The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“You’re going to bend over the desk Rose,” growled Janice “your decision is about whether you do it with your panties on or off.”

“It’d be sexual assault if you took my panties off!” Rose objected.

“It was sexual assault that you were perpetrating on my teacher,” Janice advanced menacingly.

Rose still wasn’t moving.

“And now you’re being quite properly admonished,” Janice leaned down to speak into her ear, “in front of witnesses. Understood?” She looked round so we all nodded automatically, even the other girls.

“Alright,” muttered Rose after a couple of seconds, seeing how the land lay, and went and leaned over the desk. She’s about five foot six, with a nice slim build, so when Janice went round the desk and leaned both big hands on her shoulders, she was pinned. Janice looked at Frances, and Frances went and took over. Janice promptly strode round to stand behind Rose, lifted her skirt onto her back, slid a finger in each side of her red panties, and slid them down the lovely slender legs to her ankles.

“NOOooo,” wailed the hapless schoolgirl, while we all ogled her slim, naked ass and her peeking pussy. “I bent over!”

“You argued,” said Janice, picking up the ruler.

“Thwack!” she delivered a solid lash onto the bare skin.

“Owww!”

“Thwack!”

“Owww!”

“Thwack!”

“Alright I’m sorry,” Rose gasped, “I’ll do what you say, I promise!”

“Alright,” Janice smiled, “stay there while Miss Durrant finishes you off.”

“You don’t mean... ?”

“No I mean spank you not molest you. You’re not aroused I hope?”

“Oh no!” Rose denied it hastily while we all stared at her exposed pussy lips. Were they a bit bigger than before? Was there a hint of moisture in the crevice? It was hard to be sure. I sensed Bob shuffling his feet, and realised he must be growing, like me. We both did up our jackets.

Candace picked up the ruler, slightly to my surprise. She took up position and aimed carefully at the taut teen ass, which had three overlapping wide stripes on it, beginning to glow pink.

Thwack!

It wasn’t as hard as Janice or Frances, but it was her best effort so far. It had landed a bit low.

“Ugh,” groaned Rose.

Thwack!

That one was a bit lower still.

Thwack!

“Aaahhh!!!” Rose shrieked.

“Oh sorry,” Candace apologised as she put the ruler down, “that was right on your bits wasn’t it?”

“Owwww!! Owww!!!” Rose stood up and squirmed with her hands between her legs. “Owww!! Shittt!!!”

“Sorry,” Candace apologised again, “your ass is so slim isn’t it? It doesn’t offer much protection.”

“Uurrgghhh. It’s alright,” Rose was still in appeasement mode as she stooped and gingerly pulled her panties up, squirming.

“Have we some cream?” murmured Bob. Bob is a very sympathetic guy, especially where schoolgirls are concerned. “I mean, in the infirmary?”

An infirmary is a requirement for a boarding school licence, and so Janice had had to give up one of her precious fee-earning dormitories for it. She’d compensated by having four cameras installed with separate microphones and a lot of lighting, together with a huge double shower unit with clear glass. As Bob knew of course. He was trying to earn favour with Janice, hoping for early release.

“Take her up and see,” Janice instructed Candace. “We don’t want any complications. Karen and you two, let this be a lesson to you. Defiance equals pain!”

The girls shuffled out and Janice grinned at Frances, Bob and me: “That went well I think. Right let’s see our Candace in action.”

Frances turned to the computer with its widescreen monitor and switched the camera view to the infirmary. In a minute the door opened and Rose was being ushered in.

“I’m alright honestly,” she was saying.

“We have to make sure,” Candace was a bit more confident now. “I’m the resident nurse and there’s a procedure we have to go through, for the government.” She went to a drawer for the cream.

Janice got her phone out and quickly tapped out a text. Candace’s phone went and she read the text on it. “Oh,” she muttered. While Rose stared Candace went to a tall cupboard in the corner. She slowly stripped off to her bra and panties - in which she looked sensational - then took a white lab coat and put it on. It was short. She also took out a stethoscope and a clipboard.

“Right, pop your panties off and lie on the bed please,” she said, making an official-looking note on the clipboard.

“Why?” Rose’s nerve was coming back, “I’m alright, I don’t need all that.”

“You have to be checked and have some cream put on,” Candace explained, “it’s procedure.”

“What, your procedure after you’ve exposed a girl and slapped her right on her pussy?”

“It’s just to soothe it and check you for contusions.”

“What are ‘contusions’? Anyway it doesn’t need all this does it?”

“Now we don’t want to end up back in the Head’s office do we? Just cooperate and then we can go to bed.”

“Huh.” Rose hesitated. After a few seconds she chose the lesser of the two evils, pulled her panties off and lay down on the bed on her front. Like every bed in the school it’s a double: a bargain bulk buy Janice had explained. Rose smoothed her short skirt nervously over her ass.


“Right boys,” said Janice to Bob and me. “Action stations please. Get your kit off, and you Carl.”

She and Frances stripped, manoeuvred a chair for them each to lean on, in front of the camera system workstation, and waved their asses at us. They’re not exactly schoolgirl asses, but to be fair after their summer exercise there are many worse. Bob and I knew their pussies felt brand new, anyway, and with the Candace-and-Rose show building up on screen we were quite serviceable. While I slid my tingling toyboy inches into Janice, Bob was sliding his disproportionate thick seven-and-three-quarters into Frances, and we began doing our duty.

Up in the infirmary Candace was developing her medical intervention.

“So, cream first,” she lifted Rose’s little skirt up over her back. The schoolgirl tensed, but didn’t resist, as her delicious slim ass was revealed again. Candace scooped some cream out of the jar, spread it on her palms, then spread her hands on the perfect, but glowing, buttcheeks. She slid them to and fro, while Bob and I slid to and fro in the tight, creamy, reconditioned pussies of Janice and Frances.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.