Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“Is he dead?” It was Ben.

Lisa looked to her husband, “He lives on the tenth floor. I assume so.” She pulled the blanket back, “I should put clothes on.”

“Yea. Josh, help your mom.”

Josh helped his mom stand up and with her leaning into him, started towards the bedroom. Bob came rushing back from the kitchen with a garbage bag in hand.

“Wait a second. Josh, take those clothes off and put them in here.”

So as Ben held Lisa up, Josh quickly stripped down to his underwear.

“Everything, Josh. No time to be modest.”

“Lisa, are the clothes you wore last night all in the bathroom?”

“Yea. I guess.”

“Here Josh. Help your mom.”

With that, Ben took off for the bathroom. Seems all those cop shows was paying off.

Ben walked in, the garbage bag much fuller now, to find Josh knelt down in front of his mom as she leaned over him with her hands on his shoulders for support. Even with her large breast hanging down on his head, he managed to get her feet into her panties before pulling them up and on.

He then helped her with the bra as Ben disappeared once again. Although he was trying to be extra careful, Lisa winced several times as he managed to get each breasts into the large cups.

They were working on the bottom of her sweats when Ben returned again.

“Okay, Josh. I’ll take over. You go get some clothes on.”

As Ben was helping her get her sweat shirt on, he started talking, “Before they get here, I need to tell you that I know about you and Josh. Steven told me all about it a couple of days ago and I just want to say, no matter what happens, I forgive you and I want you to know, I think we can work through it.”

Lisa looked at him, “What?”

“Steven told me a couple of days ago that you and Josh have been screwing for months and that’s why you both went with him last week. Some big sex show to win over a client.”

Lisa looked at him like he was nuts.

“No. You’re lying. Steven told me on our way back. You helped him lure me and Josh down there so he could coerce me into having sex with our son. Plus a whole lot of others. He said it was all your idea. You wanted him to give you video of it all and were upset that he wouldn’t give it to you.”

Ben looked confused. “I didn’t do that.”

Lisa went in to all the details as given to her by Steven.

“Did you or did you not tell him you almost got me to fuck two old boyfriends at a class reunion?”

Ben had to think about it. “I was pretty drunk, but the conversation didn’t go like you’re implying.”

Josh came back into the room, but it was immediately clear they were in the middle of something and he was not part of it.

“Sorry. I’ll be out here.” With that, he backed away and closed the door.

“Okay, then. Explain how he knew that.”

“First off, he got me drunk, which if you recall, you got mad because I was supposed to stay sober so you could let loose during your Christmas party.” Lisa did remember that.

“Second, that conversation started with us talking about how hot you were which led to him asking if I had ever fantasized about you with another guy. Being drunk, I said I did. Hell, what guy hasn’t thought that of his wife?

“When he asked if I would ever let you screw anyone for real, I told him about your class reunion. But if you recall, I found you and your two old boyfriends out in the parking lot and you were doing more than just talk.”

This was true. Pissed off about Ben flirting with an old rival, Lisa had asked Jim and Paul to give her a ride home. Ben came out to find her backed up against their truck as they both kissed her neck and groped her boobs. They were just having a little fun. She wasn’t going to let it go any further.

“Seeing you three laughing and making out is why I asked if you wanted to go, you know, do them.”

“We weren’t making out.” She paused, “Well, not really. They were supposed to be just giving me a ride home.”

“Right. A ride. So if I hadn’t come out when I did, you would have gotten into their truck. Can you honesty stand here now and say nothing would have happened?”

Lisa paused. Honestly, as pissed off and drunk as she was, she may have let them fuck her tits or maybe even a blow job. Chances of her letting them fuck her were ... Okay, she probably would have but she sure wasn’t going to admit that now.

Apparently, the pause to reflect was evidence enough for Ben, “See.”

“But what about...” Lisa realized she needed time to process all this. Unfortunately, that time would not be now as someone was at the door.

She looked at him, she wanted be mad but she at least had doubts.

“This chat isn’t over.”

Ben responded, “I agree”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.