Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“Mr. Carlson, this is my dad, Phil.”

Mr. Carlson reached out his hand so he and Phil could shake, “Yes. Yes. Lisa here told me you were in town. I am so excited to have you here. I’m really looking forward to ... well, you know.”

Lisa could see her dad wavering. He had not wanted to come. She leaned in and gave her dad a big hug, “Just so you know, Mr. Carlson, I really had to twist my dad’s arm to get him here. This is all new and a bit strange for him.”

“Oh yes. Yes. I’m sure it is.” Mr. Carlson smiled broadly at Lisa and her dad. This was better than landing a new big account.

Mr. Carlson turned his gaze to Josh, “And Josh. Always a pleasure to see you, young man. How’s that new car working out for you?”

Josh took Mr. Carlson’s out-stretched hand to shake, “It’s great, Mr. Carlson. Thanks again for that.” Josh liked Mr. Carlson.

“I wanted to get you a more sporty car, but your Mom...”, Mr. Carlson noticed Lisa’s unapproving stare, “But your mom was right in a more ‘appropriate’ car.”

“I think it’s great, Mr. Carlson.” Josh knows there are not many sixteen-year-olds who get a new car for fucking their own mom. Probably none.

Lisa continued to hold her dad as if to keep him from bolting for the door, which was a strong possibility. After much wine and idle chat, Lisa finally released her dad so she could give Mr. Carlson a hug, “Would you mind if Josh and I showed my dad upstairs?”

Not that it would have mattered, but Mr. Carlson made sure no one could see him grabbing Lisa’s right breast to give it a squeeze, “Yes. Yes. Of course. Please show your father upstairs.” Mr. Carlson could barely contain himself.

With a kiss to Mr. Carlson’s cheek, Lisa led her dad and her son by the hand up a large open staircase, down a long hallway, to a bedroom. Lisa and Josh were both quite familiar with the large king-sized bed in the center of the room. Lisa and Josh were feeling very much at ease. Phil was not.

Lisa whispered something to her son before leading her dad over to the bed. Josh took a chair near the door to the ‘ensuite’. The place where Mr. Carlson normally sat.

Phil looked stiff sitting there on the bed and not in a sexual way. His mind raced back a couple of days to the first and last time he fucked his daughter.

After being woke by his daughter’s lips attached to his cock, he had offered no resistance to her climbing over him and lowering her pussy on his hard cock.

The truth was, Phil always had a wondering eye and sometimes that eye landed on his own daughter. But even when they lay together on the couch watching TV, when he could feel her large breasts pushed into his side, he never once thought to initiate anything sexual. And with all the wine, he still wasn’t sure this wasn’t all a dream.

But it wasn’t a dream. His daughter was there, slowly riding his cock. And while he didn’t remember how they got there, his hands held her large breasts.

There first ‘lover’s kiss’ didn’t happen until Lisa’s body found its orgasm, which caused their lips to lock as Phil found himself emptying his load deep in his daughter’s pussy.

And then, as his daughter lay cuddled next to him, she told him all about what’s been happening to her and her family.

Phil’s first response, of course, was for them all to move back home. But he soon dropped that once he saw that his daughter had made up her mind. She got her stubborn streak from her mother. In the end, he had to admire that she wasn’t going to run or go into hiding. While worried, he understood.

But now he sat on a bed next to his daughter and watched as she unbuttoned her blouse. He couldn’t believe he let his daughter and grandson talk him into this. Sure, the money is nice, but still...

This was his daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.