Next Generation - Cover

Next Generation

Copyright© 2016 by Skatenaked

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Carter is a young man with the good fortune to have grown up in a family that practices nudism and swinging. When he turns 18 he is introduced to sex by his parents' friends, who have their own grown kids. His sexual adventures branch out in this body and sex-positive environment. Sexual orientation really doesn't matter as the goal is to have fun, and one's own family members might even get in on it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The House Party

“C’mon guys! Let’s not keep our hosts waiting. Everyone is anxious to be with Kaylee now that she’s an adult,” Aaron Miller urged his family as they finished getting ready for the swinger house party. Wife Meg, son Carter, 19, and daughter Kaylee who had freshly turned 18, all piled in the car.

Carter wore shorts, freeballing, a tank top and flips. Meg and Kaylee wore sun dresses with no panties, and Aaron decided to drive over shirtless and barefoot, wearing only a pair of shorts, commando style.

The parents sat in the front seat and the kids in the back and it wasn’t long, more like the end of the driveway, that Carter and Kaylee were tickling each other and grabbing each other’s nether regions in a playful manner. The squealing and giggling caught dad’s attention as he implored them to settle down and promising they would have plenty of opportunity to have frisky play at the party.

“Dad, I’m so glad to be going to an adult party with you guys for the first time,” Kaylee shared.

Meg chimed in, “Yes, it’s really special when you think about it that all four of us are now able to go to an adult swingers party.”

“I wanna boff the host’s wife, she’s hot,” Carter excitedly said while rubbing his boner through his shorts. “Then share their daughter with dad.” “Whoa, son!” Aaron exclaimed. “That sounds like a plan! We’ll have to flip a coin for heads or tails.” This cracked everyone up as they approached the party house and Meg focused on the directions.

Aaron counted about 10 other cars in the driveway as he parked and the kids hopped out, followed by Meg who brought a tray of finger foods. Most swinger parties go light on food so the guests can enjoy having sex but can also eat something if they get the munchies. Alcohol is discouraged so things won’t get out of hand, but this host allows marijuana. Aaron had lit a joint while driving over and Meg was finishing it. Carter asked for some but Aaron chided him that both he and Kaylee would have to turn 21 before they could partake. Carter and Kaylee giggled to themselves since they’d both taken some gummy edibles before they left the house.

Rick, the host, let everyone in as he and sexy wife Nicole, both naked except for a cock ring Rick was wearing, gave each member of the Miller family a warm hug and kiss before inviting them to take off all their clothes and leave them in the closet by the door. Just then, the host’s daughter, Sandra, ran up and happily gave each of the Miller’s a naked hug also. Sandra knew Kaylee from school and had turned 18 a month before Kaylee did, so this was kind of a coming out party for her also into the local, adult, swinger community.

Sandra had heard about Carter from Kaylee, and saw him at some of their swim meets although they were a year apart. The two stood naked facing each other holding both hands stretched out and Sandra gave Carter an opened mouth kiss to welcome him into her home, just as she knew she was going to welcome him into her vagina. Carter’s penis responded immediately and grew to its full length in anticipation. Needless to say, this was a nude party where erections were encouraged. Both the hosts and Carter’s family just admired the scene as it appeared that Carter and Sandra could be twins with her long blonde hair. They both had swimmer’s builds and all over tans.

“Let’s start this party now that the Millers are here,” Rick announced, as he introduced the other naked guests who hadn’t stated fucking yet but were in various states of arousal and foreplay. Nicole led Meg by the hand and rubbed her pussy which she noticed was already wet. Rick walked up to Kaylee who was standing between Aaron and Carter and invited her to his bedroom where he has a nice leather sling he could fuck her in. Kaylee giggled and blushed and looked to her father for approval. Aaron smiled reassuringly and nodded yes. Rick invited Aaron and Carter to watch since they are family.

Dick swinging, Rick led naked Kaylee by the hand up the stairs as knowing guests watched and smiled. Kaylee’s dad and brother watched as host, Rick, helped Kaylee into the sling and assisted her get situated, strapping her ankles apart in the stirrups. Her pink pussy, with its feathery light pubic mound, was now exposed and Rick, Aaron and Carter enjoyed the various folds of her waiting, moist vagina. Always the good host, Rick sank to his knees and applied his excellent oral skills to squealing Kaylee as she writhed and clutched in the sling. Kaylee has had her pussy eaten before, but never by someone as talented as Rick, and now it was as an adult, and by an adult, at an adult swinger’s party. Kaylee was proud that she had arrived and now had the opportunity to have sex freely with the other adults at one of their parents’ swinger’s parties.

Rick’s large cock was rock hard and leaking precum as he put the finishing touches on his teenage muff diving by licking all around Kaylee’s clitoris and using his fingers to open her pussy lips and taste the delicious nectars that were lubricating her waiting quim. Rick now stood up and looked back to Aaron for final permission to fuck his daughter. Aaron nodded and encouraged Kaylee to relax and enjoy the fucking she was about to get from Rick. Carter silently stroked his aching, hard dong as Rick slid his manhood into his sister and he watched her slowly take him all the way in, balls deep, which impressed both Carter and Aaron who was now also stroking.

Rick looked deeply into Kaylee’s eyes which spoke to him both of her passion and her vulnerability. Leaning forward, he kissed her as he started thrusting knowing that this is the type of experience she came here for. Kaylee was gasping and moaning as Rick sawed his long, lubricated cock in and out of her wet hole, her swollen pussy lips sliding back and forth along Rick’s long, turgid shaft. As Rick picked up speed, his low hanging, hairy balls swung back and forth slapping against Kaylee’s smooth taint. The pleasure of Kaylee’s wet, warm pussy was almost too much for Rick to bear. His orgasm was approaching, but he wanted to fuck her some more. He pulled out and ran his leaking, swollen dick head up and down on the outside of Kaylee’s cunt and ass crack. She begged him to re-enter her and fuck her some more.

Rick slid his throbbing organ back inside Kaylee’s now sloppy honey pot with ease and resumed thrusting, shoving the whole length inside of her and pulling almost all the way out quickly, and then doing this again over and over until his balls started pulling up. He became a grunting animal as he pounded her. Kaylee encouraged this and massaged his organ with her pussy muscles. She was moaning and barely able to speak but pleaded with Rick to dump his sperm inside of her knowing he would plaster her cervix. With that invite, Rick let loose of his passion and allowed his orgasm to bring him over the edge so that he shot a huge splattering of warm ejaculate inside Kaylee’s spasming kooch. These two younger and older adults crashed in their simultaneous orgasms amid slapping sounds of sex and squealing filling the room. Rick pulled out and a copious amount of jism spilled from Kaylee’s used pussy onto the floor. After a kiss, Rick left Kaylee for his wife to clean up with her tongue as she contemplated whether she wanted to take another guy in the sling or join the others downstairs at the party.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.