot of the woman didn’t consider them out of bounds, and many marriages didn’t survive unless the Missus changed her attitude. The old values were changing. A bloke having two girlfriends or a wife and a live-in mistress was a lot more common than even ten years before.

Anne and Ray were surprised that Phil and I didn’t tend to stray. Being two hunky blokes in their prime, as they described us, we got propositioned a lot. The girls often felt guilty when given venomous looks by the woman being turned down by us.

Many of the girls didn’t think it fair that the Anne and Ray didn’t share, not realising that it was Phil and me who didn’t want to share. Phil and I took the attitude that we lived with Ray and Anne twenty-four seven and disharmony in the crew affected us all.

We also had no bitches about our girls in the sack, or out of it, so we were happy. Anne had a rich daddy, and he had purchased her a big house in Cairns. So we four had even moved into together on Earth.

Since we spent half the week in space, and a half on Earth this arrangement suited us just fine.


The first significant change that affected our harmony happened towards the end of 2059.

Ray was promoted and offered a new position on the Moon in a management role. She was going to manage the landing port for the shuttles. She also broke it off with me. She planned to live permanently on the Moon, and she knew I didn’t love her in the forever sense.

I knew that she needed more and she knew I wouldn’t commit to a permanent relationship even though we had been exclusive for nearly two years. We were twenty-six, and she wanted to settle down. I’d felt her restlessness, but I couldn’t change how I felt.

Ray was also bisexual, and she told me that she fully planned to have a co-wife and a husband. She knew I would have been open to the idea as I had no issue with having two partners, but the simple fact was that I didn’t share her interests in the same women.

We had both known for a while that we couldn’t work long term, so I had seen it coming. I was sad to be losing Ray as our pilot and my bed pal. Nonetheless, I couldn’t begrudge her, her dream, so I wasn’t that cut up about it.

Ray picked her replacement pilot, but for some reason, I didn’t take to the new girl. I did like that I got promoted to Captain. The new pilot, Chi, took a fancy to Abe and he was more than happy to have her.

I soon had a new problem. I found that my change in status had become well known on the Moon Base that they now called Alpha-One, and the propositions came thick and fast.

With all three construction Domes complete, and the main compound going ahead in leaps and bounds, there were plenty of women for me to choose from when we visited the Moon, and just as many in Cairns when at home.

I soon became to realise that while I’d had a hard time saying no to some of the women, Ray had been a shield of sorts. The women on the Moon now expected me to put out and a few didn’t like taking no for an answer.

One of the constructions bosses, Tidal, had a real hard-on for me and just to avoid her, I’d accept an offer from another woman. She wasn’t a bad looking woman and had big tits and a bit of height that I liked in my woman, but she just didn’t turn me on at all.

I even complained to Ray when I dropped into her new office one day that I’d been happier when I just had to satisfy her needs. She laughed and hugged me and said she was sorry, but she was happier as she had found two people with whom she was very content.

So I decided I needed to find another woman to replace her. I loved having sex, but the girls on the Moon were just as likely to screw me and hand me on to the next girl. It wasn’t unusual for a group of two or three of them to bail me up and ask me to spend my rest period with them.

The fact that I’d got a reputation of being bloody good in bed didn’t help me either. Anne took great delight in telling me I was the hottest property on the Moon. Apparently, my desire to ensure my partner enjoyed her time with me was back-firing.

At least I got a rest on the flights to and from the Moon. I realise I could have just said no but it’s damn hard when you have two girls rubbing their tits in your face and messing with your libido. There were some real Honeys on the Moon.

There were also some real bitches too. I learnt the hard way, not to leave a drink unattended on a table. These bitches slipped a drug they called Diddle into my drink one night. I left the bar with two girls, but they weren’t the only ones who fucked me that night.

They took me to a room, and we were soon on the bed with me on my back. I felt a bit strange. My cock was hard as iron, but the rest of me felt like I was really uncoordinated as if I was pissed to the eyeballs and just about paralytic.

