Horny Mom With Alzheimer's

by unclemick

Copyright© 2016 by unclemick

Incest Sex Story: Horny mom with two sons is diagnosed with Alzheimer's and her sons take advantage.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Daughter   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   .

My name is Mike and I live with my mom and older brother in a small house in a bad neighborhood of Gary Indiana. My dad Don, died six years ago when I was 10 and things were pretty bad after that. My brother Keith is four years older than me at 20 and my mom Mary is 52 now. Me and my brother Keith don’t have a lot in common because he’s older and has his own friends (mostly black). About 4 years ago, Keith hit puberty and began jacking off. I didn’t know exactly what he was doing but I knew it upset my mom when she would catch him. I seemed to catch him a lot and he would just keep doing it in front of me. His dick was very big and hard with patch’s of hair at the base and his balls were huge too. One night he was doing it in our room and I asked him “why do you keep doing that” and he said “cause it feels so good when I shoot off”. I then asked him what “shooting off” was and he said “I’ll show you, lock the door”.

After I locked the door, he stood up with his pants already around his ankles. I sat on his bed, near him and watched as his hand flew up and down his big hard cock. He said “it won’t be long before you start doing this too”, he said all of his friends did it and sometimes they helped each other out. I stupidly asked, “how do you help each other out”. Watching his big cock and balls jostling around and his hard cock straining to get bigger had gotten me feeling warm and light headed and I knew we were doing something we weren’t supposed to be doing. Between grunts, he said “hold my balls and rub them while I stroke it”. He turned more toward me and looked at me like he needed my help, so I cupped his big balls in my hands and began to rub them. They were hot and heavy and felt good as they bounced up and down. After a minute or two, he stopped stroking it and put his hands on his butt cheeks and pushed his belly toward me and moaned “stroke it for me Mike, rub my balls with one hand and stroke my cock with the other”.

I was already committed so I did what he told me. It was hard the way I was sitting to really stroke my brothers cock as fast as he had, so I slid off the bed onto my knees in front of him and continued. As he moaned in pleasure, I could feel his big cock pulsing in my hand as I stroked it faster and faster. I didn’t know what would happen next but I was eager to find out so when my brother said “now suck it, put your mouth on it and suck it, oh God, hurry, I’m gonna cum”. In my fenzied state of mind, I felt closer to him than I ever had so I held my brothers throbbing cock in my hand as I engulfed it with my mouth. As he pulled my sucking mouth even further onto his swollen, jerking cock, it erupted over and over and over, flooding my mouth and throat with his hot, sticky, salty, wonderful cum. Somehow I managed to keep it all down as his big cock slid from my mouth. As we both came down from our cum high, I looked up at him as my hand guided his big cock back to my mouth for a good licking. Kieth said “man that was good, I’ll let you do it some more, just don’t let mom know. I said “ok” and we turned in.

It became a nightly thing, we would turn in, he would turn his light on and start stroking that big cock and I would crawl over to his bed and suck my own brothers cock. One night I got careless and forgot to lock the door. Keith turned his night light on and began stroking his already hard cock. When I got to his bed still on my knees, Keith stood up so he could fuck my mouth as I sucked him. Even though we did it almost every night, I could make him cum quarts very quickly. That night, I was very hungry for my brothers tasty reward so I sucked him like the cumslut I’d become by holding him by the butt cheeks as I took his whole 8 inch fat cock down my throat. When I felt his hot cock jerk in my mouth, I began swallowing it over and over making him moan as he pulled my face into his sweaty crotch and began pumping load after load of his scalding hot, tasty brother cum straight down my throat. He was holding my head firmly with his eyes closed as his big cock erupted so he didn’t hear or see my mom when she opened the door. She stood there bewildered, watching as I swallowed several big loads of my brothers/her sons incestuous seed. When it was over and my brother let go and opened his eyes, mom snapped back to reality and said “oh my god” as she hurried down the hall.

I went back to my bed and me and my brother lay there in total silence. About five minutes later my brother whispered, “listen Mike, moms got her big black dildo and she’s fucking her hairy old pussy”. Her moaning was getting louder so I crawled over to my brother and asked “do you think moms got a hairy pussy” and he said “hell yes, I’ve spied on her a lot and its very hairy and she’s got 2 dildo’s, a big black one and a smaller pink one”. He pulled his covers back and I could see his cock was hard again and he was stroking it. He pulled my mouth to his cock as we listened. As I sucked him, I heard my innocent sweet mom moan, “yeah, suck your brothers big hard cock while mommy fucks this big black one. You boys are just as nasty as mommy is”. And then she dropped a bomb shell, she moaned, “Oh God, Ohhh Godddd, I’m cumming daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl hard daddy, oh yeah yeah daddy fuck me daddy”, and as she recouperated, her oldest son was pumping some more of his hot cum down her youngest sons willing throat.

