Jersey Girl in the Big Apple - Cover

Jersey Girl in the Big Apple

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She was eager to learn and ready to spread her wings. Then, she met her depraved second cousins, male and female twins with little regard for the norms of civilized society.The innocent girl from the country now must decide which road to take.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Kaylie liked her new job at the production studio.

She was handing out blow-jobs to her boss Mister Patterson regularly now and he had given her several gifts and even bonus cash for her efforts that she stashed under her mattress. Still, she was in a state of near desperation for some actual head down and ass up action that would scratch her lower body needs in a way that would put a silly smile on her face for the whole human race.

She was tasked to bring over some scripts to one set where several actors and actresses were making a stupid teenaged movie about being chased by a killer with no mercy.

One part of the set was of a bunk bed with a hole cut in the middle of the mattress and some unseen actor was underneath with his semi-erection sticking up like a pole without a flag.

Kaylie did her best to hide her amusement at the sight, but the director saw her reaction and politely asked, “Would you mind fluffing poor Pedro up a bit, dear. His enthusiasm seems to have waned a trifle without a hole to hump.”

She looked around and saw the actresses were all studying their scripts for the action and shrugged her shoulders because she had to admit the dick was a large juicy one that just needed a little encouragement be all it could be.

The director saw right behind her and planted his hand right between her ass cheeks underneath her short skirt. Kaylie lowered her head and got right down to business in her usual oral love-making technique that never failed to bring an inspired dick into proper hardness.

The teenaged girl called Summer came over and removed her running shorts to perch right on top of her fresh creation caused by Kaylie’s skilled touch. The innocent girl’s eyes looked into the camera, and she recited her lines with complete sincerity as she rode the unseen Pedro’s dick into his final explosion of long streams of creamy cum shooting up all over Summer’s pretty pink flesh.

Kaylie wandered around the studio looking for tasks she could take care of without losing her last shreds of dignity.

Fluffing up didn’t bother her because she was familiar with the process having started early in life with her randy cousins and depraved uncles looking to reclaim their youth.

She tended to avoid those situations that focused on rear-end licking or kissing because it seemed far too dirty to her for stroking her personal satisfaction. Of course, it was quite different for female bottoms rather than male posteriors. In the case of males, they all seemed to have an inordinate amount of irritating hair in the area, and she hated the feel of the scratchy hair on her softly sweet lips or anywhere on her face. Girls were just the opposite, and she had no problem with licking their smooth anal skin and even going up deeper into their often abused sphincters with distinctive taste unique to each partner.

With guys, she cautiously licked their rumps whilst tugging their shafts from behind and kissing their hanging sacs with her pointed tongue. She was totally turned off by any farting or any such foolishness in either males or females. Her feminine partners generally pushed their rumps up high to allow her to lick their juice soaked pussies because they loved the touch of her flicking tongue on their closely shaved slits.

Once, when she was giving her full attention to the young model in front of her with raised hindquarters and wet slit, she felt her own posterior being manhandled with persistent forcefulness spreading her ass cheeks open for further incursions.

She glanced over her shoulder and saw it was the Vice President in charge of operations. He had obviously mistaken her for one of the model actresses and was getting into position to give her a deep probing of her anal tract with lots of spanking action to go along.

Kaylie was embarrassed because she knew the young man from her parent’s circle of friends. He had mistaken her for one of the maids in the cloak room and had fondled her bottom until she was so shaken she had a hidden mini-orgasm.

His name was Dick something and she laughed every time she thought of Dick up her ass.

This time it looked like he was seriously going to travel straight up her Hershey Highway with his oversized cock and spank her all the way home to a satisfactory orgasm on the journey to her very core.

The silly model in front of her started to whine her familiar litany of filthy phrases learned in the girl’s room at the private Catholic school where the majority of the girls leaned such carnal depravities at an early age.

The girl tightened her legs around Kaylie’s bobbing head and spurted her female juices into her waiting mouth just as Dick rammed his dick home up Kaylie’s frightened sphincter. She remembered thinking to herself, “I want it, no, I don’t want it. It is too big. No, I want it deeper. No, take it out, it hurts” Finally, she settled into the steady ass pounding that made her shudder and pant like a bitch in heat getting what she deserved in the end.

The model watched her slump down to the fluffy white carpet with Dick’s dick still firmly planted inside her anal tract. Kaylie knew that all she was capable of mouthing were little pants of pleasure mixed with groans of pain as Dick gave it to her just the way she always dreamed of getting without her expressed consent.

She felt the pleasure tingle started to build inside her anal tract and it spread quickly to her pussy lighting her insides with the brightness of perfect orgasm. She felt it all the way up in the back of her throat and she felt it down in the little spaces between her toes.

Finally, Dick, the Vice President in Charge of Operations was finished with her suddenly happy ass. He pushed her off his slowly shrinking cock and wiped himself with a baby wipe from the nearby table.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.