All I Want... (A Christmas Story) - Cover

All I Want... (A Christmas Story)

by Pars001

Copyright© 2016 by Pars001

Fiction Story: Christmas wasn't his thing, neither was she then he was roped into a job he really couldn't refuse. Could things get any worse? Then again could things get better?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Ten days to go ‘til Christmas, John Griffin just shook his head. Standing aside he watched as the happy and joyous people went by. Happy and joyous yeah right! My ass he thought! None of these chumps had any idea of what they were doing. God, as he watched another throng of people go by; what a bunch of suckers!

Just then the CEO of the company walked up behind him, “Hello John, lot of people moving through the store I see. That merchandising trick you came up with was sheer genius!” John smiled might as well be nice to this one he was the boss, for now. “You can expect a big bonus this year for this John! I made sure of that.”

“Thank you Mr. Allen, I appreciate that. Uh, is it ok if I miss the Christmas party this year? I have a lot of stuff to do.” John asked.

“No, I’m afraid not, this is a time for the family of this corporation to join together. No, I’m afraid that attendance is mandatory. Besides you might meet a nice girl there!” Mr. Allen said as he elbowed John slightly.

John faked a smile as Mr. Allen walked off, a woman? Christ that was all he needed was a hateful, vindictive, greed driven, blood sucking creature that loved to torture. Shaking his head he was better off alone, he was damn sure a hell of a lot happier. Plus he had a lot more money that wasn’t wasted on a female. Just then two beautiful, young women walked by smiling at John, only to have him scowl at them.

He could hear them gasp then move away, “My god what’s up with him?” The tall, skinny blonde said.

“Oh, that’s John Griffin, Mr. Personality. I hear he really doesn’t like people, women in particular.” Her friend another slender though brunette office worker said. “I have heard rumors that he was hurt...” Then to John their voices were mercifully cut off as they went around a corner.

Damn it! He was going to slug Gino the office temp when he saw him. Then a wry smile crossed his face, then again it was keeping people in the office away from him. The first true smile he’d worn in weeks appeared as he thought, ‘damn I might have to buy him a beer! He just might have done me a favor running his mouth!’ Sighing he might as well get ready for the party, damn it this sucked! He hated gatherings, crowds hell the brunette was right he hated people!

Sighing John shook his head then looked at his watch, he had an hour ‘til the party. Taking the elevator to the top of the building John thought maybe he could hit the bar, get drunk and get sent home. As the elevator doors open John instantly knew he should have waited. Mr. Allen was there with a man in a red suit, bent over a waste paper basket, puking his guts out.

“I’m sorry Tim,” the man said after he gasped a lungful of air. “There’s no way that I can. I’m afraid I’m just too sick.”

“Oh god,” the CEO exclaimed. “We have to have a Santa Claus! Can the temp company send one Chris?”

“Not at this late juncture, I believe they are booked up ‘til Christmas Eve.” The one called Chris said.

Sighing, the CEO threw his arms up, “What am I going to do? We have to have a Santa for the party. Almost all of the staff has children.” Looking up The CEO spotted John at the elevator doors.

When John saw Mr. Allen look over he groaned inwardly no! Walking to the two men John automatically started, “No sir Mr. Allen, you really don’t want me as your Santa!”

“I don’t see why not, you’ve got a great head for business. This is just an extension of the season’s business.” John looked at the CEO with a questioning look. “Think of it like this, you ... are perpetuating the ideal of a benevolent man giving presents to children.” John’s eyes started to shine as he ran the scenario through his mind. “These children in turn want things, things that their parents buy them to say they are from said benevolent man.”

“I think I see where you are going Mr. Allen sir. Thing is I have to be happy and Jolly, two things that do not go together well with my persona,” John was trying to explain to Mr. Allen.

“Hmmmm I see well, let’s see. Perhaps you could think that you have just secured the most lucrative, successful deal ever. An advertising blitz that will never be equaled by anyone else but you; a deal that will make you a legend in the field, a household name to all, and one that you could write your own ticket to whatever you desired.” Mr. Allen was saying.

