The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

We didn’t reach a decision, just to go the school to start with, but everybody wanted to come. I called Candace and she came over and, inevitably, took the three smaller, younger girls in her impoverished little hatchback, while I took Christina and Angie in mine. Evelyn would fill Candace in on the way.

“I might’ve known you’d end up in a girls’ boarding school,” teased Angie from my back seat, stroking my neck.

“You have no idea,” I smiled ruefully.

“So have you missed us?” grinned Christina, reaching over to stroke up my thigh.

“I have, yes,” I thought back to the carefree days, evenings and nights in the flat, when nothing had mattered more than having great sex with three gorgeous girls. I wriggled to align my cock so it could expand upwards behind the seat belt.

“We haven’t really found a replacement, have we Ange?” she was stroking up my rock-hard bulge by now.

“Boyfriends, but, you know...” Angie agreed.

“Do you still do it with each other?” I had to ask.

“Oh yes,” said Christina, “at the weekend kind of thing. But our boyfriends aren’t really that cool with it. They get off on the fantasy then when we actually kiss or something they come over all insecure and try and spoil it. So it’s a bit separate, and, you know, not a huge romance or anything!” She gave a sexy little laugh.

“Had you lost touch with Natalie?” I wondered.

“Well she’s just, you know, that bit younger,” explained Angie. “We still like her and everything.”

“It’s getting into clubs and, you know, our boyfriends are like nineteen and twenty,” added Christina, “at the University, gigs and the bar and she can’t really pass for eighteen yet.”

We chatted and they teased and played with me until we got back to the school. I pointed Christina towards her mother’s office and headed to the Common Room with Angie while my cock subsided.

I heard Evelyn’s emphatic tones as we approached, then when I opened the door there she was standing on one of the tables waving her hands about with everyone looking at her. Angie and I went just inside and stood against the wall, with Bob, Candace and the Bryant sisters.

“So she’s going to do all of us,” Evelyn pointed all round with a tiny finger, “one at a time, putting us in porn movies! She has these secret videos of us already and she’s got the photos she tricked us into of us spreading our pussies. And she’s making freaking millions. So what are we going to do about it?” She paused, but nobody answered.

“Are we just going to let her?” she carried on, getting more militant rather than disheartened, “She’s got one of Amelie already, that’ll ruin her whole life! It’s going to be you next,” she pointed at Karen, “or you,” she picked out the biggest girl, Vicki, “or you,” she picked out Paige. “This whole school is here to rip us off, make it so we can’t tell anyone and turn us into more or less sex slaves so Janice can have lots of money! So what do you think? Are we going to just take it or are we going to DO SOMETHING?”

“Do something,” called Amelie. She got up from her sofa and climbed onto the table. “Come on!” She stood next to Evelyn and looked at Poppy.

“Yes,” said Poppy, moving to stand next to the table.

“Yes!” shouted Lauren, and suddenly there was pandemonium.

Shouts of “get her,” “fuck the bitch,” and “yeah” ricocheted round the room.

“RIGHT, RIGHT,” Evelyn was waving her hands in the air. Gradually the hubbub subsided. “So we have to get the passwords out of her and delete everything, that’s the only way!”

“Yes but how?” asked someone.

“We do whatever it takes!” Evelyn shouted, “don’t we?”

“Yeah,” “fuck her,” “slap her,” “good kicking” and assorted threats reverberated again as the badly behaved girls got into gear.

“WHAT’S THIS?” Janice’s razor voice sliced through the noise and everything stopped. She strode powerfully across the suddenly silent room with girls scattering out of her way. In a second she’d reached the table, gripped little Evelyn by a leg and arm and pulled her off. She changed her grip to the collar of her tee and marched the struggling girl back along the cleared lane towards the door.

“Let me fucking go!” Evelyn was writhing and flailing her arms but was hopelessly overpowered. “You fucking, fucking bitch! Let GO!!”

“Carl...” I heard Candace say, and at the same moment Evelyn’s blue eyes were looking into mine as she was propelled towards me by Janice.

It may sound funny but I’ve always thought of myself as small. My elder brother is two years older and two inches taller, so I grew up being smaller. It’s only since he left home that I’ve started to feel that six foot is big enough for most purposes, and I suppose it’s with that insecurity that I’ve worked in the gym to maximise my physique and bulk up to ninety kilos.

Also I’ve been brought up never to contemplate using force against women, so it was actually a revelation that I had to now.

Janice had just made physical force the currency of the moment though; Candace expected me to, and of course Evelyn thought I should just punch Janice in the face. And she needed me.

I stepped in front of the open doorway. “Let her go,” I said.

“Get out of the way Carl,” Janice snapped imperiously. She’s my mother’s generation of course, and my habit was to obey both of them, so for a fraction of a second I hesitated. Angie’s hand appeared and grabbed Evelyn’s arm. Angie is probably as strong as Janice and she pulled hard.

I pushed Janice at the top of her chest and she staggered backwards, letting go of Evelyn, who was immediately within the cluster of Candace, Bob and Angie. I stepped sideways between them and Janice. She glared furiously at us and made for the door, not saying anything but with her face set. With Evelyn safe I let Janice get to the door and she strode off down the corridor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.