Beyond the Study Guide: More of Willow Lang's Sexcapades - Cover

Beyond the Study Guide: More of Willow Lang's Sexcapades

Copyright© 2021 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

In the Heat, pt. 1

Erotica Sex Story: In the Heat, pt. 1 - Never dreaming she'd to be married to Myles and still sexually shared by Jesse, both of whom she'd become close with while tutoring the boys in high school, Willow navigates the complicated, erotic waters of their relationship--and her emotional bonds with both men. *This is a continuation based off my story The Tutor. Most chapters are stand-alone stories, and not necessarily in chronological order.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Petting   Pregnancy  

‘Did Myles say this was okay?’ I whispered breathlessly, my eyes beginning to flutter as Jesse’s teeth raked my neck deliciously. His body was pressed against my back, warm and firm behind me where I stood bracing myself against the closed porch railing. ‘You know Myles and I are trying to have a baby, Jesse,’ I chided him gently, when he was really getting handsy: lips clumsy with lust on my neck, hungry hands squeezing and groping my sensitive breasts beneath the green flowery blouse which was now only barely on, secured by a single button. ‘Can’t you... ‘ my voice trailed off into a whimper as his hands tightened at my hips, pushing himself hard against me. ‘ ... can’t you just wait ... a few more months ... until I get pregnant? You agreed with Myles that afterwards we could resume as normal, but... ‘ his lips at my ear, the rough stubble on his face against my neck, made me shiver.

‘I can’t wait,’ he insisted urgently. I’d never heard his tone be quite so ... desperate before. His crotch ground against my ass. Through his jeans, I could feel how his hard cock was rubbing against me. I’d missed that cock, feeling Jesse inside me, feeling him stretching me open. He was thicker than my husband, and while I love Myles’ cock, too, I’d been so used to having access to them both for years that it felt like something was missing when Jesse agreed to abstain until I got pregnant. It felt so right for Jesse to be cupping my breasts, nipping me all over with his teeth, grabbing my chin forcefully to turn it so he could kiss me over my shoulder. His familiar cologne filled my nostrils, starkly arousing against the scents of freshly mown grass, frogs, and the birds singing as we stood on the porch of Myles’ and my country home. We could still hear the sound of the radio playing from the open kitchen window.

It had felt so strange not being with Jesse as well as Myles, if I was really being honest, so much that this totally unexpected, thoroughly heated encounter after several months’ absence was made all the more lustful. Jesse’s body felt so arousing against me ... I’d missed his juxtaposition of more rough, primal fucking against Myles’ usually more passionate, gentle lovemaking, much as I was loathe to admit it.

‘Is Myles okay with this?’ I panted one last time, knowing that even if he didn’t give me any more answer, I still might not have the strength to push him away at this point. I was too far gone, wriggling against him and moaning, head falling back against his shoulder.

‘We’ve talked,’ Jesse panted hotly against my ear, but he was no more specific than that. Instead, his hand loosened my skirt, travelling up to toy with my bare pussy, so wet and creamy for him. Jesse moaned when his fingers slicked through my folds wetly, his thumb travelling up to gently rub my clit in circles. I whimpered, gasping, moving with his erotic touch.

‘Fuck, you’re practically in heat,’ Jesse cursed. He kissed me again, hard. ‘I want to fuck you so badly, Willow, and feel you cum around me again with that soft little pussy, and hear that moan you make ... oh, god... ‘ he shoved two fingers inside me, gratified by my mewl and the way I rocked against them.

‘Sort of like that. It makes my cock ache so fucking much to watch you do that and hear the sounds you’re making. I can’t take it anymore, Willow,’ he whispered hotly. His breath was coming so fast now, hot and fast against my ear, and I turned in his arms to take his lips in a kiss just as rough as any he’d give me, fingers fumbling with his belt and button as his tongue slid against mine. Jesse’s kiss was consuming, as if he just wanted to swallow me up, as if he couldn’t wait a single more second to be inside me or it would devour him. His fingers knotted roughly in my hair to pull my face up to his. When I got his pants open, he took the lead and pushed them down, followed by his boxers, which had a large damp spot spreading over the front.

‘I need you,’ I whimpered as he cupped my face with his hands one more time and kissed me. The sight of his cock: straining, thick, the tip wet with precum, made my pussy even more slippery and achy.

To my surprise, Jesse rucked up my skirt around my waist and lifted me by the hips in one solid motion, slowly lowering my pussy onto his throbbing cock, his erection parting and stretching me deliciously as his chest pressed my body up against the porch support. We both groaned loudly as he penetrated me, and for a second, he just stayed pushed so deep inside me. I could feel his cock throbbing hotly.

‘Oh god, yes,’ Jesse moaned into my shoulder. His brown hair was still cut long, and it fell over his face in his passion. ‘I fucking missed doing you, Willow. Shit. You have the best pussy.’

He didn’t say it, but I knew Jesse had almost cum when he’d slid inside me like that. It was hot to hear how much he loved fucking me, more than anybody else, apparently, which sort of made sense now that I considered it, because even when he’d had girlfriends over the years (never anything serious), Jesse had always been fucking me on the side, too. He wore condoms for them ... but not me.

He started to move inside me, pulling his cock halfway out and then pushing it in hard, but slow, again and again, picking up speed. But it was hard to go as fast as he wanted in this position, although it ensured his stiff penis was all the way in with every movement.

‘I want to fuck you,’ I moaned into his hair. ‘Please, let me fuck you, Jesse.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.