Noreen the Nymphomaniac

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Young Adult Sex Story: True story from back in my younger days

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   .

Most men dream of meeting a nymphomaniac but I can assure you it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. This is a true story of what happened to me when I was about nineteen.

I’d left home and rented a room in a house in Coseley, in the West Midlands. The couple who owned the house had a daughter, Noreen. She was around the same age as me and we soon started going out together. One particular day I was off sick from my job, Noreen was at work, but dinner time she came home to see how I was. I was in bed and she came up to my room and sat on the side of the bed. Up until then nothing sexual had happened between us, not that I hadn’t tried, and I don’t think she intended anything to happen then either.

As you can imagine, having her sitting on my bed while I was naked under the bedclothes soon had the old bed snake stirring. It was pretty obvious the effect she was having on me, the bulge under the bedspread was a dead give away. I could see she was trying not to look at it, but could also see that she was fighting a losing battle and her eyes kept flicking in the direction of my now fully erect cock. I sat up and put my arm around her and kissed her. She didn’t resist that, but when I tried to pull her hand onto my erection the response was totally different, she quickly pulled her hand back but still stayed sitting on the side of the bed. Encouraged by this, I carried on kissing her. The direct approach hadn’t worked so I went for plan ‘B’.

I started to stroke her tits through her blouse. She did resist to this, but not as strongly as when I tried to put her hand on my cock. As we kissed I kept playing with her tits through her blouse and soon I was toying with the buttons, waiting for her reaction. I was pleased when she offered hardly any resistance so, buoyed up by that, I began to undo them. Soon I had her blouse open and was playing with her nipples through her bra. I knew I was winning as she started to moan softly and kissed me harder.

I slid a hand up under her bra and started to play with her nipples, which were already hard. While my one hand was doing this, the other was working its way up over her knee and under her skirt. Again there was slight resistance but again not much and I knew she was weakening. I carried on up her thigh and was soon stroking her pussy through her panties. I pulled my hand out from under her bra and slipped her blouse off her shoulders, her bra went next and my mouth was soon fastened to one of her nipples, sucking and nibbling on it.

I was over the moon when I felt her legs part slightly and I was able to slip a couple of fingers under the leg of her panties. She was really wet and I could feel the heat from her pussy even before I got my fingers anywhere near it. When I did, she nearly bit my lip off and when I slid a finger inside her she came almost instantly, her pussy gushing all over my fingers.

That must have been the trigger, because she jumped off the bed. I expected her to head for the door, but she didn’t. Instead, she literally tore her skirt and panties off and jumped into bed under the sheets beside me. It took me completely by surprise and before I knew what was happening she had her hand down over my stomach and was groping for my cock. She was like a wild thing, jerking me off so hard it actually hurt. She grabbed my hand and forced it between her legs. She was soaked and the noise as I fingered her was almost obscene. I had never, and haven’t since, known a woman get so wet so quickly. Suddenly she threw the bedclothes back and looked down at her hand wrapped around my cock. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs wide in an unspoken invitation. Her invitation was soon accepted and I was kneeling between her thighs and guiding my cock into her. It was then I got another surprise. From her speed jumping into bed with me and the willingness that she accepted my cock, I thought that there was no way she was a virgin. Wrong!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.