At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 6: Again

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Again - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Mary had her elbows hooked into the cushion of the pool table.

When Marty has dropped her sarong, she knew what he was going to do and didn’t stop him. She was still quivering after coming on his fingers. When his long thick cock worked its way into her, she could only spread her legs to make it easier for him.

She was surprised by how fast he had gotten her coming again. She had enjoyed every inch of him and every thrust. His desire to be in her had been intense, and she had been happy to accommodate him. As she caught her breath, she felt his hands sliding softly up and down her back.

He still hadn’t pulled out and seemed to be quite happy to stay connected to her as long as he could. Mary arched her back and clenched her cunnie. She smiled as Marty pushed back into her. He still had enough inflation that he didn’t slip out.

However, on the next clench, she expelled him from her body. She stood and turned to him. He gathered her into his arms and gently kissed her lips. As she responded and hugged him back, his kisses deepened.

Mary had no idea how long they stood there, exploring each other’s mouths. She was giddy by the time he pulled back and released her. He bent down and collected their clothes and taking her hand in his other; he led her to the room she had given him.

He pulled back the top sheet and gently pressed her down onto the bed. Mary lay on her back and waited for him to join her. He slid his eyes over her body, and she shivered in anticipation, as his appreciation was obvious.

Marty climbed over her, and this time he took a lot longer. He explored her body with his hands and lips and by the time, he entered her, she was more than happy to have her itch scratched again.

And scratch it, he did.


When she awoke, she was surprised to find herself wrapped in a man’s arms and he curled around her.

It took her a moment to ascertain that she was still downstairs in the guest bed with Marty. She rolled over so that she faced him. He grumbled at her moving and tried to pull her back into his body. He slid his knee back between her legs where it had been before she moved.

It was her cool hand sliding over his ribs that woke him fully. Marty looked at the woman in his arms. The memories of the night before flooded his conscious brain, and he smiled. He felt the slight roughness of her palm as it slid over his hip.

They were strong working hands, and they had certainly worked him over when she had repaid him in kind and explored his body. “Mornin’, pretty lady,” Marty said softly.

She smiled and squeezed his hip. “Yes, it is. I hate to be a party-pooper, but I have to get up and go check the horses and find out where the cyclone is,” she told him.

He nodded and reluctantly let her out of his bed after he had kissed her. He watched her pick up her clothes and then she disappeared out through the open door. He got up, showered and then changed into jeans and a dark T-shirt. He then slipped on a high visibility work shirt.

The shirt was faded with age, and the top fluoro-yellow half was muted. The lower dark blue section also had a well-worn tone. He rolled the cuffs a couple of times, but he didn’t button the shirt and left it loose. He dug out his soft leather work boots that were also suitable for hiking and some thick socks before he went upstairs.

When he got to the veranda, he noticed the dark sky. The rain had eased off for a bit, but it threatened to come down heavy again at any moment. It had cooled down a lot since the day before. He dropped his boots beside the chair that he had used the evening before and went in search of coffee.

He arrived in the kitchen in time to hear the next forecast.


Mary had changed into jeans and a soft cotton long-sleeved checked shirt that she hadn’t tucked in yet.

The dark, dominantly green pattern of the shirt had small white and black checks, and it complimented her colouring. She had pulled her hair back in a band at the nape of her slender neck. The dark auburn ponytail trailed halfway down her back.

She had two cups on the bench. She was steaming milk to pour over the rich espresso coffee that half-filled the cups. “Black, flat white or cappuccino?” she called out to him when she heard the screen door slam.

“Flat white is good. I don’t mind the sprinkle but not the fluff. One sugar is fine,” he said as he walked in. He saw that a teaspoon of sugar was hovering over his cup. He noticed she had made her coffee the same as his.

She chuckled. “A man after my own heart. I need to check the horses after the coffee. I’ll do breakfast later if that’s okay with you?” she asked.

“Mary, I’m the uninvited guest, so you do what you need to do. I’m happy to fit into your schedule,” he told her as he gratefully accepted the coffee.

They stood in the kitchen to drink it. Each was deep in their own thoughts as they listened to the forecast on the radio. The cyclone was still on course for Mary’s property, and Marty could see it had her very worried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.