The Innkeeper's Daughter - Cover

The Innkeeper's Daughter

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mercy Goodnight was a natural submissive female willing to bend over backwards to bring pleasure to as many males as possible. She was skilled in many different female favors and her fondest hope was that her father would never discover the extent of her depraved desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Mistress Mercy Goodnight attended her father’s side the following morning when the doves were singing their memories of the previous evening in waves of musical sound that greeted the ears of one and all regardless of their receptiveness to the unsolicited source at such an early hour.

She did her best to conceal her heightened sense of guilt and shame from her father. The young girl truly regretted her disreputable behavior the previous night in making the stay of Donna Isabella and Don Carlos more interesting and more satisfying from a carnal sense of hospitality.

It was the most intense confrontation in matters of the heart that she had thus far encountered in the public house. Mercy did her best to appear bored and indifferent trying to ignore the fact that her sore cunt felt battered and disgraced. The travelers from Spain were a fun seeking lot and that was a fact. She had only been bedded by one other Spanish gentleman and he was certainly not a gentleman when it came to horizontal nocturnal fuckamucky in the midnight hours.

Her father was smiling and that was a good sign.

It meant that he had not gotten wind of her disgraceful behavior with Donna Isabella and Don Carlos behind their closed bedroom door. The fact that she was skillful with her hand in bringing lonely male travelers to a satisfying ending was not known to her only parent and she definitely did not want him to discover the extent of her depravity in the case of the pair of Spanish nobles journeying across their land.

Mercy sat gingerly on the edge of the wooden bench and attended her father’s words with bored disrespect. She still pretended total obedience because his hand on her bottom was heavy and intrusive in a most-definitely non-fatherly manner. The last time she felt he was on the verge of some sort of incestuous tomfoolery with her bent over the bench and her pretty bum glowing red from his much deserved discipline. She had to admit the thought excited her down deep inside but she feared her confessor would root out her every thought and deed and the penance for incest was too terrible to contemplate.

“Sit you down, my darling daughter. You are blooming so sweetly this morning. You make my old heart joyful that you have the common sense to go to bed early and wise enough to rise early as well to greet the new day with enthusiasm for a full day’s work.”

Mercy smiled as sweetly as possible and hoped her weary personal parts were swaddled sufficient to prevent any disclosure of her guilt.

“Thank you, father, whither are we away if not to aforesaid work on this bright and bird-song filled morning.”

The slightly stooped older man patted his fair daughter’s tresses and looked down with ogling eyes at her heaving bosom with her erect nipples pressing to be free and happily outstanding.

It irked Mercy no end to be so objectified by her own parent, but she had no other option and accepted his searching stare with neutral body language.

“We have us a proposition from the eldest son of Sir Guy to take your hand in marriage providing you be virginally untouched with hymen unbroken.”

Mercy looked at his grinning face with a sense of rising panic.

She knew with certitude that she would surely fail any physical test of her virginity. It weighed heavily on her heart and she did her best to project a joyful demeanor to perpetuate her reputation of innocence. Her feminine wheels of guile were churning like a butter-making party to devise a scheme to absolve her of the virginity hurdle before the bells rang out to call the faithful to church.

Her mind focused on Father Brown, her dedicated confessor.

He knew of her dalliance and had already shriven her of her sins with his personal application of corporal punishment to her shaking buttocks. She had recited reams of prayers to be mumbled whilst on her knees and her hands pressed tightly together for added contrition. Sometimes, he would pinch her nipples in this position or intrude into her private dirt-hole with his rude thumb in a way to cause her consternation and regret for her unseemly behavior. His attentions inspired her to be more circumspect in her female behavior and she did her best to keep her knickers up and in place unless she had need to answer a call of nature.

Mercy was of a mind to prevail on Father Brown to attest to her honor being intact as a way to bypass the virginity clause in the marriage proposal.

“Father, I do confess all my sins, my sins of deed and even of thought. I fear they are of a physical nature and I will whisper my faults in your ear because some of them are so vile and horrid that I hope you will intercede with the Creator to explain my contrition for my weakness of moral character and my need to achieve a tingle that makes me feel sublime.”

She noticed that the devout man was moving hither and you under his robes as she imparted her dreadful sins of the flesh into his devoted ear. Mercy hoped she had not offended him with her terrible behavior and that he would find it in his soul to grant her absolution for her offenses against the word of God. Her proposal of duplicity in the matter of attesting to virginity caused him to bid her strip her underthings down and bend over for the wrath of Church’s punishment for immoral thoughts. Her reddened bottom was evidence enough of his serious consideration of her lack of character. Eventually, he relented and agreed to her terms allowing her to move her head this way and that on top of his robes. She knew the hardness hidden inside was not a stick or a sack of coins but human male equipment properly covered and restrained from actual contact with her person according to the teachings of the church and in the eyes of God.

When the hidden fountain started pumping, Mercy knew her plea was answered and the good father would intercede for her in the matter of virginity. She wanted to do so much more for the good man but understood that it was not appropriate due to his vows of chastity. In her own way, she was more than satisfied with the result because his very hardness was more testimony to his hidden thought than any book or speech to the contrary, no matter how eloquent.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.