My Dream Cum True, in a Hotel, With Man and His Wife

by Gooseman

Copyright© 2016 by Gooseman

True Sex Story: I am married, travel a lot, and have always fantasized about having a guy watch his wife give me a blow job.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Wife Watching   First   Voyeurism   .

I work in the travel industry, and am in my mid fifties, and have been married for over thirty years. I have always had a fascination with porn, and have lived vicariously through it. I travel a lot, and am in hotels around three nights a week. Via my laptop I have often had conversations in various sexual oriented chat rooms, and forums. Since being married, I have never had intercourse with anyone other than my wife. But I have always fantasized about having oral or anal sex with another woman. Basically, I look for what I don’t get at home.

I have always fantasized about a husband watching his wife suck me off. Don’t know why, but I always realized it was a pipe dream. I went to various online chat rooms, and struck up many conversations, with both men and women ... about everything. I especially liked the guys that would send me photos of their wives, whether they were good looking or not. I think it was all mental ... for me. I would especially get off when the wife was innocent looking, not the swinger or Playboy type, but average American housewife.

At any rate, I met this guy in a chat room, and we started chatting a lot. He was turned on at the thought of watching his wife with another guy, but doubted she would ever do it. He and his wife were in their early forties. We actually talked on the phone a few times, and I would convey all the things I would like to do with his wife ... while he jacked off ... me too. When he broached the subject with his wife, he was pleasantly surprised that she was not repulsed, although she was not interested. I asked if there was any incentive he could offer her, and he said he had an idea. She had always wanted to go to Hawaii, and he told her he would take her if she would do this for him. At first repulsed by the suggestion, she later relented, and said she would consider it, if everything felt right at the time. There was hope for cautious optimism. I told him I would email him when I knew I was going to be staying in his city.

Two months later I found I was going to be in town, and let him know. Turned out I would be free for about sixteen hours after my work duties. He got back to me and said they would meet me at my hotel lounge for drinks, just to see how it goes. I was extremely excited ... and nervous in anticipation. They lived about thirty minutes away, and we agreed to meet in the lounge at 9:30 PM. He also stipulated, that if anything did happen, it would be a BJ only, and his wife would remain fully clothed, and if she had any misgivings it would be a no go. I had no problem with that. I told him the worst that would happen would be them driving a half hour for a couple of free drinks, and some small talk. He laughed.

I finished up late that afternoon, had a nervous bite to eat, and showered and shaved. Cleaned up my room, just in case, and sat there anxiously trying to concentrate on whatever was on TV. Went down to the bar a bit after nine, and found the most out of the way table I could see. Then ordered a beer that I nursed along. About 9:35 they walked in, and I waived them over. He was about 5-10, stocky and balding (like me). She was about 5-3, mid forties I’m guessing, a little overweight, short dark hair and pretty face. We ordered drinks, and had a lot of small talk about the weather, the city, our backgrounds, current events etc ... After the second round of drinks, I was starting to relax. They were very nice, and we started talking about Hawaii, and I told them all about my experience in Maui, and they were all ears. I’ll refer to them as Bill and Sally.

After the third drink, Bill asked if we could take them up to my room, for a little more private conversation. We both looked at Sally, and she said fine. Holy Shit! Now I was really getting nervous. Not sure if we were supposed to, but we did take our drinks with us. There were only two chairs in the room, so I sat on the bed. We continued the small talk, and Bill asked Sally if she was still up for going to Hawaii. She said yes! Bill looked at me, and I jokingly said “sure, I’d love to go to Hawaii with you”. After some nervous laughter I asked Sally if she was ready, and she nodded yes. Billy said he had to use the bathroom, and I said that would give me some time to talk to Sally privately. I asked her if she really was OK with this ... yes. Had she ever done anything like this before ... no. Did she have any problems with oral sex ... no. Was it OK to cum in her mouth ... yes. Was she at all nervous ... yes, very. “Not as much as me”, I said. I told her I had no idea what would happen, or how I would perform since I was so nervous. She said that goes for her too. She asked if I had preferences. I said I liked slow gentle movements, as opposed to the piston like action on porno sites. Long and deep turns me on. Pulling up on my cock turns me off, and down toward the base turns me on. If she wants me to cum right away, all she had to do was to look up at me and tell me that she wanted me to shoot my cum in her mouth. It should only be seconds for me after that. Gratefully, she smiled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.