The girls took turns riding me until they had enough. The second girl was riding me hard when the first one left. When she finished and rolled off, she was replaced by a girl I didn’t even know. Over the next four hours, the girls just kept coming and going. I’m not even sure I was conscious for most of it, so I had no idea how many climbed on.

The drug was starting to wear off, and my cock felt like it had been in a mincer, it was throbbing in pain, and so were my balls. I don’t think I’d actually come once. I had plenty of juices on me, but I was sure it wasn’t mine.

Then Tidal climbed on. She pushed me back onto the bed when I struggled to rise and grinned at me. “I told you I’d get to fuck you. I just didn’t get my turn until now. You must be ready to blow, and I will get what I want from you. My girls said you were one fine ride.”

The best thing about Tidal fucking me was she was loose as they come. I was bigger than the average, but she needed the big end of a baseball bat to fill her cunt. She also had sloppy, big tits with piecing’s in her nipples when they were loose. Her tits looked like she had hung barbells from them and had stretched them to her waist. She was at least wet so she didn’t rub my cock any sorer as I could barely feel her.

She turned me off so bad, drugs or not, I finally wilted. I sighed in relief as I felt my cock go down. I also felt the drug was wearing off, and my limbs started to function, so I wiggled around a bit to get the blood flowing. I think the stupid bitch thought I was fucking her. I let her stay on a bit longer as the pins and needles subsided.

She was really getting worked up, and I wondered how considering I must have barely been in her. She was grinding away on my pubic bone, which was really starting to hurt and I grunted. I had a feeling I was going to be bruised pretty bad, going by the pain. Some of those girls had ridden me as if they hadn’t had a cock in them for years.

Tidal started making noises as if she was coming and I decided to help her see stars. She leant forward to push down on my chest and to lift her hips up, and my right fist smashed into her jaw. She toppled off me to the left. I grabbed her leg and pushed, so she tumbled off onto the floor with a crash.

She didn’t even get to scream, how sad too bad. I rolled over and looked down, but she was out for the count. I checked her pulse, and she was breathing. I was so pissed off I almost hit her again, but I decided that I had better ways to get even.

I stumbled off the bed and hit the bathroom. I tried the taps in the shower and grinned. Someone hadn’t used her water ration, so I helped myself to it, and her soap. I scrubbed my body and pissed in her shower.

I had a feeling it was Tilda’s room. Only Supervisors got the big rooms with a double bed. So I was more than happy to leave her a reminder to not piss me off. I collected my jumpsuit and checked again to make sure she was breathing and left.

I went straight to Ray’s office and reported myself as a rape victim. If there was only one rule in the Moon, it was, rape of either gender was a one-way ticket to Earth. I’d heard rumours that some of the girls were raping some of the blokes and I now had pretty good idea who was responsible.

Tilda picked the wrong bloke to do it too. Ray took one look at me and called the Doctor and Head of Security. I told Security that I had knocked Tilda out and that she had said that her girls were the ones who had drugged me and used me. I told him to collect the camera information from around Tilda’s room and the lift.

We weren’t surprised that the one nearest her door was broken but both cameras to the lift were working, and it wasn’t hard to pick out who had been on the floor in the four hours I had been there. They pulled everyone in and forced all of the girls to undergo a medical.

While they didn’t have semen on them, they had enough evidence of each other and my DNA from sweat and rubbing me raw that it didn’t matter. All but four of Tilda’s team of twenty-four found themselves on the next shuttle to Earth.

I was amused to learn later that I know held the record of having fucked the highest number of girls on the moon in one day. Apparently, most of the other blokes went limp once they became unconscious, but I hadn’t.

They had also had to feed me the drug every hour when I started coming around, on the pretext of giving me water. The doc said something must have gone wrong when I was given the last dose. She could find small traces of it still in my system. She often found it in the guys for days afterwards, but my metabolism must have neutralised the drug somehow.

