Cinder Whore - Cover

Cinder Whore

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sexy take on the original Cinderella fairytale, this one adds a BDSM twist to the goings on! And why not... I am MASTER Jonathan after all!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fairy Tale   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Prostitution   Slow  

Four weeks had passed since Bella had gotten her nipples pierced. She was healing well, and it was time to go get her piercings checked.

“Bella today you and I are going back to see Big Pete and have him look at your piercings to see how they are doing. Hopefully, we can get your clit hood pierced today too if things are going okay with your other piercings,” he said.

“Yes Master,” Bella said. While she wanted to please her Master, Bella was understandably apprehensive about getting this ultra-sensitive spot pierced. She knew how sensitive her clit was and wasn’t exactly sure of what was going to happen to her today.

But she had come to trust her Master over the past month or so since he had bought her at the auction, and she knew that he would not subject her to anything that would do her harm.

Mark sensed her anxiety and tried to ease her mind. “Don’t worry my little slut, I will be with you the whole time and I won’t let anything bad happen to you,” he said putting his hand over her fidgeting ones.

Bella looked up at him and smiled appreciatively, “Thank you, Master. That makes me feel a lot better,” she said. She was still scared, but knowing he would be there to watch over her was a big comfort.

After breakfast, Bella went to her room to get dressed. Although she slept in the master bedroom with Mark every night, she used one of the two spare bedrooms in the house to keep her clothes in.

Mark had given her that room when she came to live with him. It was her recovery room when she’d had an exceptional session with him, it was her place to think when she needed to calm herself for whatever reason. And, although she had yet to need it, it was also her punishment room if and when she needed to be “sent to her room”.

But for today at least, it was just her changing room. Bella picked out an outfit that she hoped he would find attractive on her and got dressed. She smiled as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the closet door.

She traced her finger along the deep V neckline of her little black dress and remembered the day that he had taken her clothes shopping. She remembered the red dress she was wearing that day – the only dress and only clothes she had left from her previous life. She still had that dress, although now it was just a memento ... a reminder of a part of her life that was, thankfully, over.

Bella put on her thigh-top stockings and slipped on her open toe silver heels and she was dressed. She went into the bathroom to brush out her hair and then into the living room to show Mark and get his approval on her looks.

“Do I look good enough, Master?” she asked, genuinely concerned.

“Good enough to eat,” he quipped.

Bella giggled at his playful response. “Thank you, Master,” she said. Then just to play along, she lifted the short hem of her dress showing she wasn’t wearing any panties. “Would you like an appetizer, Master?” she remarked.

“Maybe later, we need to get going. We have a lot to do today,” he smiled. The two of them got in the car and headed downtown to Big Pete’s tattoo parlor.

“Hi Mark, Hi Bella, what can I do for you today?” Pete said when the pair entered his shop.

“Well, we are here to check Bella’s piercings and see if she is ready for her ‘hood piercing,” Mark said.

“Of course. Let’s go in the back room and have a look,” Pete said and he led them into the back room where they would have some privacy from people passing by or coming into the shop. They went through the double swinging doors that reminded Bella of the old west saloons she had seen on TV and Bella stood in the center of the room under the fluorescent lighting.

“Okay, let’s have a look,” Pete said. Bella slipped the thin straps of the dress off her shoulders and lowered the top, exposing her breasts to the man. “These are doing really well – you must be a quick healer!” he said as he examined the piercings. “Have you been rotating them as I said?”

“Yes, Sir. Master Mark makes sure I rotate them twice a day like you told us,” Bella said softly. She didn’t say anything to either man, but Bella was enjoying this man’s huge hands on her tits. She could feel herself getting damp as he manipulated her tits, examining her piercings and making sure they were healing properly.

All too soon for her tastes, Pete was done with his check. “Things are looking great. In fact, I don’t think you will have to wait for the full four to six months it normally takes most girls to heal ... I’ll bet in a couple more months you will be completely healed if things keep going like they have,” he said smiling.

“Thank you, Sir,” Bella said, trying to compose herself.

Mark noticed her infatuation. Bella why don’t you go in the other room and look at the different piercing jewelry and see what you like,” Mark said.

