At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 14: Aftermath

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Aftermath - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Marty woke to find Mary sitting beside him, crying softly.

He felt both weak and exhilarated at the same. He lay there looking at her as he felt a trickle of power from the earth beneath him restore his own energies. He rolled onto his back and placed his hands on the ground. He dug his fingers into the mud, so his hands were covered by it.

With better contact, he felt the energy flood into his system. He sighed as his tight muscles relaxed as the new energy in his system pushed the lactose out of his muscles and revitalised him.

“Why? Why did you do it, Marty?” she sobbed.

He released his grip on the earth and sat up. He wiped his hands on the grass to remove the mud and watched in amazement as it slid from him and left his hands clean. He then pulled her down into his lap.

The rain had eased to a drizzle. As Mary wrapped her arms around him tightly, he felt peaceful and happy. He knew the ring had a lot to do with how he was feeling, but he also felt in his heart that he had done the right thing for the right reasons.

He gently pushed the energy he was still pulling from the ground through his bare legs at Mary, so she too wasn’t so drained. She relaxed on him and loosened her death grip a little so he could breathe again. He stroked her back and just held her.

He let her sit back up when he felt her pull away from him a few minutes later. She looked at him with sorrow. “You shouldn’t have accepted the ring to help me, Marty. You are now bound to me forever.”

He brushed the stray wet lock from her beautiful face and smiled at her with love. “I know, but I can’t accept that it is a bad thing to be yours, Mary,” he told her softly.

“Oh, Marty, the ring can exact a huge price from you. Your life will not be the same. You won’t be able to keep your job or return to the life you had. You will have to stay with me. I just don’t know how that can work.”

He gently pulled her back into his arms and claimed her lips. She resisted at first, but he soon encouraged her to kiss him back with passion. He loved her passion and fire. He also realised that he just loved Mary. He suspected she had stolen his heart the first night when he had joined with her.

He considered being bonded to Mary a small price to pay for what he believed they could and would have together. He knew that he made her happy and felt assured that somehow, they would sort the rest out. “I love you, Mary,” he said after he released her lips.

“Oh, Marty, the ring will make you feel that you love me. It won’t want you to leave me so it will seduce you into believing that you want to be with me,” she said sadly.

Marty shook his head. “No, loving you was why I put the ring on. I would have happily accepted it last night, Mary as I didn’t want to leave you even then. We will work it out, you and I being together is all that is important to me.”

Mary knew that right now; he would believe that. However, time has a way of changing one’s views and priorities. She wondered how long it would take him to start feeling powerless to control his destiny. He was only a third of her age and had just started to build his career.

She doubted he would stay content for long on the property. When he realised, he was saddled with an old woman who couldn’t give him kids and who he couldn’t be seen in public with as his partner, it would all affect him.

It was a hopeless situation.


Mary got off him and looked down at their muddy state.

“We need to get cleaned up before we get back into the car,” she said practically.

Marty got up, looked at his condition and knew that he had to strip. He happily started removing his clothes. Mary guessed it was the best solution and was soon joining him. They walked carefully down to the edge of the water and rinsed off their clothes after they used the shirts to help get clean.

They were careful not to venture in too deep with the strong current pulling at their feet. Once they felt a bit cleaner, they made their way back to the car. Mary had wrapped their clothes in the raincoats, and they dumped them into a plastic crate she had put in the back of the tilly for this purpose.

They both happily wrapped themselves in the dry towels that she had thrown in. They climbed in and got the heater going to remove the chill from their bodies. They finished off the cooled coffee, and both ate the biscuits ravenously.

Marty started up the tilly, and they headed for home. He really loved driving this ute, as it was a dream to drive. He knew that the modifications that Mary had done to it were for her own use, but he loved driving it and knew he could get used to doing so.

He had always had a passion for cars and a knack for fixing them. At one time, he had thought to be an auto-mechanic. His Grandma had disagreed and insisted that he go to University. He tucked away a gem of an idea for later.

The puppy was happy to see them, and Marty gave him a quick hug as Mary dropped the clothes in the washer with their still damp clothes from the night before. He joined her in her shower and helped her wash her hair. The hair he enjoyed washing the most wasn’t on her head.

He had little trouble encouraging her to go back to bed with him. By the fourth position and the fourth time she came for him, he finally emptied himself in her. Marty assumed that coming in his shorts at the causeway was why he lasted so long, but he wasn’t complaining.

He loved making Mary come for him, and the more often she did, the happier he was. He also felt that with the bond, he could read her every desire and was enjoying fulfilling them. The final climax was mind-blowing.

He rolled her over onto her side, and they drifted off to sleep with his cock still in her.


Mary woke to find Marty sliding his hard cock in and out of her.

He was moving slowly and seemed quite content to be doing so. Mary was surprised how full she felt and that she could feel every wiggle of his cock as he pushed into her gently.

Somehow, one of her legs had been positioned over his hip, and the other was between his legs. She was turned on the bed so he could rock his hips and penetrate her. He wasn’t moving his cock far yet the sensations from what he was doing were deeply satisfying to Mary.

When she started gripping him harder, he grunted and sped up his thrusts. She moaned as he slid in deeper and forced her muscles to let him enter. She clutched her muscles around his cock as he pulled back and relaxed them again so he could push back in.

Once he realised, he had her full attention, he pulled out and moved. He got her to roll onto all fours and happily slid back into her. Mary wasn’t sure if it was her imagination or not, but he felt thicker and longer. He was pressing on her cervix before his hips mashed into her arse.

The friction and heat built rapidly, and to his satisfaction, it didn’t take him long to get Mary shuddering. He fucked her harder as she shivered and shook and grunted each time, he slammed home. Then she shivered and moaned some more. She lost control and just kept coming for him.

Her tight pulsing cunnie sucked on his cock, and he gave in and blew into her with several loud grunts and thrusts of his hips to help expel his seed. His balls had felt as full as he had ever felt them, and it took several convulsions to get them empty. He rolled off panting as Mary slumped back down on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.