At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 18: Clean-up

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Clean-up - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

They had a busy couple of weeks.

They finally got into town on Saturday, and Marty found himself being put to work with the Bentley boys. When asked what he could do, he informed them that he was a lousy carpenter, but he could lay a brick, weld and was great with sheet-metal.

He soon found himself on a team fixing the sheds that had been blown down or damaged. They had copped it worse than most of the houses. Mary had to pose as Old Mary, so she got put on the team to keep the boys fed and watered. Mary got a lot of enjoyment out of watching Marty work.

She did have to bite her tongue a few times when the younger women were flirting with Marty. He was hot stuff and a new face in town. It wasn’t as if they could tell the women that he was hers, so he was considered fair game.

He did say he had a girl back home, but they decided it couldn’t be too serious if he were here without her. He had blushed several times at the ribald comments that he was meant to overhear. Dale and Mark also liked to rib him about his popularity.

Marty was amused when Mary took her frustrations out on him when she got him home. After the first day in town, he had barely gotten the tilly into the shed when she had his zip down and his cock out. She had been teasing him all the way home.

He was hard as a fence post by the second suck. She gave him a fantastic blowjob. The bucket seats didn’t allow for much more, but Mary had no trouble going down on his cock. He loved the way she tongued him and squeezed his cockhead with her throat.

Marty was sure he left indents in the steering wheel when he blew. She had sucked his cock so hard when he did that, he was sure she had sucked the cum straight from his balls. He had to sit there for several minutes afterwards to unscramble his brain.

He took great delight in returning the favour later in the shower. Sucking on Mary and having her coming on his face was one of his favourite pastimes. He loved how she reacted to his attention and the taste of her on his tongue.

She was also learning that Marty paid a lot of attention to her needs in other situations. He wasn’t smothering, just attentive. They both appreciated ‘me time’, and he always seemed to know when she needed it. He also seemed to know when she just needed a hug.

She suspected he was more in tune with the link between them than she was. Mary found that if she wanted to hug and kiss Marty, he was more than happy to let her interrupt what he was doing. If she wanted to take it further, he was more than willing to accommodate her.

Marty, having grown up with older parents and then his grandmother found that the manners they had installed in him, endeared him to Mary. Some of the few times he was reminded that she was a lot older than he was, was when she commented on his lovely manners.

If Mary had any doubts that he was happy to be with her, he never gave her any reason to believe otherwise. While he smiled and was polite to the women who flirted with him, he didn’t return the sentiments.

He often deflected their attention onto Dale and Mark by informing the ladies that they were well brought up young men who knew how to work and could treat a lady right. Both boys knew their mothers, and Grandma Janet would still flog their arses if they behaved any different, so they played up these facts.

Marty, Mark and Dale became close friends over those weeks. They found they worked well together despite their different backgrounds. The boys found Marty wasn’t a stranger to hard work even if he knew shit all about running a cattle property.

They soon learned he was bloody good at fixing anything that was made of metal or earth related. He could even lay a straight line of bricks and tile a floor. Both of them found they were working hard to keep up with him.

They also learnt that cars, trucks and just about any other machine seem to like him too. If he stuck his head under a bonnet, the vehicle was working a few minutes later. Mary knew that he was often tapping into his magic without realising it. He seemed to do it easily, and she suspected the ring had wanted him because he had a very strong innate ability to wield the magic.

On one occasion, the boys had been dropped off at a house where the shed had a decided lean. The tree it was resting against had stopped it from falling over. The roller door had popped its hinges on the top, and the top half of the door had ripped out of the runners when it fell.

It was a mess, and the boys thought they would need to cut the door out and then get a crane to push the shed back up so they could bolt it back down. Marty put his hands in the middle of the section of the door still in the runners and pushed.

Dale and Mark both felt the hair on the back of their necks stand up, as the metal seemed to flex like paper, and then the door popped out of the runners and crashed to the floor.

Dale said, “Crikey mate, give us some warning before you do that magic shit so we can make sure the coast is clear. If Mary knew that someone saw you, she would chuck a wobbly and tan our backsides for letting yah.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.