Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

The elevator doors open and Janet steps out onto the floor.

“Hey, Karen.”

“Oh, hi Janet.”

“How was your trip? Heard you went skiing with your new guy?”

“Yea. We did. It was fun, but...”

“But? Trouble in paradise?”

“He drools in his sleep. That’s gross, right? His pillow was like ... Just trust me. It was disgusting.”

“More fish in the sea, I guess.”

“And a good fisherman has no problems throwing a few back in the lake. Am I right?”

“If you say so.”

They both laughed.

“Ok. So who’s the new guy?”

“He came up a couple of days ago. Here’s his file. James Azzhat.”

“Asshat? Seriously?”

“Azzzzz hat. No ‘s’. ‘Z’s.

“Induced a coma. Do they think he’ll make it?”

“Considering they didn’t think he would make it through the night, it’s looks promising.”

“Well, Mr. Azzzz hat, let me set up your meds and I’ll come say ‘hi’.

“I didn’t see a copy of the police report. Do they know what happened?”

“A traffic accident. The other three in the car didn’t make it.”

“Were they drunk?”

“They told me that when they first brought him in, he said they were run off the road. But yea, his BAC was point one four. I heard the driver was pushing point two.”

“Wow. Let’s hope it was one hell of a party.”


“Man. What a night!” <Woot>

“I haven’t had this much fun in a long time. Stevie Boy hooked us up TO NIGHT! The tits on that whore ... Damn!”

“They’ll be hanging to her knees tomorrow, the way you were destroying them.”

“Hey. I had to milk. That’s what you do to big titted cows like her.

“Did you hear what Steve said? He said we can fuck her anytime we want.”

“Awesome Sauce!”

“Really, Dude?”

“Don’t need that kid there, though. That was lame.”

“Yea. He apologized for that. But hey, did you see those titties jiggle when I shoved that beer bottle up her snatch? Was that cool or what?”

“Man, you guys are obsessed with those titties. Is that cause your wives don’t have any?”

“Oh! Oh! He went there. Burn!”

“Hey. Fuck you, man.

They all laugh.

“I want to really see that pussy stretch more. We’ll have to bring a baseball bat next time.”

“Or we could have her son fist her. Get his whole fucking arm up there.”

“Next time, dude.”

“Yea. Next time.”

“What’s that car doing?”

“What the...”

“Dude! He’s coming right at us.”

“Fuck...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.