Michael Impresses Two Young Women

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Michael meets two women who he impresses with math tricks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

When Michael Green was a young boy, he was fascinated with card tricks and math games. He loved to be the center of attention and have people think he was really smart and amazing.

Whenever he was at family gatherings, he’d always take his deck of cards and show his family these really cool card tricks. The funny thing was, the tricks really were amazing and his family could never figure out how he did them.

He had a few that you could probably figure out, but for the most part they had no idea how he did them. Michael would search the Internet for all kinds of tricks and would practice them on his family and friends.

Michael had years and years of practice doing his card tricks and his math games. When he went to college, he played these games on girls he met there. When Michael wasn’t dating girls, he’d take his tricks to local bars and do them on the female patrons. It was a sure way to have his dick sucked. He’d guess their chosen numbers like three times and then have the women give him oral sex. They’d be so amazed by his skills.


Michael and a few of his friends went out to watch the big game at their favorite sports bar. They ordered appetizers and pitchers of beer. Michael hung out with his buddies from his job. He had seen a couple of girls hanging around near their table. They kept looking over in his direction. He was a little tipsy and wanted to have a little fun with the girls.

“Hey dudes, see those girls over there?” he said. “They’re smoking hot. My kind of ladies.”

“They’re Grade A babes. You could never get them, buddy.”

“Really? I bet you a pitcher of beer, I could get those two girls to suck my dick.”

“You’re on dude. There’s no fucking way you could get those whores to blow you.”

“This is such an easy bet. How about I sweeten it up a little?”

“Sure dude. There’s no way you can have them.”

“I bet you the pitcher of beer and a hundred bucks that I can get the two of them to suck my dick.”

“You’re on. What a sucker bet! There’s no way you can do this.”

“Watch and learn boys.”

Jack told the rest of their friends about the bet. All the guys were whistling and cheering Michael on. He knew what he had to do. He’d do one of his number tricks on the girls. They were looking in his direction, smiling and playing with their hair. He knew he’d be able to get the two of them on their knees to suck his cock.

He walked to the bar and winked at the two of them.

“Hey, ladies. Could I buy you pretty ladies a drink?”

“Sure. That would be great. I’m Cathy and this is Samantha.”

“Nice to meet you both. My name is Michael.”

The girls were giggling and continued twirling their hair around their fingers. The bartender came and Michael ordered drinks, a beer each.

“Would you girls like to do some shots?”

“That would be fun.”

“What’s your favorite shot?”

“How about Kamikaze’s.”

“Bartender, a round of Kamikazes.”

The girls were so damn pretty. They both had blonde hair and were stacked with small waists. Michael couldn’t figure out which one he liked best. He knew they both would want to suck his dick. He’d buy them a couple of drinks and then perform one of his math tricks. Every time he did the math tricks, drunk girls would be so impressed and would give him head.

The young women drank their beers and Michael ordered more. They sat and had a lovely time. His friends were watching him while he entertained the girls. A few great songs came on the jukebox.

“Do you girls want to dance?”

“A hot guy that likes to dance. Of course we do.”

Michael took their hands and they danced. He was having a great time with both of them. He knew they were ready and thinking he was really hot. They were like putty in his hands.

They walked back to the bar and had several more drinks. It was now time to present his trick.

“Do you girls like tricks?”

“What kind of tricks?”

“You pick a number and I guess what it is.”

“Sure. That sounds fun.”

“Pick any number below ten.”

“Okay.”

“Double that number.”

“Okay.”

“Add six to that number.”

“Okay.”

“Divide that number by two.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract your number with the original number.”

“Okay.”

“Your number is three.”

“How did you do that? I can’t believe it. That’s so messed up.”

“Michael do the same trick on me.”

“Okay. Let me do a different trick now. Same kind of a trick, but different.”

The girls were amazed. They had no idea how he did it.

“Michael, let Samantha try now.”

“Sure. No problem.”

“Think of any number.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract the number with one.”

“Okay.”

“Multiply the number with three.”

“Okay.”

“Add twelve.”

“Divide the answer by three.”

“Okay.”

“Add five to the answer.”

“Okay.”

“Subtract the number with your original number.”

“Okay.”

“Your number is eight.”

“That’s so fucked up. I don’t know how you do it. You’re like some mind reader.”

“Let’s sweeten the deal. If I can do it again, you girls have to suck my cock in the men’s room. What do you say? Are you on?”

The girls looked at each other and started to giggle. No way could he do it again. They were pretty sure he’d mess up. They thought it was an easy bet.

“Well, what do we get if you’re wrong?”

“What would you like?”

The girls looked at each other and decided they’d want money.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.