Enslaved Caucasian Faggot - Cover

Enslaved Caucasian Faggot

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A privileged white boy is raped and turned out as a jailhouse ladyboy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Shemale   True Story   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence   .

If you’re like me, darling, you enjoy giving hawt, newd blow jobs in some dirty sweaty adult arcade video booth, using LOTS of tongue and saliva! HA HA HA! Naked Caucasian wimp, cowering at the feet of his Negro Mastah. A lewd and completely newd bareback blowjob! To be performed in the dayroom, In front of all the other inmates! Ha ha ha! Denewda! Little Caucasian sissy takes orders from his big Negro Bull! I love being with Negro men!! BORN THAT WAY! BORN SISSY! Ha ha! I KNOW that I was born sissy. When a male is born physically and psychologically like a female - he WILL be another man’s “woman” someday!

Keven, a young blonde Caucasian sissy: Violent Negro pimp - no freedom - 30 men a night - indebted - enslaved. That’s the life of a prison faggot!

My big Negro boyfriend has a hard cock that curves up, like a horn! The average person finds it hard to believe, but we in the sissy community have known forever that hetero men love feminine white boys - especially us crossdressing lady boys! They are attracted to dainty white effeminate queens like me. I guess it’s because we embody the feminine ideal; because we are male, we understand what real men desire, and more - we wholeheartedly provide it to them. An example of the feminine ideal is a hyper sexualized female, whose only desire in life is to please men sexually - to do things the average wife or girlfriend would either flat out not do, or do reluctantly as a device to secure a man, and once having done so will cease these activities. A porno woman is a good example of a hyper sexualized woman. I want him to pound me! I want to be roughed up!

Rough sex with a big tough Negro Bull. I’ve always had the reputation of being a homosexual! Even though I got married!! It didn’t stop, like I thought it would. You CAN’T cure homosexuality! And you simply CANNOT conceal your homosexuality from others, it ALWAYS gets out!

Some hard black men in County barebacked me! They ganged up on me. I heard them say that they had my ass on LOCKDOWN!! I heard them say that “she” has skills, when it come to suckin hard black cock! BAREBACK him, sissy! Go ahead! I’m proud of myself!

I got turned out as a queer in the county jail ... Those men turned me into a cocksucker and there wasn’t a THING I could do about it. And after awhile, I didn’t WANT to do anything about it! I learned to give blow jobs better than any woman could. All the guys said that I gave the best blow jobs! And yes - hearing them say that made me feel SO proud!! My Man, the Negro who owned me, renamed me Pretty Pinky, and told everyone: “She gots SKILLS - Pinky!” be havin’ SKILLS!”, about my blow jobs. White women and white homosexuals LOVE black men!

God! I am SUCH a homosexual! I encouraged my beautiful Filipina wife to go out and have sex with other men! I LOVE men! Oh I love them SO much! feeling a guy’s hairy chest! Pressing my face up against his buff chest, feeling the rough mat of hair next to my face. I love to feel of a man’s big hairy forearms! Being held in those big strong arms and making out with him, his rough sandpapery jaw, nuzzling the soft flesh of my bare tits! Daniella married SUCH a faggot! It’s her own fault though, because she read the stuff I wrote about being a sissy wanting so BADLY to have sex with real men, and still didn’t dump me!

I love to get a leather strap laid across my bare ass! When I was a teen I was blowing this grown up in the hotel room, and suddenly I crawled to the chair where his pants were. I pulled his leather belt off his pants and crawled back to him on my knees. “I need a beating,” I begged him. And he laid that strap HARD on my ass!