“Yes Master,” she said and turned to leave the room.

Once she had gone into the front of the shop, Mark turned to Pete. “Pete, I noticed that Bella was enjoying your inspection quite a bit. Now that you’ve okayed the hood piercing, I want you to play with her a bit – tell her you need to get her clit to full size before you pierce her, but I want you to make her squirm and really get her hot. She will fight cumming because I am here, but I want to see her struggle!” he said quietly, so Bella wouldn’t hear him.

Pete grinned wickedly. “Sure thing!” he said.

Bella came back in a couple minutes later. “Did you find something you liked?” Mark asked her.

“Oh yes, Master! There are a lot of very pretty things here!” she said excitedly.

“That’s good, you can show me a few things when we are ready to leave. I want you to have rings in your nipples and a ring in your hood, but I will let you pick a few things out when the time comes,” he said.

“Thank you, Master,” Bella said.

“Okay Bella, now just like with your nipple piercings, I have to hear it from you that you want this. So you tell me, do you want me to pierce you or not?” he asked.

“Yes Sir, I want you to pierce me just as Master Mark described,” she said.

“All right then, why don’t you and come lay on the table here. Let me get you a step and I’ll help you up,” Pete said. He brought over a stepstool and held her hand as she got up on the table, laying on her back. She raised her hips and slid her dress up under her back so it would be out of his way as he worked. Mark took up a position at her head so she could hold his hand and know that he was nearby should she need him.

“Okay, Bella now spread your legs so I can see what I’m doing. These piercings have to be done right if you don’t want problems later on,” Pete said. Bella spread her legs as wide as the table would allow.

“You know, as many of these female piercings as I do, I ought to get a gyno chair!” he commented to himself. “It would sure make this job easier!”

He began to look at Bella’s sex. “It sure is nice when girls come in here shaved like you are Bella. It makes it so much easier to see what I’m doing. Thank you for that,” Pete said.

“You’re welcome Sir, but it is Master’s rule that I am shaved at all times,” Bella said, blushing at his compliment.

“Well, I like ‘em baby smooth myself. And you have a very pretty one here. I like them when they are neat and all tucked-in like yours,” Pete said.

“Thank you, Sir,” Bella said, her blush deepening. She wasn’t used to other men complimenting her on her pussy’s appearance. She wasn’t sure if she should be grateful for the compliment, or shocked at this strange man’s boldness.

“I have a lot of girls come in here looking like they just straddled a chainsaw! A few of them I have wondered if I should pierce them or just staple them back up!” he laughed. Bella giggled at his joke.

“The only downside to having a neat puss like yours is that I need to be able to get to the proper location for the piercing. I’m afraid you are one of those women who require some manipulation in order to get the piercing placed correctly,” he said.

Pete looked up at Mark as if waiting for his permission, although he already knew he could proceed. “Do what you have to do Pete, I want this piercing done right, that’s why I came to the best in the business!” Mark said.

“What do you mean manipulation Sirrr – ohhh!” Bella felt his fingers beginning to toy with her clit, rubbing it and coaxing it to swell. Bella’s eyes got wide as she felt him fingering her and rubbing his fingers across her pussy lips and clit.

Pete spread her pussy lips with his index and ring finger of one hand while his middle finger rubbed over her clit. Bella moaned softly, not sure if she was supposed to be enjoying this and not wanting to get into trouble if she did.

But whether she wanted to enjoy it or not, her body was responding to his teasing and she began squirming as his fingers played over her dampening slit. She spread her legs wider and raised her knees so she could push against the table, rolling her hips and humping up against the invading hand.

Bella gripped the edge of the table and bit her lip as she fought her own responses to what the big man was doing to her. It felt so wonderful but she wasn’t sure she should be enjoying it. What if this was a test to prove her devotion to Master Mark?

If she submitted to what this man was doing and showed she was enjoying it so much perhaps he would be disappointed in her. She would hate to displease him or anger him. But the fingers churning inside her felt so wonderful...

