At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 12: The Problem

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Problem - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Marty sat there for several minutes.

He was trying to work out what had just happened. ‘Bonded? What the fuck did she mean?’ he thought. He had too many questions and no answers. He got up and walked to her room.

He knocked gently. “Mary, we need to talk,” he said to the closed door.

“Go away. Go home,” Mary yelled back at Marty through the door.

He could hear her muffled sobs. “Fuck!” he swore. He paced outside her door, drilling his fingers through his hair as he went over and over what had just happened. He stopped and tried the door. She hadn’t locked it, so he entered.

He went and sat on the bed and pulled the prostrate woman into his lap. She huddled against him, but she didn’t hug him. He rocked her and gently smoothed her hair as she sniffled. “Mary, you have to explain what the problem is. I can’t help if I don’t understand,” he said softly to her as he hugged her gently.

“You, you’re the problem,” she said her voice was muffled as her face was buried in his robe.

“What did I do wrong, Mary?” he asked.

“You came here,” she said and sighed. She let her body relax into his arms and body. She liked being in his arms. She felt safe and wanted in his arms. She didn’t want him to go yet she couldn’t see how he could stay.

“I think you’re going to have to give me a bit more than that, Mary. Explain the bonding and the rings to me please,” he asked as he stroked her gently.

Mary sat up and slid off his lap. He let her go even though he didn’t wish to. He also got up stripped off his robe and returned to the bed. He made himself comfortable against the headrest. He wasn’t going anywhere until he understood the problem.

Mary looked at him and climbed back onto the bed, so she straddled his hips. She immediately felt him respond to her being there. That too was part of the problem. She had never had anyone satisfy her and respond to her needs the way he had.

A simple kiss from Marty got her motor running, and if his hands started to roam, she wanted to get his clothes off him as fast as she could. When he entered her, it felt like heaven. He could get her coming and going with what seemed like little effort on his part.

She looked at him. He had his folded hands resting on his chest, and he didn’t attempt to touch her. His cock was poking her, but he was trying to ignore it, as he needed her to talk to him. She wiggled so that his cock sat in a better position between her cunnie lips and settled on his lap.

“If you had put on the ring, you would have become joined to me. This means that if you tried to leave me, you would find that you couldn’t stay as far away from me as Brisbane, for any length of time. You would feel compelled to come back here to me. The rings don’t like to be separated. Normally they go to a married couple, or a couple who plan to marry, do you understand?” she asked.

“Is it just the separation thing that is an issue?” he asked. Marty didn’t like the idea of being separated from Mary either. He had just found her and loved being with her, both in and out of bed. She had a profound effect on him that he was just starting to appreciate was going to change his life.

She shook her head. “No, Granny said the reason they go to a married couple is that once you’re bonded, you won’t enjoy sex as much with anyone else. The rings consider their owners as a couple. My ring came to me after she died.”

“However, Grandpop’s ring didn’t want to go to my boyfriend at the time even though he had asked me to marry him. We ended up breaking up, and I went to Europe for a few years, and then I went to college.”

“What if you end up hating the person who has the other ring?” he intrigued.

She shrugged and played with his sparse chest hair. “Apparently, you will still want to fuck them and probably will if given the least provocation. You may hate yourself afterwards, but you will keep going back to them,” she said.

“Why did you want to give me the ring?” he asked softly. He found his hands sliding up and down her thighs. His hard cock was pressed into her, and her little wiggles were hard to ignore. He had never wanted a fuck a woman as bad as he did this one. She’d had his cock up and down all day.

She sighed, raked her fingers gently across his chest and then looked at him. “The cyclone. If they are smaller, I can often encourage them to turn and go back out to sea or further down the coast. I’ve never been able to push one this big away.”

“I was in Darwin in 1974 when Tracy hit, and I couldn’t stop her. She was one bitch of a cyclone. She was so compact and fast; I could barely make a dent in her. I just need to push Pam away for a bit longer until she is past us. I believe that if you are wearing the other ring, we can do it together. I can draw on your strength to help.”

“But to do that I have to bind myself to you,” he said. She nodded. “Is that such a terrible prospect?” he asked as he unknotted the belt and flipped her robe open.

“I can’t; it’s not fair. You will be stuck with me. You won’t be able to go away for months to do your job. You won’t be able to find someone to love you because you will be compelled to hang around here with me. With an eighty-year-old woman!” she stated with emphasis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.