The next day was very quiet with all of us avoiding each other. Keith didn’t even jack off for a few nights so I didn’t get any hot cum either. About a week after she caught us, mom had a Doctors appointment. She asked Keith to stay home with me and he moaned about it so she said he could have some of his friends over if he wanted. Mom left and Keith called one of his friends named Darnell who came over and brought some pot. I’d never smoked pot so I didn’t know what was going to happen. Darnell is a big black guy and I think he’s a little older than my brother. They lit a joint and handed it to me and I took a puff. It made me cough but I kept trying and soon was very high. It made me very horny and uninhibited and I began thinking about my brothers big cock that I hadn’t got to suck for a week. I also began looking at Darnell’s crotch to see if I could see an outline of his cock. I guess he noticed because he began to rub his cock area whenever he looked at me. He looked right at me and said “damn man pot makes my cock hard”. Then he straightened his leg out, and sure enough there all along his inner thigh was what appeared to be a huge fat cock laying in wait. He was still looking at me when he began rubbing it through his pants. As he did, it began to crawl along his leg until its big black mushroom head popped out of the opening.

Darnell told my brother “hey man, go get that video of your mom and lets watch it again”. My brother looked at me and said “you can’t ever tell mom we know about it you little perv” and then he went to moms room to get it. As soon as he left, Darnell stripped all of his clothes off and sat back down. He told me to strip, so I did and he pulled me to him and made me lay on my side with my head in his lap. He was chubby and hairy and he smelled good. His big cock was semi-hard and laying between his legs drooling big drops of clear cum. As my brother came back and put the video in the player, Darnell scooted down on the couch and put is legs on the coffee table. Then he lifted his big cock backward to my waiting mouth and I licked his cummy cock head clean just before it slid half way in on its first attempt. My brother got naked and sat on my other side stroking his own cock. The TV was snowy for a while and then suddenly there’s my mom crossways on a bed naked on all fours with my uncle Jim fucking his huge long cock deep into her hairy old pussy “doggy style” while my mom was sucking my grandpa’s big cock as he lay on his back in front of her.

Darnell said “you guys got a fucked up family, here I am, getting my dick sucked by your younger brother as we watch your slut mom, fucking her brother and sucking her own dads big cock. God this is hot”. I noticed Darnell had picked up the pace as my moms actions got louder and faster. His big cock was at least 10 inches long and fat and heavy and very hard with a nice big curve that slid up and down my throat nicely. Darnell grunted and shook several times so I knew he was getting close. I got on all fours on the couch so I could suck him better. My mouth was bobbing up and down as Darnell fucked in and out of it. I could feel my brother playing with my ass and I liked it. I felt something cold running down the crack and then I felt a finger going in and out and then two and then four. Just as Darnell locked my sucking mouth to his spurting cock, my brother slowly pushed his big cock in my ass. God I felt good and doubled my sucking efforts on Darnell’s cock causing him to pump more hot cum. I got tired of my brother being gentle and just drilled myself backward onto his nice big cock which in turn made him start moaning and filling my ass with lots of hot family cum. And guess who walks in, unaware and babbling about how bad her day was going.

When it finally dawned on mom, she looked at me just as I pulled my mouth off of Darnells spurting cock that shot one last big load across my nose and in my eye, and then she looked at Keith who whined God mom, I can’t stop now, I’m gonna cum in his ass mom ooooh Gooodddd mom it feels so good mom oooh oohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh I love you mom. Mom looked disappointed and then heard her voice on the TV and said “oh my God you fucking perverts” as she ejected the video and went to her room. Later after Darnell left my mom said, “go get your brother, I need to talk to you both”. Me and Keith thought it was about what she caught us doing so we expected the worse. Mom had us sit at the kitchen table and said “I went to the Doctor today because lately I’ve felt funny and I’m having a hard time focusing on what I’m doing”. She said “the doctor thought it might be the beginnings of Alzheimer’s so I just thought you both should know, he ran tests so I’ll know for sure in a week”.

Sure enough, mom said it was Alzheimer’s and she began to prepare us for it. She told me that if it ever got to where she couldn’t take care of me, I should call my grandpa in Tennessee, he’d know what to do. Mom began to forget things, she would burn food, walk around the house all night and she would even call me and Keith by our dads name, Don. She even lost her false teeth and we still haven’t found them. Dressing the way she does and not having her false teeth makes her look even sluttier than usual. Her personality has changed also, she’s become flirty and talks inappropriately and barely dresses herself not even bothering with underware. It had been two years since I started sucking my brother and his friends cocks and I knew I was gay. At a party one night, I fucked or sucked all of his black friends and after that, they would pick me up individually when they needed me for sex. I was still sucking or fucking my brother three or four times a week also.

Skipping forward a couple more years to the present and mom was totally out of it most of the time. She was now wandering around the house naked and sometimes crawling in mine or Keith’s bed. She would have episodes where she would stand frozen and stare into space for up to 30 minutes and nothing could snap her out of it. I woke up one night to the police bringing her home naked, they said they had found her wandering around the neighborhood. After the police left, mom sat on the couch with her legs wide open, exposing her hairy, gaped open, well used pussy, leaking fresh cum down the crack of her ass. There was no telling how many guys had fucked her but there sure was a lot of cum. She was still in her trance like state so I was checking out her body. For a 52 year old woman, she still looks damn good. She has brown short hair, an average build with nice big slightly saggy tits with large purplish brown nipples. Her waist is slim with a little motherly pooch that expands into a set of nice hips and a perfect round bubble butt. Her thighs are full and her legs are nice but her best feature is her hairy pussy with its dark, loose hanging lips and a clit that looks like a small, hard, cut, cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.