Keven-Jeanne knelt at his Negro boyfriend’s feet, his dainty hands fumbling at JJ’s belt buckle. Keven-Jeanne was thinking about what D’Anny would be feeling - if she could see her husband on his knees, completely nude except for lipstick and high heels, submissive before a REAL man. Once the buckle was unfastened and JJ’s trousers fell to the floor, Keven-Jeanne hooked his thumbs in the waistband of JJ’s jockey shorts and eased the jockeys down, freeing his big cock – which sprang up, brushing the sissy’s pouty mouth. Keven-Jeanne ran his fruity little hands allover JJ’s big muscley legs! Keven-Jeanne knew that the big negro was gonna fist fuck him in his little pink fuck hole, and the thought made him tremble with fear and anticipation – just thinking about JJ’s big knuckley balled up fist in his anus!

But Keven-Jeanne knew what JJ wanted first – a hot slobbing knob job! He bowed his blonde head, flicking his tongue over the head of JJ’s big black cock head, before engulfing the entire head into his spit filled mouth. JJ groaned loudly in pleasure. His big hand reached out, cupping the back of the white sissy’s skull. Keven-Jeanne went down deep on the black man, so deep he retched. This sound made JJ so HAWNY! He began roughly skull fucking his Caucasian punk – his yellow eyes all over his sissy’s sexy white buttocks. With his other hand, JJ reached down and began feeling Keven-Jeanne’s naked buttocks. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of the Queen’s faggot’s mouth. Keven-Jeanne looked up at his black master – “Why, Daddy?” he whimpered. “Honey - I’m so HORNY!”

JJ took Keven-Jeanne by the upper arm and pulled him to his feet. “Turn around, sissy!” he ordered. Keven-Jeanne obeyed his man, pirouetting sexily. All Keven-Jeanne had on was a pair of string panties, and high heel pumps – like a woman. “Do you like my legs, daddy?” he simpered.

“Oh yeah, baby”, Jose said, his big rough hands feeling Keven-Jeanne’s silky feminine bare legs.

“Are they silky, daddy?” the Caucasian bitch pouted prettily. “Like a womman?”

“JUST like a womman, maricon”, Jose said in his deep manly voice, his big, rough hands all over Keven-Jeanne’s silky feminine legs. He took hold of the strings and pulled the queen’s bikaynie panties down And spread the Caucasian bitch’s ass. Keven- Jeanne whimpered as he felt one of his boyfriend’s thick fingers poking his tight rectum. Jose reached in front and offered the finger at Keven -Jeanne’s lips. The horny queer eagerly took the Puerto Rican’s finger into his mouth, sucking on it, coating it with saliva. Jose put the finger back into the homosexual’s rectum, working it slowly in, until he was knuckle deep. Then he took it out and opened a tub of Vaseline, scooping out a healthy gob with 2 fingers.

Keven-Jeanne shivered with anticipation, his mind racing. What if D’Anny could see him now, her husband, behaving like a submissive woman to this big black man??

Soon, his wife forgotten, Keven-Jeanne was wiggling naked on Jose’s thick fingers. Thick with grease, the big Puerto Rican black man now had 3 fingers knuckle deep into the pathetic faggot’s ass hole. “Fuck me, Jose? PLEEZE, Papi?!!” the sissy begged the big rough man.

Jose pushed the sissy to the bed. Keven-Jeanne knelt on the piss and cum stained bare mattress, facing the wall, as Jose mounted him from behind. Keven-Jeanne felt Jose’s hardon poking his ass, trying to find the hole. Keven-Jeanne reached down between his legs with his fruity little hands, his fingers gripping the greasy erect cock, guiding it to the mouth of his swollen anus. He whimpered in pain as Jose’s hard cock head ripped into his pink pussy. The huge Negro had his white sissy in a headlock. Keven-Jeanne tried to break the hold by putting his tiny hands up on Jose’s hard knotty forearm. Meanwhile Jose began working his rigid black cock into the white puto’s culo. The sissy was screaming and crying - like a bitch being raped, but little by little the feel of his man’s huge cock began to feel good inside of him. The Negro muscleman relaxed the headlock and moved his hands to the white boys hips. The sissy responded by wiggling his buttocks to enhance his boyfriend’s sexual pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.