I took delight in seeing an Army transport shuttle turn up to the Moon and watched the girls being escorted off. I’d heard those shuttles weren’t the most comfortable rides. Quite a few of the girls were crying, but I sure didn’t give a shit. They would all lose their jobs, their bonuses and Ray said they would all do time in prison. I sure hoped they thought I was worth it.

Things quietened down when I got back to the Moon after a month off. The girls still on the Moon left me alone for a little while and then only the braver or dumb ones started approaching me again. Ray had a big sign put up in the bar when we got back.

In bold letters, it said, “You can ask, but no is NO.”


Phil marrying Anne also had me on a downer.

Since my little incident had to be investigated my whole ship got a paid holiday, Anne and Phil decided to make the most of it. We all packed up and went to NZ for the wedding. We stayed for a week. Then they went on honeymoon, and I came home.

It was good to see Eca and Ian. Darleen was a real honey, and at twenty-two years, she was a real knockout. She took charge of looking after me. I was surprised she didn’t have a boyfriend. She was as tight as I remembered. A weekend spent with her went a long way towards erasing Tilda from my memory.

I just hoped Phil never found out I was screwing his sister.


I was still glad to be home when I got back.

We had divided Anne’s big house into two suites with a common dining room, kitchen and big outside entertainment area with a pool. My side was quiet without Ray. I often felt like a third wheel with Anne and Phil these days when we were home. They were tight and did a lot of activities together that didn’t include me.

I didn’t like bringing random girls back to the house. I was more likely to abstain from sex when on Earth as I got more than enough on the Moon. After my last marathon effort, I didn’t feel like doing it with a random person either.

I was surprised I’d let Darleen console me, but I wasn’t in any hurry to get into bed with a stranger now I was back home. We didn’t even do anything the week Phil was still there. It was nice when she had just crawled into bed with me and hugged me for a while then went back to her bed.

It was only the weekend before I left that she took the hugging a bit further and I let her encourage me to make love to her. I never have any bad dreams about that night on the Moon. I did have nice dreams about Darleen though.

It decided that it was easier to avoid women if I stayed home. I don’t think I was brooding, and to be honest, I didn’t really think that much about that night thanks to Darleen. I was pissed about them doing it to me, but I didn’t mope about it. I’d healed up fast, and my cock was working just fine.

If they had asked me for a fuck-a-thon, I probably would have agreed just to see what would happen. But I barely even remembered most of the girls, and I didn’t get to come, so it took any fun for me out of it. I didn’t like being drugged and used, but I couldn’t change the past.

I actually enjoyed the peace and quiet and pottering around the estate’s gardens. Since we did the garbage run, we didn’t have a lot of plants or animals on board only my pied rat Alice and my small herb gardens.

I’d established a large vegetable garden on the block that I loved to spend my time in when home. The house was on two acres, so I had enough area to play with. I still did most of the cooking, and Phil and Anne were more than happy to let me.

Phil and Anne came back from holidays, and I was happy to go back to space. I’d been cleared of all wrongdoing and Tilda, and the two girls who first drugged me were doing time for a heap of different charges. They really threw the book at them.

Most of the other girls got off with suspended sentences, but they now had black marks against their names making it bloody hard for them to find work in construction, even on Earth. They would never work for UNSEC again. I was just glad Tilda got her just deserts. Care factor on my part, about the other girls suffering, equalled zero.

Their positions on the Moon were soon filled, and all new employees both male and female were given special lectures about respecting other people’s rights to say no if they didn’t wish to have sex with them.

It still didn’t solve my problem, as they could still ask.


Abe came to my rescue in an obscure way.

We had been back in space for about a month when he informed us that he had fallen in love with a chick that was now permanently based on the Moon. He was changing jobs.

UNSEC had allowed an International Consortium to erect two small mining outposts similar to the Construction domes and they needed some pilots to run between them and Alpha-One. Abe was to operate one of their low altitude ore transporters.

Being a mechanic and having his pilot’s credentials, the mining company were more than delighted to have Abe. So we found ourselves needing another crew member. This time, however, I got to choose, as I was the Captain.

