Headlights: a Fat Girl

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2016 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: The tag 'fat girl' had haunted Coleen all her growing years. It was the care of her bestie Jennie and her lovely Momma that kept her on an even keel. Then along came John Magnus and his enchantment with Coleen and her 'headlights' was total. A romance was born.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   .

OUR COLEEN:

Fat girl! That’s what she had always been. Coleen Stewart was always the ‘fat girl’. Of course, it’s necessary to be fair and look a little deeper at that kind of name calling.

We live, you see, in a ‘post Twiggy’ era. Think of the figure, the person: pretty face and then straight lines: no boobs, no hips, no butt to speak of. And that has become kind of the standard for ‘beauty’ or at least the standard for what is considered ‘chic’.

Recently, to be sure, it was announced that a size 12 was ‘super size’ in dresses. Fair? Hardly.

So here is our Coleen Stewart, who even thought that the name ‘Coleen’ didn’t really fit a ‘fat girl’ like her, stuck with such notions about being ‘fat’.

True enough, Coleen had a bit of a belly —- don’t we all? —-; she also had very nice sized ‘boobs’ and definitely a rather well rounded butt, and ‘yes’ she fit her number 10 panties very well.

Coleen’s view of herself was certainly influenced by what others might have thought. There was the one incident during high school. His name was Noto; that was his last name. He considered himself quite a joker and expressed a very savage kind of ‘humor’ frequently.

He took to making ‘oinking’ noises, when he saw Coleen. He continued because it so obviously bothered her. He knew where at least one of her ‘buttons’ was and pressed it, when he saw her.

It was too much for Coleen’s friend Jennie, who bided her time and decided on a plan to be prepared.

It all happened one day in the cafeteria. Noto was sitting with two friends having lunch and Coleen walked by.

“Hey, Stewart,” Noto said.

When Coleen looked at him, he began, while sniggering, to make his ‘oinking’ noises. Just then Jennie came along; she stopped and then spilled her bowl of soup over Noto’s head. He jumped up with a cry, trying to clear the soup from his face. Jennie moved in then and, grabbing his belt, poured her iced tea down the front of his pants. The whole cafeteria went up for grabs with shouts of approval and a round of applause, as Noto tried to clean himself off.

Jennie then said to him, in a quiet voice, but one that he knew was deadly serious: “Try that again and I’ll have your nuts. Don’t ever doubt my word.”

Nor did he, and the harassment of Coleen stopped immediately.

But the thought was certainly lodged in Coleen’s mind that she was a fat girl. It never really mattered that were she maybe two or three inches taller, Coleen would have been easily considered ‘stacked’. But, like her wonderful Mom, she lacked those few inches.

It was a battle that Coleen fought all through high school. There weren’t so many dates for her. She tried as much as possible not to mind. She had her group of friends, Jennie being one of her dearest and she got along with most other people. (Noto was the exception but he was that way generally.) One of the final ‘downers’ for Coleen was the senior prom in their final year. Coleen didn’t have a date and her Mom persuaded her cousin Jeffery to take her. Coleen had a terrible time deciding if it was a treat to go or the final kind of humiliation. Though in this instance, she was fully aware of her Momma’s love and concern for her that swung the trick for her and she was determined to enjoy herself as much as possible.

After the prom ‘fiasco’ and after Coleen had had time to think about it, she went to her Momma to say: “Momma, I think I need to apologize about my snit over Jeffery and the prom. We did have a good time and I just want to thank you for the whole idea. I’m sorry that I was so ... I don’t know...”

“Oh, sweetie,” he Momma replied, “There’s no apology needed at all. I know how you were feeling. I missed that occasion for the very reason that you might have missed it. When I was your age, I looked exactly like you...”

“Fat girl!” Coleen said with some chagrin.

“No, honey, not at all; don’t even use that word. It’s not our word and it’s not true of you at all. You’re lovely and I want to tell you...” (Here Blanche Stewart put her arms around Coleen, and kissed her fore head.) “Not every wonderful man is looking for the stick like, hipless blonde type. I remember your Father and how exciting he was and how attentive to me he was. It was wonderful and your time is coming. I know that.”

“Oh, Momma,” Coleen said, “I love you so, and I miss my Poppa so much.”

“Yes, sweetheart, so do I!” Blanche said. (He’d died of a heart attack 18 months earlier.)

“And I need to tell you, Momma,” Coleen went on, “It’s you and me forever; I’ll never leave you, even if such a man comes along for me.”

“What a lovely thing to say,” Blanche said, giving Coleen a cheek kiss, as they hugged.

Next it was college at the local state university for Coleen. To be sure, she was a first class student. Her studies seemed to come very, very easily for her. She made sure that in many instances she helped her ‘bestie’ Jennie, when Jennie was having some trouble with math kinds of issues. Math was one of Coleen’s strongest suits. She genuinely enjoyed it.

