At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 22: Magic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Magic - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Reluctantly they tidied up and went down to dinner.

They both took their books with them. Before they left Anne spelled the books so if anyone took an interest in them, they looked like cheap novels.

Marty laughed when his cover depicted a brunette woman in a revealing red dress being held by a hunky bloke and was titled, ‘Love at a Price’. Anne’s picture was similar, except her characters were rangers, and the woman was dressed in blue. Her title was, ‘My Prince Charming’.

After they had ordered, Marty opened his book again. He found a letter tucked inside the back cover under a flap. He showed the document to Anne and then read it before handing it to her to read. They were both saddened by what it said.

The cutlery box had been last owned by a Glyn James. His parents had been accused of witchcraft in sixteen-twenty went he was twenty-years-old. They’d helped a local family escape a burning house. An eyewitness had said that they had glowed, and the flames had bent away from them. They were also not burnt, thus supporting the story.

This had the locals in a quandary, as they liked to burn their witches even if they didn’t report it to the authorities. The local Pastor decided that they would hang them first and then burn them to make sure.

He had a gripe with Glyn’s parents because his mother had refused to lay with him. When the Pastor attempted to force her, his father had beaten the man black and blue. They had tried to get him removed but to no avail.

Their complaints had fallen on deaf ears. The pastor was a major landowner, and the local Lord was his brother. Because they had moved to the village, the villages considered them outsiders even though he had been born there.

His parents had decided to move after strange incidents kept happening to his father, who was a stonemason. They couldn’t touch the Pastor as the magic forbid them, causing deliberate harm. They could defend themselves or an innocent person if they were attacked.

The fire that started in the house beside theirs had also burned down the Pastor’s house when it had spread. The fact that two other houses near theirs burnt down and theirs didn’t also upset a few people.

They had placed their medallions and the books in the box and told him to keep it safe. He believed from what they had told him that the rings should have returned to the box upon their death. They couldn’t remove them while they lived because of the bond.

It had been hard enough for them to take the medallions off, but they knew that they would be harder to kill if they continued to wear them. They couldn’t run and had accepted their fate. They had been alive for over a hundred and forty years and were not sad to go as long as they went together.

The rings, however, didn’t return and he couldn’t wear either of the medallions. He learnt that the local Lord had claimed the rings as a tax and had then given them to his daughter as part of her dowry when she married an English Lord.

The couple had then sold them in London and sold them to a Sea Captain, as they had recently had a string of bad luck and desperately needed money. Glyn had lost track of the rings after that. He feared that the medallions wouldn’t go to anyone unless they also had the rings.

His mother had told him the medallions, and the rings had always been together. They had been made long ago by a Lord Wizard for his daughter and her husband. He had made other sets like them. However, she didn’t know where they had ended up after the Romans invaded, and the magical people had scattered.

He had lived in London for a time and had become a Jewellery Maker and studied as much history about them as he could. He had returned to Conwy in Wales and started a shop dealing in new and antique jewellery.

Neither of his children nor their children could see the beauty of the cutlery so he knew they couldn’t claim the medallions. He hoped that one day the rings would be reunited with them.

“Damn! Four hundred years is a long time,” Anne said after reading the letter. “No wonder the rings and medallions were so happy to be reunited.”

Marty smiled and took her hands, “See, you just had to find your Prince Charming.”

Anne had to laugh, “And he came at the right price.”

“Loving you is a price I am more than happy to pay,” he said with sincerity.


Epilogue

The Bentleys adapted very quickly to the fact that Mary was now Anne.

Only Ben, Janet, John, Mark and Dale knew she was still the old Mary. The rest just accepted that she was the granddaughter, Anne, and that Mary had gone to London to live for a time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.