At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 21: Paperwork

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Paperwork - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The couple spent the next two weeks travelling.

The place that interested them the most was in Wales. Marty had wanted to go to Snowdonia. He couldn’t really tell Anne why he wanted to go there, just that he did. In the eight days that they spent there, they had a lot of fun.

The rode the train and hiked the trails on various different peaks. In one spot, they got in trouble when the guide went one way, and they went another. He had walked up a higher trail, and they had continued along a lower one.

When he had realised, he had lost them, he hurried back to find them. He explained the trail they were on was closed. They’d had an avalanche that broke the trail further north, and it wasn’t safe anymore.

Marty wasn’t sure who was more disappointed, the ring or him. He had no idea why the ring seemed to want to go that way. He looked at Anne, and she just shrugged, and they re-joined the main party. The guide later showed them where the avalanche had occurred below them.

They had ended up in Llechwedd Slate Caverns. Anne was amused to see Marty’s other love, Geology, come out to play. He loved the place. He had to touch everything and asked a million questions. He’d have stayed there longer had he not booked them in to go see the castle in Conwy.

Conwy was a fascinating place, steeped in history. Marty had organised two days there before they went back to London. They poked in all the nooks and crannies of Conwy and found amazing little shops out of the main tourist areas.

Anne had a love for antique jewellery, and she was always on the lookout for anything that was magical related. She had picked up where her Granny had left off. They found a little shop tucked down a back lane.

Anne didn’t even know why she had gone into the lane. When they entered the store, they found it in a complete mess. “Sorry, sorry,” the young woman said. “The Closed sign should have been showing. I’m in the process of cleaning out my grandfather’s store as we are moving to a better location.”

Anne asked if she minded them looking around anyway since they were leaving the next morning. The harried woman threw her hands in the air and told them to look. If they bought anything, it was less for her to catalogue and move.

Marty and Anne had fun looking at the eclectic collection of items in the store. He came across a wooden box sticking out on a high shelf. His first thought when he pulled it out was that it was a cutlery set going by the shape of the box.

So, he wasn’t surprised when he opened it to find exactly that. It was a beautiful hand-crafted set for eight settings with multiple different types of knives, forks and spoons for the different types of courses in a seven-service meal.

When he touched them, he found they were an interesting mix of copper, bronze, silver and gold. The pale golden colour was striking, and the gold wasn’t plated on. The items each had a tiny green-yellow gem on the end of the handles.

He was surprised by his ring, giving him the impression of excitement. They seemed to want him to have the box. Anne cooed with delight when he showed her, and she wanted them too. He asked the woman how much.

She looked at the contents. She raised her eyebrows at him, and he picked up the thought, that she thought they were hideous. Apparently, she didn’t see what he and Anne saw. When he looked at them indirectly, he also got a hint of the glamour over the items.

He guessed that was why the rings had reacted to the box. The items in it had been touched by magic. Marty also realised he knew what the yellow gems were. Anne had also felt the magic since she had been in tune with magic a lot longer than he had.

The woman gave them a price that they both considered ridiculously cheap. Marty haggled as the woman expected him too. They ended up paying half what she had asked for, and she thought she had got a bargain. They knew damn well that they had.

Anne also found a couple of interesting books and they purchased them as well. The woman couldn’t understand why anyone would buy books in a language they couldn’t understand. On the other hand, she didn’t know what Anne knew.

They took their prizes back to the hotel. “Why do you think someone would go to the trouble of putting a spell on the box to make the items look hideous to most people?” Marty asked Anne.

Anne touched the box and closed her eyes. She replied, “I’d say it was to stop them from stealing the box. It’s not a very complicated spell and very similar to one my Granny taught me.” She looked at the box and scrunched her eyebrows in deep thought. “I think the box is hiding something else,” she said to Marty.

They looked in the box more carefully. A firmly fitted tray in each half held the cutlery in rows of the different types under thin white-leather straps. Each partition had four of each item secured in it. Anne dug her nails into two tiny indents and spelled the tray to rise. As it did, she grasped the edges and gently assisted it out.

They both gasped at what was under the tray. It had been partitioned into two, and each held a medallion on a gold chain stuck to the base. “Oh my!” exclaimed Anne.

What freaked them out the most was each medallion had gems beside the three etched in symbols. They matched their rings. The larger central gem matched the yellow crystals on their rings and the cutlery.

“Granny said that a full wizard’s set had several items. I think we just found part of our sets,” she said with excitement. She released the spell holding the medallions in place and picked up Marty’s medallion. She placed it over his head and giggled when he shuddered as it touched his skin.

Marty grinned at her before he picked her medallion up and placed it over her head. When she shuddered, he kissed her. It was a long, loving kiss and the happiness of the bling being reunited was intoxicating.

Marty wasn’t that surprised when Anne maneuvered him to the bed and stripped him as she discarded her clothes too. Her hands and lips were everywhere. He was trying to help her to get naked when she pushed him back onto the bed. She finished stripping with lightning speed and was soon crawling over him.

She kissed her way up his legs, looking for all the sensitive spots that she knew made him twitch and groan. She stopped long enough at his cock to make sure he was primed and ready for her. She didn’t have a lot of work to do here, as Marty had been more than ready before his back even hit the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.