This led her to a major in economics and accounting in college at the university.

He dating habits didn’t change radically for her, since her physical appearance didn’t change all that much either. She was ‘shortish’, some were cruel enough to use the word ‘dumpy’, though that was hardly appropriate. She did have, despite her shorter size, a rather ‘robust’ figure, and Jennie never tired of telling Coleen what a ‘babe’ she really was.

“If I were into girls,” Jennie said, often enough, “I’d be on you like a rash.”

That invariably led the two of them to giggling.

After the university, they took different paths from each other, though their friendship never really waned. Jennie got married, with Coleen as her maid of honor and Coleen went into the business world.

She got a good job in the office of a kind of conglomerate titled M.H. Rose Inc. Their accounting office was understaffed, since one of their older accountants had retired and moved away. Coleen was tickled to be selected as the replacement.

She fit in well, and, as was usual with her and her lovely temperament, got along with the other three ladies in the accounting department of M.H. Rose very, very well. I a very short amount of time, Coleen became a very important member of the accounting group. She learned quickly and had a number of good ideas that helped them all with the work that they had to do.

Once she had the job, Coleen took some time, with her Momma’s help and encouragement, to buy some new clothes for herself. She eschewed wearing slacks to work, though it was certainly within the dress policy of the company. Instead she tended toward brightly colored dressed, which she favored.

The thought was still lodged in her mind about having an ass that was ‘too big’, and she didn’t want to ‘show it off’ by wearing slacks.

She and Blanche had some conversations about this, with Blanche trying to bring Coleen around to realizing that her ‘butt’ was indeed not too big at all but very nicely formed.

“Oh, Momma,” Coleen would say, “I just don’t know.”

“Well, love,” Blanche answered, “You just think about it.”

“I will, Momma, I love you,” Coleen replied.

But for a time period, dresses it was. They were bright and she had purchased dresses of various colors. She liked that, the bright colors, and if the truth were told, the brightly colored dresses made her eyes shine and added considerably to a very cheerful atmosphere at M.H. Rose.

EXCITEMENT AT THE OFFICE: There was a time, in the early fall, when the word got around the office that their big boss, Mr. Magnus was going to be coming back from a trip that he’d had to work on new business opportunities in Europe.

He hadn’t been seen around the office for any number of months, and certainly, for the most part, had been away since Coleen had been added to the accounting staff.

John Magnus was a rather tall, 6’’4”, individual, and, though he was at that point, only 35 years old, already sported, amid his curly hair, a fair amount of gray. He came back from his European trip and was eager to check on the progress of things at M.H.Rose. This included getting to know the new people who’d been hired.

He showed up on a Wednesday at the accounting office.

“Ladies,” he said cordially, as he entered the office.

Three of the ladies, all together, said: “Mr. Magnus.”

It was then that Coleen chimed in with her own greeting of ‘Mr Magnus’, once she realized who this handsome stranger was.

“And you must be our new accounting whiz, Ms. Stewart,” he said, going to Coleen’s desk.

“Coleen, sir,” she said quietly.

“Then it must be John and not ‘sir’ at all,” he said. “You look like a bright red flower today,” he went on, and that set all of the women in the accounting department giggling.

“I not only wanted to say hello and meet Ms Stewart, that is Coleen,” he began, “But I wanted to take the time to tell all of you that you’re doing a wonderful job. We’re very pleased here at M.H. Rose.”

This caused smiles and ‘thank yous’ all around the room from the ladies in accounting.

After that, John Magnus was there regularly and became a very familiar figure to the ladies in the accounting department.

It was only a few months later that Coleen got a message that Mr. Magnus would like to see her in his office that morning. She made plans to be there at 10 AM.

To tell the truth, she was a bit nervous about the message and what it might mean.

She was there on time for the meeting and he asked her in, and got coffee for each of them. There was a small sitting area in his large office. It was in an alcove by a window and they sat there looking out over a park kind of area for their meeting.

John went ahead and told Coleen that their head of accounting, Mrs Murser, was in fact going to leave and move to Arizona with her husband. Having said this, John then offered the job of head of accounting to Coleen.

She was dumb founded and proceeded to give her sincere thanks to him right away.

“So, you’ll take it?” he said.

“Oh, I’d love to,” she replied.

“Well,” he went on to explain, “Here’s what we have in mind for the position.”

It involved fully a $10,000 raise in salary for Coleen. Coleen had tears in her eyes almost immediately.

“Sorry,” she said, “For being inappropriate but this is so nice.”

“No ‘sorries’ for us now,” he said in response, “I’m just pleased that you’re willing to take the job.”

HEAD LIGHTS: She went back to the accounting office then. The women there were pleased for her about her taking the head of accounting job. They all realized how well she did the job and Coleen was really popular with them all.

She had been wearing, that day, a plain blue dress, like her many colorful dresses. It was simple with a belt at the waist and a full skirt.

