Christmas Pie - Cover

Christmas Pie

by Dr Cumings

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Fiction Sex Story: Husbands friends give him a special gift for Christmas.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

(Fuck world is an alternate ‘time line’ just like ours but with one major exception, in fuck world there are no STD’s or aids or any other type of disease that might be harmful to a person that has sex with multiple partners who exchange bodily fluids.)

Safe sex is an orgy in a bank vault.


My wife and I have been married for a little over eleven years and the last four of those years she has been fucking six of my friends (with my knowledge and aproval).

I don’t at this time have the luxury to go into the why’s and how’s that this arrangement came about, perhaps I will divulge that at another time, but I will say that we both love the sexual freedom she has with my friends and for now we couldn’t be happier that they fuck her on a regular basis and more often than not she brings her sloppy pussy home for me to eat along with the story of how and whom left their sperm deposit deep in her body.

I do however want to take this time to relate what happened at our annual Christmas party this year. It was the Friday night before Christmas. All six of my wife screwing friends had been invited. Two of them are married to lovely but oblivious ladies that had they known what was going on would most likely been very upset. On one hand I felt bad about the risk we were exposing their marriage to yet on the other hand it had been the husbands choice to participate or not.

I know, I know, who’s going to turn down free strange pussy right? Especially if the woman that has that pussy between her legs is as hot as my wife.

So here we are at our house just like last year and the year before that. My friends and their dates and or wives along with I and my wife are having a great time drinking, exchanging gifts and kissing in a friendly way under the mistletoe.

Having wives of their own did create issues for the husbands who were screwing my wife because unlike the single men in our little group the married men were not going to be able to spend the night with my wife tonight for the purposes of gang banging her into tomorrow, as they had each December for the past three years. These gang fucking parties only happen a couple times a year, but Christmas was one of the times that always seems to be the most fun.

Anyway, because the married men would be unable to enjoy my wife’s charms overnight they would at pre-arranged times sneak up stairs and ball my wife during the party while the others engaged their wives so that they wouldn’t notice that their spouses were being otherwise entertained. These little encounters didn’t take very long and upon each man filling my wife with their load of cum it was my duty to orally clean my wife’s sperm filled pussy for the next man to sink his cock into my slutty wife.

All of my friends knew of my proclivity to eat my wife’s cream pies, though at first some of them thought it quite odd if not disgusting, they have since learned to accept it and even after the first few times have begun to encourage the behavior.

This year preceding the party all of them at one time or another had promised me that this year was going to be special, and that they were conspiring to give me a unique Christmas present that they hoped I would enjoy.

Other than this rather cryptic message I was left in the dark to wonder what their gift could possibly be.

So back to the party, the married men had each fucked my wife twice and I had lovingly cleaned her after each encounter. As always we tend to end the party by ten o’clock so the real party can start before midnight.

By the time everyone had left and my single friends had taken their dates home only to return within the hour. My spouse and I tidy up the house somewhat and then I strip my wife down to her panties and watch her tight ass excitedly move around the house cleaning up.

As the first of my friends arrive they waste no time in stripping the panties off of her and putting them on my head with the sopping crotch over my mouth and nose. I love the smell of her juices mingled with my married friend’s sperm.

Each man has arrived with identically wrapped packages with a bright red glitter bow fastened to the top. One of my friends carried in three of these packages and as he hands them to me I realize that two are from the married men who were unable to be with us tonight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.