The whole time John was starting to actually smile bigger and bigger. Not the fake one he put on everyday but an actual genuine smile. “When you put it that way I just might be able to do it.”

“Good, though the only thing is you have to work with a helper.” Mr. Allen said as John’s eyes narrowed, so far this hadn’t been bad ‘til now.

“Mr. Allen you know I work alone. No sir I don’t think...” John started.

“Look John I need you on this. Don’t make me have to rethink my choice to keep you after the holidays. You can be an asset to this company or you can go by the way side. Now what’s it going to be?” Mr. Allen stated.

John sighed he did enjoy this job, he’d crushed several to get here. That was something he’d thoroughly enjoyed. “Alright I guess I can work with him.”

The one called Chris looked up and said, “oh no son. It’s a she. The children respond better with a female. Just think of it as another business tactic. Kind of like sex appeal attracts but sex sells.”

John stood there staring at both men all that they said was true. Sighing a third time he nodded and followed Mr. Allen in the back to put the suit on. Pointing to a door John walked through and right into an almost naked woman!

Screaming the woman covered as much of her top as she could. “What are you doing? I was changing clothes you pervert!” John just smirked at her as he went to the other side of the room and started to undress. “What in the hell do you think you are doing? You can’t change when I am in here with you! Wait! You’re John Griffin aren’t you?”

“First to answer your questions I was sent in here to change into this,” here John held up the Santa Suit. “Second, I am not a pervert as I have no interest in you or your, HA! Laughable petite body. Third, yes I am so hurry up they are supposed to be arriving at any minute and I have to be there to present the season.” John was trying to hurry so it was the same brunette who was spreading rumors earlier.

The woman started to say more but the words stuck in her throat as John removed his pants. Staring she again tried to speak but the size of the club between John’s legs had her speechless. Finally a minute later she managed, “You ... I ... we.”

“So I take it you are the helper? I want you to sell the sex appeal. God knows you don’t have much else that’s for sure!” John sneered as he looked her up and down.

“I don’t ... look here you damn freak of nature! I have more appeal in my little finger than you do in your whole body!” The brunette was almost screaming at John.

“Freak huh? At least I don’t go around spreading rumors about shit I know nothing about!” John snapped back at her.

“I know all about you John Griffin; a nasty breakup two years ago, no children, no social life. Hell you don’t even have a Facebook account online! You’re a loner and a freak!” The brunette replied.

John got in the brunette’s face, “I could have your ass out of here for revealing personal details about me. If you’re going to be a bitch the whole time, then I could make it happen. Understand? Be a bitch, I’ll treat you like one. Help me, and I’ll help you. Now get the fuck dressed before both of us are out on our asses! Also keep your mouth shut you hear? You and Mr. Allen are the only ones to know, I want it to stay that way.” John growled to emphasize his point.

Gulping the woman nodded and dressed as fast as she could then exited the room. ‘Who in the hell did he think he was, ‘ she thought as she entered the Santa room. The man hated women why would he help her? I guess I’ll have to find out more about him. Greeting several children who had appeared she really hoped that John Griffin could pull this off.

Finally dressed John looked at the figure of his self in the mirror, strange he thought something seemed to be missing. Looking down he saw that the suit was too big for him. Grabbing a wrap around apparatus that increased his stomach size, he appeared to be about right for the job. He was about to grab the door when Mr. Allen walked in.

“Ah! I see you found everything good! I told all the children that I was going after you. Ok here we go!” Mr. Allen said as he opened the door leading Santa out. “Here he is kids!” There was the roar of dozens of kids as John Ho ho ho’ed when he entered the room. Putting on his best face he watched as the brunette worked the crowd of children. Hmmm the brunette was better at this than he thought.

For the next hour John went through the motions asking each child what they wanted while the parents listened closely. The CEO was right John thought this is a fabulous gimmick to promote the season. Finally getting into it John was actually a little disappointed when it was over. Entering the room John sat as he saw what looked like a curtain across the middle. Smirking again, ‘good, ‘ he thought ‘I don’t have to look at her again.’ A few minutes later John was almost completely naked when he heard a grunt then the woman fell through the curtain between his legs.