One of her accounting co-workers, when Coleen had come back, after her meeting with Mr Magnus said, with a giggle:

“Nice for you girl with those headlights!”

Coleen knew exactly what she was talking about and said a barely subdued ‘no’, as she hurried over to where the mirror in the office was.

Then she saw it. To be sure, her nipples were standing up fairly at attention and pressing against the blue fabric of her dress top.

(Coleen, among her other physical ‘assets’ had large and very sensitive cap like nipples, much in the manner of a kind of Chinese ‘coolie’ hat. They also seemed to have wills and minds of their own and announced their engorged presence at will, namely today in her meeting with Mr. Magnus.)

“Oh, dear,” Coleen said.

“They’re huge,” one of the accounting ladies said with a kind of a smirk, enjoyed by all the other women there too.

“Do you think he noticed,” Coleen asked.

“Are you kidding,” the same gal answered, “They’re announcing their presence almost shouting it.”

Now they were all giggling.

“Oh, dear,” again was all that Coleen could muster, when she looked into the mirror.

(Did Mr. John Magnus notice? Are you kidding? Of course he did!) John and Coleen began to have daily meetings. They went over the accounting reports to keep an eye on the ebb and flow of their financial business. Those meetings were short, often only a half hour in duration, namely because things were going so well and Coleen’s reports to John were brief, clear and to the point in every instance.

One of the features of those daily meetings, which John was enough of a gentleman to not mention, was the issue of Coleen’s ‘headlights’. She didn’t really notice. He didn’t really ever not notice.

It was a Friday and they were just finished with the accounts, and sat for a moment. Coleen was wearing a bright red dress that day, and ‘yes’ her ‘headlights’ were also present.

John enjoyed the sight but he wasn’t just sure about what he was going to do.

“John,” Coleen ventured, “Is everything alright? You see so ill at ease today.”

“Um, yes, Coleen, ‘‘ he said, “It’s just that I want to...” he hesitated finding himself in an area of their relationship that he was hoping for but wasn’t just sure about.

“Yes?” she asked softly, wondering what was wrong.

“I’m wondering ... that is I want to ask if I might take you to dinner tonight?” he said finally.

It had not ever been in her mind but now it was; it was there and she realized immediately how much she liked the idea. It caused her to smile, both at the invitation with its implications and also at his being a bit shy in asking.

“I’d like that so much!” she said.

Then he went on: “Sorry to be so adolescent about how to ask that. It just has me out of my depth.”

She put her hand over her mouth and giggled into her hand.

“Don’t you just be making fun of me!” he said, matching her grin with one of his own.

“Sorry,” she said but giggled again.

“Bet you’re not!” he said to her.

“Not really,” she replied continuing her giggling.

“What am I going to do with you?” he asked, shaking his head.

Her grin widened and he held up a hand and said: “No, don’t you dare answer that.”

“So, dinner tonight?” he asked.

“Yes, lovely,” she said, “I just have to tell my Momma that I won’t be home for dinner.”

John said what was on his mind; he was, after all, aware of Coleen’s living situation with her Momma and had heard the story of the death of her Poppa: “Well, next time, why don’t we just take your Mom with us?”

“What a lovely idea,” she said. Then, speaking her mind, went on: “I like the idea of ‘next time’. I’ll call my Momma.”

“Good,” he replied, “About 6ish?”

“Yes, thank you for the invitation,” she said softly.

He got up then trying to regain his composure, after being so tentative about the question. It caused her to grin again into her hand.

“Stop laughing at me,” he said, “Ms Headlights!”

Coleen squealed loudly then into her hand, as he, with a satisfied grin left to go to his own office.

She got up immediately and went to the mirror.

“Yes,” she thought, “Look at that; there they are.”

Surely enough, her nipples were fully engorged and were pressing against the fabric of her red dress, only this time it made her grin.

“Nice for me,” she said with great satisfaction.

OUT WITH JOHN MAGNUS: He was, as was his particular habit, on time. It was Blanche who answered the door.

“Hi,” Blanche said.

“Mrs?” he asked.

“It’s Blanche,” she said, “And you would be John.”

“Yes,” he said.

“She’s getting ready,” Blanche replied, as she invited him in.

He had a single red rose in his hand and offered it to Blanche, saying: “I brought this for you.”

“Why thank you, young man,” she said.

He smiled and said: “John.”

“Yes, thank you, John,” she walked ahead of him to the living room. “She’s nervous,” Blanche went on.

“I will take that into account, I promise,” he answered.

“Thank you,” Blanche said. “It was always the ‘fat girl’ kind of thing.”

He simply nodded his head and she went on explaining: “She physically takes after her Momma.”

“Both are lovely,” he said, and Blanche smiled, as Coleen came into the room.

“Are you making time with my Momma?” Coleen said with a grin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.