Sue and Her Sister Sandra's Spanking Sessions - Cover

Sue and Her Sister Sandra's Spanking Sessions

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sue and her sister join a spanking club and join in all the action with an eagerness that reflects their obsession with the spanking fetish that they both keep hidden from their friends and co-workers whilst pretending to be "good girls" with proper behavior at all times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Recalling where we had left off in part one, I had only recently been made a permanent member of the spanking club with Sue and Her Sister Sandra paying my fee which I could, quite frankly, not really afford.

They both knew how desperately I wanted to spank and humiliate some of the more mature members of the club on the female side and my favorite target was the dreaded Mrs. Tingle. She always tried to maintain control even when she was upside down and being nailed by a lad with a ten inch dick.

I had her stretched out on the spanking board and she was only now realizing it was I that had the spanking tools in my hands. For the past few months she had heaped her sarcasm on my shoulders knowing I was not allowed to spank her or handle her body in any way unless instructed to by one of the paying members in the male gender.

It was easy for me to reach underneath her and out of sight of the other members stroke her clitoris with my long middle finger knowing that it was sensitive from our preparations for the spanking. I could see the lust in her eyes as I gave her a series of long slow strokes that caused her to leak her juices like a schoolgirl having an accident in front of the class.

I shoved my thick thumb up her sphincter without warning knowing it would excite most of the females watching intently in the audience in front of us.

She inadvertently pressed her pussy down on my other hand allowing me to rub her clitoris even harder. I slid my fingers inside her soaking wet vagina waiting for the spanking she knew was overdue and well-deserved.

I looked into Mrs. Tingle’s glaring eyes and she made a point of spitting in my direction understanding the torment and humiliation I was about to visit on her still attractive hunches and feminine slit shaved cleanly and absent even a single visible hair anywhere.

I started off lightly barely tickling her beautiful curved cheeks with the spanking paddle.

Then I increased the force and the speed of the blows which I laid on her flanks with the vitality of a revenging angel. She held off as long as possible but we both knew she would eventually break and her first audible sob brought smiles to the other interested females in the room watching her suffering and in some cases their interest was deeply rooted in their own depraved desires.

I looked over at darling Sue and her shy but totally depraved sister Sandra and they smiled oodles of encouragement to me in my efforts to break Mrs. Tingle and turn her into a complicit partner in our dance of submission and dominance.

There was no choice but to focus my attention back on Mrs. Tingle’s impressive posterior and her proud breasts dangling down with gravity with their erect and fully aroused nipples confirming her outward distain covered her internal chaos of confusion as she struggled to contain her waves of pleasure as I messed about with her nipples and her clitoris and shoved my greedy fingers into her private places like her deliciously wet vagina and her blinking sphincter that was uncertain if it was the proper time to open or to slam shut because she needed to guard her delicate rear door.

I ran my fingers down her long, lovely legs and grasped her feet in both of my demanding hands. I felt her shudder as I pushed my fingers between her toes. She was one of those women that took good care of her toenails and I appreciated the vision of their cherry pink glow and neatly trimmed appearance. I rubbed my pre-cum dripping dick all over the bottoms of her feet and placed wetness on her toes to anoint her with my beginning juices.

“Don’t fuck with my feet, you perverted bastard!”

The audience chuckled at her rude remark and applauded my ability to annoy the usually calm and under control mature woman into these little bursts of emotions spilling out showing her actual well-hidden sense of outrage at being used as a sex-toy by a member of the opposite sex.

Her attitude betrayed her carefully concealed revulsion at being played with like a mouse in a trap by a male as young as I with little experience in training a disobedient female that needed discipline above all else.

I bounced my happy dick all the way up her naked leg. It was smoothly shaven and thirsty for attention. I reached her heart-shaped backside that was already trembling with anticipation at the possibility of being drilled deeply by my desperate dick. My staff of chastisement was yearning to taste the inside of her anal channel and touch every hidden corner. I sensed my pre-cum oozing cock was fast approaching the state of no return. The moment was almost there when my full load was dangerously on the edge of spurting hot white lines of sticky spunk deep inside her quivering and sexily shaped gut. I wanted my stuff to sit there in a puddle that filled her to the maximum level of containment. I wanted to make her purr like a kitten being fed cream before being fucked properly as I drained all of my precious bodily fluids between her heated cheeks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.