In the Mountain Greenery - Cover

In the Mountain Greenery

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Fictional tale about a trip to snowdonia

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   .

My wife and I were out for a drive in Snowdonia and knowing a quiet spot I pulled off the main road and drove about a mile up onto the mountain. When I got there, there was already another car there but with this being a popular hiking area I assumed the occupant was a walker and was somewhere up on the mountain. I got the two chairs out the boot and we sat a watched a pair of dippers on the stream that ran past the car park. After about half an hour I wandered up the mountain to see if I could find ring ouzels, the other bird the area was known for. As I was walking back down the I stopped as I became aware of moaning sounds coming from behind a patch of ferns off to the side of the track. Thinking it was maybe the occupant of the other car who might have fallen and was hurt, I began walking in the direction the sounds were coming from but as I got closer the sound of the moans increased and I stopped when I heard a woman’s voice. “Oh that feels nice, don’t stop.” Checking that there was no-one else around, I crept forwards and, as I got to the top of a slight rise in the ground I found out the source of the sounds. A woman was laying on a blanket with two men, one had her skirt up around her waist and was stroking her pussy through her panties, while the other had her blouse and bra off and was playing with her tits.

I quickly retraced my steps and fetched my wife. I didn’t tell her what I’d seen but as we neared the top of the rise again we both heard one of the men speak. “Oh fuck Kathy, your cunt’s so wet, come for me baby. I want to feel you come.” My wife stopped dead in her tracks and made to turn round and go back to the car, but I stopped her. “No, let’s watch for a bit,” I whispered, “it sounds like it’s getting interesting.” My wife gave me grin and whispered, “pervert.” But she didn’t resist as I guided forwards a little and gently eased her down onto the ground. As we lay there, we could see that things had indeed got interesting. One of the men had his cock in the woman’s mouth while the other was lying between her legs with his cock buried deep in her pussy. We could see she was sucking hard on the one guy’s knob while she stroked her hand up and down his shaft. The guy who was fucking her had pulled his cock out and we could see he’d come, his cock was glistening with a mixture of their cumm and as he moved to one side we were close enough to see that the woman’s pussy lips were really stretched and could even see the guy’s load trickling out of it.

As we lay looking down on the erotic scene below us, I could feel my cock getting hard under me. I looked across at her and saw my wife’s eyes were closed and her hand was underneath her and I knew from the soft moans that the show was getting to her as well and I had no doubt where her hand was. As I turned to face her, she opened her eyes and saw me watching her. This seemed to turn her on even more, as she rolled over to face me and I could see I was right, her hand was down the front of her shorts and I could clearly tell by the movement of it that she was playing with her pussy. My own erection was quite plain in my own shorts and she smiled when you saw it then pulled her hand out of her shorts and pushed mine down to replace it. Straight away, I could feel just how wet she was, her panties were soaking and she gasped softly as I slid my hand into them and onto her pussy lips. With my free hand I lowered my zip and she slipped her hand inside and stroked my cock through my boxers. I was really hard and it didn’t take her long to get it out into the fresh air. As she lifted her hips, I slid her shorts down then moved my hand back into her panties again and slid a finger between her pussy lips and into her hole.

Big mistake!!! My wife let out a little squeal and the sounds below us abruptly stopped. I looked up and saw one of the two men walking towards us, his cock still sticking out of his pants. What should we do, run like hell, or stay there and bluff it out. I knew there was no way my wife could run, with her shorts round her ankles, so the only thing to do was to stay put and hope for the best.

The man was now standing over us, his cock sticking out of his shorts like a flag pole. “What is it?” the woman shouted from down in the dip. “Oh just a couple of peeping Toms,” the man replied, “and by the look of it they were about to enjoy just what we’ve been enjoying.” “Well invite them to the party,” the woman called back. The man looked down at us, his eyes falling on the wet patch on my wife’s panties and my stiff cock. He looked at me and smiled. “You don’t want to waste that do you,” he said pointing to my cock, “and it looks like your lady is ready for a good fuck, judging by the state of her.” I looked at my wife, not knowing exactly what to do. We had involved a third person in our relationship several times before, but they had always been other guys, never another woman, so I wasn’t sure how she would take it. It was plain that if we did join them, it would mean that I would be fucking the woman, while the other two guys had her.

I think she could see the indecision in my eyes, but she just smiled at me and got to her feet, as she did, her shorts slid all the way down and she kicked them off. “We’re coming,” the guy called down to his two companions. My cock was till I looked at my wife to make sure okay with what we both knew was going to happen. I got my answer when she smiled at me. “Well what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If it’s going to happen, we might as well both enjoy it,” she laughed.

We were now standing on the blanket woman gave a low whistle. “I thought you guys were big,” she said, “but he’s got one hell of a cock on him.” Now I’ve never considered myself special in the size stakes, despite my wife telling me I was big. I was around seven inches, when really hard, and boy was I hard now and from the woman’s she liked what she was seeing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.