At a Price - Cover

At a Price

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 9: Quick Encounter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Quick Encounter - Martian was sent to negotiate the mining rights on Mary's Cattle Property. He didn't enjoy doing old ladies out of their property, as it always came at a price. The last thing he expected was to fall in love with a woman three times his age. However, Mary wasn't your typical old lady next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Marty kept glancing at Mary.

As soon as they were out of town, she had changed back to the Mary that he knew. He grinned and said, “You’re pretty hot as an elderly woman. Those two old guys wanted to race you off.”

Mary cracked up. “Those two old guys did race me off when I actually was the age I now look.”

“What?” he exclaimed shocked.

Mary chuckled. “Sweetie, you can collect a few scalps in eighty years if you have never married,” she said matter-of-factually.

“How many?” he asked with a frown. It felt weird to be jealous, yet he knew that he was. He didn’t like the idea of her being with anyone else at all. He may have only known her the better part of a day, but his feelings for her were becoming very possessive.

He really didn’t like the idea of any other guy sucking on her tits or having her come in their mouth as she had for him. He had damn near come himself when she did. His cock was hard from thinking about doing it again.

“Sweetie, I can’t change the past, and I’ve been around a long time in the scheme of things. All I can promise you is that I don’t play around when I do have a boyfriend,” she said.

Marty huffed at her comment, and they were both quiet for the rest of the trip. Marty had to concentrate on the road as the rain pelted the tilly. The gusts of wind were trying to push him off the road. At least the cover on the back protected the shopping.

When he got back to her house, Mary hit the remote and then Marty reversed into the garage. Mary had a covered walkway to the house so they wouldn’t get too wet. They retrieved the puppy from the foot-well on her side and the groceries from the back and went inside.

Marty helped her put the groceries away as the puppy happily sniffed everything. Marty learned where she kept everything, and it didn’t take them long to have things back in order and fresh coffee brewing.

As they were finishing, Marty’s phone rang.


Marty answered the mobile phone.

Mary left him with his coffee, collected the puppy and took him outside to let him relieve himself. He was a real cutie and happy to explore his new home. She had a kennel on the back veranda for him, and she filled his water bowl and put out a little food for him.

She put the old shirt that Andy had given her inside the kennel with his new blanket, so he felt at home. She told him what she expected of him and knew that he would obey. She had no trouble linking to the minds of animals. It was one of her gifts.

She made it clear where the boundaries he was to protect were and took him for a short walk around the outside of the house along the covered paths and pointed out the sheds and road to him. She was back on the veranda, sitting in a chair watching the puppy learn his new home when Marty joined her. He sat beside her and handed her a fresh coffee.

“The boss was after a progress report,” he informed her.

She took a sip of her drink and then asked, “What did you tell him?”

He sat back and relaxed as he told her, “I told him that it was going slow. It’s a bit hard to negotiate a deal when the owner was more worried about her property being blown away in a cyclone.” Mary giggled, and he chuckled with her.

“The fucking idiot had no idea until he looked on the internet. He was even less happy when I mentioned that if we got that far with the deal, then everything was going to have to be built to category five cyclone standards. He said he’d get back to me and to hang off sealing the deal until he did.”

“Any chance you can convince him it’s a not a good place to build?” she asked.

Marty shrugged. “I really need to go look at the site. We only have the aerial survey, and sometimes they can give false readings if the equipment hasn’t been calibrated properly to look for specific minerals.”

“Who gave them permission to survey my land for minerals anyway?” she asked with a huff.

“The government does it as part of a general survey. They want to know where the wealth is. That way, they talk people like my boss into spending money. Then they get to beat up how wonderful they are at promoting new businesses and jobs and boosting the economy to the media.”

“Bloodsuckers,” Mary said scowled.

Marty had to agree; he wasn’t really fond of politicians either. He bent down and patted the puppy. The puppy happily licked his hand and sat on his foot. Mary looked at the puppy. He and the horses had both responded to Marty favourably. She considered animals good judges of character.

She got up, took the empty cups to the kitchen and collected the vegetable scraps. The puppy and Marty went with her to feed and check on the pigs. The sow and her six, four-week-old piglets were in a pen while the other eight pigs were free-range in the two-acre fenced paddock with her cow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.