Halloween Can Be Fun! - Cover

Halloween Can Be Fun!

by Richard the Third

 

Fiction Story: A Brother, A Sister and it's Halloween! What can go wrong?

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Halloween   .

My name is Albert, I am 22 and I have a younger sister named Maureen who is 18!
We have two parents as most people do, and their names are Albert and Faith, together we are the Prince Family!
Yep, I have been getting shit about that name since I was old enough to be insulted! Every time I took a test, last name first = Prince, Albert!
Getting girls to go out with me was an experiment in futility, once I announced my name.

Most girls at that point had someplace else to be, told me they needed to go home to color or just wash their hair or some other feeble excuse.
At the risk of alienating my parents, when I turned nineteen, I legally changed my name.
Now, I am known as Michael King, hey, King Michael is better than Prince Albert, believe you me.
Despite being four years apart in age my birthday is October 30th and my sisters is November 1st.
This is the story of our going, as a couple, to a Halloween party!
She didn’t like the boys her age and I have the same problem with the ladies in their 20s.
A few statistics if you will:
Me - dark brown hair I’m 6ft4 and weigh 212 pounds, i’ve got brown eyes from my dad
She - darker brown hair that goes to her butt, she is 5ft11 all legs, with a great butt and a nice big pair of 38 Ds.
For the party, I talked her into coloring her hair dark black and going as Elvira, mistress of the dark and I would be going as Dracula, of course.
One of the first benefits of this was that she helped me color my hair and I helped her. All of our lives we’ve been doing that kind of stuff with each other and it was no big deal!
I got us the outfits for the party, and boy did she look great. To keep from falling out of her dress she got some of that two-sided tape that actresses use to keep themselves from having any outfit malfunctions.
Fortunately, our parents have gone out of town on a trip to see the grandparents and left us alone with me in charge!
After an early dinner we got in our costumes and Maureen insisted we added some make up to help complete the aura actually called it of our outfits!
When all finished at the risk of being slapped, I said to my sister, “My god Mo, you have never looked so beautiful in your entire life!”
“Thank you, big brother. You’re not bad looking either for being so damn tall!” She followed that up with an unexpected kiss on the lips mandating she touch it up before we headed to the party.
Amongst the Halloweeners on the street, we walked about half a block to get to the party.
Admission was simply being in an outfit worthy of being let in.

We were able to fill out our own ‘Hello my name is’ and I wrote down Vlad the Impaler and my sister wrote down Elvira 38D.
As you might expect there were a number of Elvira’s, Vampira’s and I was certainly not the only Dracula there!
She insisted we stay together, at least for a while, so she took me by the arm and we walked around to see what was what!
Since neither of us wanted to be hit on, we decided on telling people we were a couple! There should be no harm in that?
There were over a hundred people, clearly too many for the home that was used.
Besides alcohol being served, there was the sweet smell of marijuana! I saw and took us to the table where there was some food. Good! Neither of us had eaten much of anything all day.

Nobody was there, so we each got a cookie and fed each other, then we each picked up and had a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting, our favorite.

“Hey Michael,” a voice I didn’t recognize said.

I turned to see it was a girlfriend I had from a few years back, named Marilyn. She was a natural redhead dressed as Jessica Rabbit. I don’t remember her being so large in the chest, so she must have either had surgery or just a stuffed bra under the outfit.

“Hey there, have you met my new girlfriend, Stella?” I said giving my sister a slight shoulder
bump.

She put out her hand saying, “Hello, my name is Stella Stanwyck.”

They eyed each other for a moment, until Marilyn walked away.

“I want another cupcake, Vlad, please?” she asked.

She has been that way most of our lives, turning on her considerable charm when she wants something. I offered her my arm and we walked back to the table. We each got another one, eating quickly.

Wanting to avoid Marilyn, we walked the other way, hearing music and went outside to find a dance area set aside and the ‘Monster Mash’ going...

I was working in the
lab, late one night
When my eyes
beheld an eerie sight
For my monster
from his slab, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

He did the mash,
he did the monster mash
The monster mash,
it was a graveyard smash
He did the mash,
it caught on in a flash
He did the mash,
he did the monster mash

Stella was shaking her barely covered tata’s while doing the John Travolta dance from that movie?

From my laboratory
in the castle east
To the master bedroom
where the vampires feast
The ghouls all came
from their humble abodes
To get a jolt from my electrodes

They did the mash,
they did the monster mash
The monster mash,
it was a graveyard smash
They did the mash,
it caught on in a flash
They did the mash,
they did the monster mash

The zombies were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Wolfman,
Dracula, and his son

The scene was rockin’,
all were digging the sounds
Igor on chains, backed
by his baying hounds
The coffin-bangers
were about to arrive
With their vocal group,
‘The Crypt-Kicker Five’

They played the mash,
they played the monster mash
The monster mash,
it was a graveyard smash
They played the mash,
it caught on in a flash
They played the mash,
they played the monster mash

Out from his coffin,
Drac’s voice did ring
Seems he was troubled
by just one thing
Opened the lid and
shook his fist and said
“Whatever happened
to my Transylvania Twist? “

It’s now the mash,
it’s now the monster mash
The monster mash,
it was graveyard smash
It’s now the mash,
it caught on in a flash
It’s now the mash,
it’s now the monster mash

Now everything’s cool,
Drac’s a part of the band
And my Monster Mash
is the hit of the land
For you, the living,
this mash was meant too
When you get to my door,
tell them Boris sent you

Then you can mash,
then you can monster mash
The monster mash,
and do my graveyard smash
Then you can mash,
you’ll catch on in a flash
Then you can mash,
then you can monster mash

That was so much fun, we gave each other a hug, but she pulled me to her very tightly, and gave me a nice mouth kiss.

That was different!

She needed a restroom, so we went together to find one, and I let her in first.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.