Phil and Anne were amused that I only interviewed women for the job and guessed why. I really didn’t like my second job of being a male prostitute. It was fun for a couple of months, but I missed having a relationship like the one I’d had with Ray.

I’d done enough screwing around while I’d been doing my training that I now knew that I did prefer having a more permanent relationship, even if I didn’t wish to marry. While I hadn’t loved Ray in the forever sense, we’d had rubbed along nicely, and this was what I was looking for.

I’d interviewed close to two dozen women before I found her. I was almost giving up hope. Her name was Loral Smith. She stood 184cm in her bare feet. She had short cropped, cherry brown hair and big grey eyes that had a purplish outer ring.

When she walked into the room, I took one look, and I was in lust. By the time, my eyes went from her eyes to her feet and back again, I was stretching the crotch of my jumpsuit. Then she spoke, and I felt myself drip as my cock jerked in hunger. I hadn’t been this turned on for a very long time, not at first sight anyway.

While I was looking for a bed partner, I also wanted someone who knew her job. Loral didn’t have a ship and was currently waiting for reassignment. She had been on shuttle crews for a year. I was amused to learn she was also a Kiwi. My file had a note attached that she had already been in three different crews in so far.

I asked her to sit, which she did. “So why do you need reassignment?” was my first question. Nothing in the file indicated she was bad at her job, quite the opposite in fact. They all said she was an exceptional mechanic.

She looked into my eyes and seeing my desire, she sighed. I later learned that this was her fifth such interview since her last berth, and they had all been disasters. Both of the male Captains had for their first question, asked if she put out. One of the females was the same, and the other woman took one look at her and said that she wouldn’t do.

The three ships she had served on were no different. The crews had expected her to screw at least one of them if not most of them if they had mostly males. The fact that she was capable of defending herself had meant after an altercation or two, she was left alone, but the team soon got rid of her.

“I don’t fuck the crew,” she replied coolly.

I grinned, “Good because I don’t share and I don’t stray. Plus Anne and Chi would castrate the boys if they tried.”

“I don’t fuck the Captain either,” she said in an even tighter voice.

“Well, in this case, I won’t force you. As much as I believe that we’d be compatible, the decision is still yours to make. Can you at least act like I am, so that the girls on the Moon leave me alone?”

Loral chuckled, and I got harder as her laugh shivered down my spine in a very nice way. She had a sexy voice and an even sexier laugh. She narrowed her eyes and looked at me. “You’re serious, aren’t you?” she asked.

I nodded earnestly, “Oh yeah! They can be like pit-bulls if they know a bloke is single. Being spoken for is no better if the Missus isn’t with you. It was okay when I was with Ray, as my brother Phil and I were known not to stray.”

“Since Ray left our crew, the girls think I’m fair game. It gets a bit much after a while. Now that Gan has Chi, it would be nice if I had a partner so they’d leave me alone too. It would also make crew more balanced.”

“What about my ability to do the job?” she asked.

“Lady, you’d not be sitting across from me if you couldn’t do the job. The problem with shuttle crews is that because of how much time we spend together, any discord between the members is a disaster.”

“We have to rely on each other and trust is crucial. That doesn’t mean you have to be intimate with the crew. However, when a member doesn’t bond with the others in some way then the others tend to not trust that person.”

“I’ve been lucky in that so far I haven’t had that problem. I’d like you to come to dinner and meet the crew. If you don’t like us, or they don’t like you, then I’ll keep looking. Fair?”

Loral, realised I was entirely serious. I’d made no pretence about wanting her, but I did expect her to bond with the others. The fact they were in committed relationships meant that if she didn’t meet me half way the other girls could see her as a threat.

Apparently, she’d had this happen on all three of the other ships, and I could tell that she now understood why it was happening. She sighed again. She liked my honesty, and I could feel that wasn’t totally immune to me either.

She decided to be straight with me. “Captain, the reason I don’t fuck the crew, is that I can’t,” she said. I was intrigued, so I had to ask why not.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.