Looking up at his huge member she swallowed hard as John could see she was totally nude. Her sex was neatly trimmed and well defined he thought, then shook his head. Offering her a hand she slapped it away, quickly closing her legs. “No thank you I don’t accept help from perverts.” She said as she got off the floor and back through the curtain.

“Ha! I could say the same about you! I saw you staring at me. You are as much one as I am!” John smirked as he replied.

“I...” she started as she stuck her head through the curtain, and then pulled it back just as quickly. “I am a lady, I do not do things like that!”

“Bullshit! You and I both know you were looking, no you were staring at me!” Standing John walked to the curtain, “You are a pervert yourself!”

“No, I...” she started then stopped when she was face to face with him. Shaking her head she continued, “I am a lady just you remember that! I would never do the disgusting things you have I...”

Growling John reached out and ripped the curtain down. “Look you fucking bitch! I don’t give a shit what you think I did! I live alone, I don’t go out, and I don’t socialize. It’s none of your fucking business! So do me a favor, keep quiet and I will also. You’re poking your nose into shit you have no business messing with. In a word? Fuck off you BITCH!” Throwing his shirt and pants on John left the opened mouthed and stunned to silence woman.

Stuttering she tried to speak as the man left the room. Suddenly what he’d said hit her as her ire rose. Quickly dressing she ran out to catch the man and give her a piece of her mind. Outside the changing room she stopped when she saw the man talking to the CEO of the company! Oh shit she thought I am toast!

Walking up to the two men the CEO smiled. “I was just telling John that you both did such a marvelous job! I have a proposition for the both of you. The man who was supposed to be our Santa tonight is also our store Santa. I was wondering since you two worked so well together, that both of you could fill in the next eight days.”

“I’m not sure Mr. Allen I mean I still have the advertising campaign to finish.” John said hoping that the CEO would just drop it.

“Nonsense, your assistant can handle the rest of it. The way you have it, it almost runs its self!” Mr. Allen replied. ‘Damn it, ‘ John thought, ‘he’s got me again.’ Sighing John nodded. “And you Miss Avalon, I am sure that your department can spare you ‘til after the holidays.”

“Mr. Allen with all due respect, if I am not there the entire place goes to pot, I can’t just...” The brunette started.

“If you are worried about your job it is yours as long as you want. I want both of you to understand if you can do what you did in there in the store. Well ... I can guarantee that your bonus will increase in size. Now then can I rely on both of you to be there at 10 am tomorrow?”

“Yes sir, though I hope that they have more than one changing room. Miss Avalon was terribly embarrassed when I walked in.” John said with a smirk.

“My name is Jennifer you ... idiot!” Jennifer almost shrieked.

“Oh dear I apologize to you both. I’ll try to make sure you both have separate changing rooms. I am sorry you both were embarrassed.” The CEO apologized. “Alright see you tomorrow.” Tim Allen said as he walked away from both the startled man and woman. Walking around a corner, the man stopped next to the same man in a red suit who’d been sick earlier.

“Do you think it worked?” Chris asked.

“I’m not sure, I am sure they got a good look at each other. They both were rather quiet about it so there is a good chance it did.” Tim Allen stated. “So what’s the next step Chris?” Tim asked.

“Ah! That you will see tomorrow. I may have to step in for a moment but I think they are proceeding on course,” Chris told a nodding Tim.

The next day John showed up and headed to the changing room. Looking, he sighed, well the man kept his word there were two rooms. Walking in John sat and started to undress. Outside a strange short man came by and put an out of order sign in on the other room. A minute later Jennifer showed up and walked in. Undressing quickly she opened the curtain thinking it was a closet and came face to face with John, stark naked! As between her legs started to get wet she grimaced, looking down she was stark naked also then to her amazement John’s already huge member got bigger!

Smiling John said, “Ah! I see that we get to be perverts to each other again! As I said before you say nothing and neither will I Deal?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.