A Plan That Comes Together

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Jerry had a beautiful wife that he wanted to show off. We concocted a plan to do that with spectacular results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

I have a casual friend I will call Jerry for this story, who has a smoking hot wife who will be called Leslie. Jerry was desperate to show her naked tits and body to others. I don’t blame him. She has an incredible figure. Leslie has a classic hourglass shape, with round smooth hips, and wonderful breasts. Her breasts look like they have been surgically enhanced, but Jerry swears they are all natural. I looked forward to the time when I would be able to confirm that fact in person. He and I plotted together to see how that could happen. That is what this story is all about.

Leslie was not the kind of girl to go out partying and getting drunk, but she did like a glass or two of wine when they went out. We figured that a weekend away from home would put Leslie more in the mood to party and let her guard down, so we planned a weekend golf outing getaway for the two of them I would just so happen to be at the same golf resort as them. The plan was for me to get a buddy (Bob) and we would have a foursome for golf. Leslie was a casual golfer, but she had a natural swing, according to Jerry. Jerry told Leslie that an old college professor friend of his (me) was going to be at the resort at the same time and that we all would play a round.

The resort was near Las Vegas. Bob and I flew in on Saturday morning and took Uber out to the resort. The weather was perfect but still a bit unseasonably warm. We checked into our rooms and confirmed that Jerry and Leslie had arrived. We also checked on our Tee time, which was 11am. We met them at the club house and introductions were made. Leslie was indeed a beautiful girl. She was petite, only about 5 ft tall, probably only weighed about 100 lbs, but she was all woman. Jerry told me he would have her wear something sexy on the course so we would enjoy ourselves. He was the perfect person to choose her wardrobe since he wanted to show her off so badly.

Leslie was wearing short shorts and a thin tank top with spaghetti straps. And the most important item was what she did not wear, which was a bra. Her amazing tits were on display for us underneath that thin cotton top. Her nipples stood out like pencil erasers in the air-conditioned clubhouse.

We had time to kill before our round of golf, so we went to the bar and ordered beer all around. We made small talk and Leslie felt very comfortable and one of the boys. We got a second round and it was not long before we were telling off color jokes at each other’s expense, like men do. Leslie played along. It was time to start, so we ordered a cooler of beer for the course. We tee’d off from the first hole, and then drove our carts to the lady’s tee box for Leslie to hit from. Our eyes were all glued to her perfect ass as she bent over to set up her first shot. The beers she drank relaxed her and she hit a nice drive in the fairway. She could play, apparently. I am sure she could feel our eyes glued to her as she swung her club.

The next several holes were mediocre as we all struggled to keep our mind on the game. Leslie had our attention and we really did not care how well we played. Bob gave her some “coaching” which just consisted of him standing in front of her has she stroked the ball, so he could look down her blouse. We all decided to help him coach.

Jerry was the one who decided to make the game more interesting by betting on the outcome. Whichever pair had the highest score had to buy drinks for the group back at their hotel room after the round. Since we had not eaten lunch, the beer was quickly having an effect. We all got very friendly with Leslie and she seemed to relish the attention of three horny males. When one of us made a great shot, we would all high five and give hugs. She got more than her share of the hugs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.