Bella was so lost in her inner battle that she let a small whimper of need escape her lips before she could quell it. She heard it as well as Mark and Pete. She looked at Pete and saw the wicked look of victory and she knew he understood her wordless begging.

She looked up at her Master quickly hoping to see something akin to permission or at the very least forgiveness, but she saw neither. It was as if he was distracted at that moment. Bella wasn’t sure if she should be grateful he didn’t hear it or upset that he wasn’t paying complete attention to her being molested like this.

“Master!” she called out to him wanting to know if this was what he wanted.

“Just relax and enjoy it, Bella. It’s okay...” he said calmly. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

Bella looked up at him. Once she saw his smile she knew that this was his plan. She could enjoy herself, and that took all the pressure off her.

She looked back down at Pete who smiled and winked at her. Then Bella realized she had been set up and that this was all just a game. At that point she gave into the delicious feelings she was being given. Her moaning got louder and more enthusiastic, her writhing became more pronounced, and she allowed her passions to consume her.

“Oh, Goddd!” Bella moaned out not holding it back anymore. She humped up against his hand with renewed excitement. Pete answered her call by slipping a couple fingers inside her while his thumb continued rubbing against the rapidly growing button.

Her clit had shed its hood now and stood hard and erect, loving the attention it was being given. Bella was writhing and squirming all over the table like a snake on a hot griddle.

Bella was getting close to her orgasm and she could feel herself preparing for the event. But that’s when Pete pulled his fingers from her. “Okay it’s time,” he said flatly. He picked up the piercing needle and the barbell piercing that would be her “training” piercing until she healed. As Mark held her arms down on the table and held her still, Pete did the piercing.

Bella gasped loudly and let out a small whimper of pain as the needle punctured sensitive flesh, but it was over in a flash and she now sported her new piercing – a horizontal barbell. She would wear this until she was healed just like with her nipple piercings, rotating it every day so it wouldn’t grow back over the barbell.

Mark helped her to sit up and Bella kept her legs wide apart due to the pain. Pete brought a handheld mirror over to her so she could see her new jewelry. She had to admit it did look sexy, seeing her bald pussy with the sparkly metal stud in her clit hood.

Mark came around the table and knelt down between the girl’s legs, examining the work. “It looks amazing! Good job, Pete!” he said quite satisfied with the results.

“Thanks,” Pete said, happy that everyone was satisfied with his work.

Mark turned to Bella. “You did wonderfully, slut. In fact, I am so pleased that I’m going to give you a surprise now. I was going to do this at a later date but this is the perfect time. Pete here is going to brand you!” he said.

“Brand me?” Bella said. She knew what branding was. She had seen movies where cowboys heated up branding irons until they were red hot and then pressed them against a cow’s hip to mark them as property. Surely he didn’t mean that!

Mark saw the look of horror in her eyes and laughed. “Don’t worry Bella we aren’t heating up a branding iron for you. In the old days, that’s what they did to slaves, but that’s not what we are doing to you today. No, you are getting ‘branded’ with a tattoo. Same place, on your hip, but a lot less painful!” he said.

Mark turned to Pete pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket. “This is what I want Pete,” Mark said, showing him the rough sketch. “See it will have the work ‘OWNED’ in the center and the words ‘Property Of’ curved over the top and the words ‘Master Mark’ curved underneath. I want this tattoo on her left ass cheek just behind her hip bone right here,” he said, showing Pete where he wanted the tattoo.

Bella could hardly believe it! She was actually going to be permanently marked as his property. She was going to be his forever! “Oh, Master! Oh, thank you for this! Master I ... I don’t know what to say! Oh, Master, thank you, thank you!”

It was too much for her. Bella broke down sobbing. She hadn’t felt like she belonged in so long. She threw her arms around Mark and bawled into his shoulder. Pete smiled and diplomatically stepped into the front of the shop to give the two some alone time. Mark held Bella for a few minutes letting her get out the overwhelming emotions she was feeling. When she had gotten herself together and dried her eyes, he called Pete back in.

“Are you ready now, Bella?” Pete asked.

“Oh yes, Please hurry! I want to wear Master’s brand right away!” she said excitedly. She got back up on the table laying on her right side so he could work on her left cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.