At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 19: The London

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: The London - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

On the Saturday, the couple went off to the airport.

They had a three-hour drive followed by an hour and a half flight to get to Brisbane. Then they had to transfer to the international airport. After a two-hour layover and then eight hours of flying to get them to Singapore. Both were glad they were flying first class.

Mary also had to use her glamour for the overseas flights, and they had to behave themselves. They had decided to do the short overnight layover and catch the fourteen-hour flight to London early the next morning. It would also help with the jet-lag.

Swapping time zones is as much a mental issue as a physical one. Most shift workers learn the tricks of resetting their internal time clocks. Mary had less of a problem than Marty as she flew overseas often.

They got into London very late in the evening and were more than grateful for the comfortable bed after they had finally gotten to the hotel. Mary had been able to drop the glamour before they got into the cab at the airport. It took physical and magical energy to keep it going for a long time.

The next morning Marty made up for his non-performance the two nights before. Since he had put on the ring, he seemed to last even longer, and Mary was sure his cock was bigger. He had little difficulty in getting her body to sing for him.

By the time that he came in her, Mary wasn’t going to complain about his lack of performance. In the past, she tended to wear out her partners, but she wasn’t having that effect on Marty.

He delighted in getting her to come many times for him before he had to join her. She only got him to come quickly if she gave him a blowjob and even then, he recuperated a lot faster than any of her previous lovers did.

He liked to then suck her out until she was coming for him and then had her climb on for round three. She had no complaints about the sex at all. She had never enjoyed it so much as she did now with Marty as her partner.

She knew the rings had an effect on them, yet she had enjoyed him from the first which was before he even wore the ring. So far, she hadn’t found any real reasons to object to him being bonded to her. As each day passed, he wormed his way deeper into her heart.

She was finding it harder to slip into her eighty-year-old persona when with him. Mostly because Marty didn’t treat her as if she was old, yet he didn’t treat her as young or stupid either. He always listened to her opinion and treated her as his equal. He didn’t just bow to her wishes, as he preferred to come to a mutual agreement.

Their first job after breakfast was to go register their pending marriage. They were staying in a hotel in the middle of London and had elected to use cabs rather than hire a car. The traffic was horrendous, and both were glad they weren’t driving.

It was also bloody freezing. The shock to their system coming from summer in Queensland to chilly wet winds in London had them scurrying into a shop to buy some better winter coats than the ones they had brought with them.

Registering their intent to marry at the Registry Office seemed to take forever. They finally sorted out the paperwork and were told to deliver their blood tests within four days, or they would have to do it all again. So, they went to get their blood tests done. By the time this was accomplished, the day was done.

They had a quiet dinner in the hotel restaurant and went to enjoy each other’s company for the rest of the night. They got some work done in the morning as they had several business meetings set up before their meeting with the wedding planner after lunch.

Mary had wanted to go to London as she had property and bank accounts here that she wanted to sort out. It made sense that Mary May would retire here. They hadn’t decided when she would disappear for good. Realistically they still had a few years to play with before they had to decide the how and when.

They planned to marry on the Friday morning. The reason Marty had picked the hotel they were in was because it was registered to perform Civil Ceremonies. They met with the planner to confirm that it was all booked and that the hotel could provide the appropriate witnesses since they didn’t have anyone else coming to the wedding.

They then spent the afternoon shopping and visiting several Banks where Mary held accounts. Marty soon found himself being signed onto several accounts and the owner of a Velocity Business Card so he could make purchases for their company.

Mary informed the manager that Marty and her granddaughter Mary Anne, who went by her second name, would be taking over the running of the company as she had decided to retire. Anne would be back with Marty after the wedding so they could have her new name added as the owner and head of the board of directors.

They spent the next couple of days sightseeing and visiting Mary’s properties. Mary had informed her rental agency that the penthouse suite of her set of units on the Thames wasn’t to have the lease renewed as she was keeping it free for relatives who would come and go. They were, however, to extend the cleaning contract to include the suite.

She had picked good people to look after her businesses, and they found few if any problems. Mary paid well for her properties to be maintained, and as she didn’t tell the managers when she was coming, she often got to see if her people were doing their jobs.

They finally got a call back on Thursday morning to come and get their blood test results.


They had both wondered why it had taken so long for the tests to be done.

They were shown into an office, and a young man close to Marty’s age greeted them. “Hello, my name is Bernard. I understand the blood tests are so you two can get married,” he said. They nodded.

“We found some oddities when we did the tests, so we ran a complete analysis. I’ve also taken the liberty of doing DNA tests at no extra charge,” he told them with a smile.

Marty and Mary wondered why he had done this. Bernard fiddled with his computer and then projected the results up onto a big screen they could see. “We did the extra tests because you two fall into a very special category,” he explained.

“You both have very rare AB negative blood types with a few other anomalies thrown in for good measure. You represent less than zero-point-one percent of the population.”

“Anne, we were also getting conflicting readings in your tests. So, we had to split up the sample. That’s why I did the DNA tests to prove that what we believed we were detecting was correct.”

Bernard changed the picture to show four graphs with multiple coloured lines added into them. A few of the special lines were repeated in the first two samples. However, many of the colours from the top two were repeated in the second two, but the charts weren’t exactly the same.

Marty asked, “Why do you have four tests results for the DNA?”

Bernard grinned at them, “Well, let’s just say the fact you’re getting married may be a good thing when you explain the differences of your wedding date to the children’s birth dates.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.