A Neighbour With Benefits - Cover

A Neighbour With Benefits

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Pure fiction but fun

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Sometimes good things are planned and other times they happen out of the blue and this was one of the latter. A mind blowing experience that neither my wife or I were expecting!!!

“Mmm,” my wife said as she reached over and stroked my morning erection, “yes please.” Turning on her side with her back to me she got into the spoons position, the position we now used for our love making. My newly diagnosed emphysema meant this was the easiest way for us, and it suited us both. Just as I snuggled up behind her and was about to slide my erection into her when the door bell rang. “Who the hell is that at this time in a morning?” my wife said, “oh just ignore it, they’ll go away.” I was all for that and eased forwards a little until the tip of my cock was nudging the entrance to my waiting pussy and the damn thing rang again. “I’d better go see who it is,”I said, taking my hand and placing it between legs. “Keep it warm for me, “I said, “I won’t be long.” Cursing under my breath, I got out of bed and pulled on a dressing gown and went to find out who it was.

When I opened the door, it was someone I didn’t know, a tall grey haired man. “Oh, I’m sorry to disturb you,” he said, “I’m Tony, I’ve moved in next door yesterday.” “Welcome Tony, I’m Mike,” I replied shaking his expended hand. “What can I do for you?” “I’m sorry to call so early but I think the fuse has gone on my kettle and wondered if you had a small screwdriver I could borrow. I can’t function without my morning coffee.”

“Yes, I think so,” I said, “come on in, I’ll find it for you.” As he stepped into the hallway, I heard my wife’s voice behind me. “Who is it Mike?” she asked. I turned round to reply and saw that she was already standing in the bedroom doorway and I knew that our new neighbour had seen her too as his eyes widened.

Having just got out of bed, my wife was still wearing just her night-dress and it didn’t do much to hide her feminine charms, being rather short. I expected her to reach round behind the door for her dressing gown but she didn’t and stepped out into the hallway. Now our new neighbour could see much more of my wife’s sexy body. The nightdress was really short, finishing just inches below the junction of her thighs making her pubic mound clearly visible and I could see Tony’s eyes were locked on it.

“Tony, this is Hazel, my wife.” I said, “Tony’s our new neighbour,” I explained.

“Nice to meet you Tony,” my wife said as she walked down the hallway and stood beside me.” My wife is only five feet four to what I guessed was Tony’s six feet so I knew from his position, towering above her, that he had a good view down the front of her nightdress and was getting a good eyeful of my wife’s breasts. From where I was standing at the side of her, I could see her nipples were already hard and pressing against the inside of the nightdress.

“I was just asking your husband if he had a small screwdriver,” Tony said as his eyes continued to wander over my wife’s sexy body. “Yes I think we have, come in, I’ll get it for you” my wife said, as she turned and walked own the hallway, towards the kitchen, motioning Tony to follow her. As I turned back from closing the door I could see that my wife’s nightdress was barely hiding her ass cheeks and once again, Tony’s eyes were locked on the view. After closing the door I followed them into the kitchen and was just in time to see my wife reaching up for the box where we keep the small tools. He stretching upwards had caused her nightdress to ride up and the lower part of her ass cheeks and her neglected pussy lips are clearly on show to Tony.

After my wife had put the box down on the counter top, Tony must have spotted what he was looking for, and reached round her and took a screwdriver out of the box. “That’s about the size I need,” Tony said, as he pressed against my wife for what was in my opinion a little too long but it was obvious that my wife was enjoying it though as she groaned softly. “Would you like a coffee,” my wife asked, almost breathlessly. “Oh yes, that would be great” Tony replied, “a coffee is just what I need right now.” With that my wife squeezed from between him and the kitchen cabinet and walked out of the kitchen but not before I noticed her glance down at Tony’s groin.

“Would you do the honours Mike?” she asked as she led Tony into the lounge. “Yes no problem,” I said, “you go and make yourself comfortable. I won’t be long.” As I made the coffee I kept glancing into the lounge and saw that she was sitting on the couch, with Tony right beside her and also saw that her night-dress had ridden up, exposing not just her thighs but also her pussy lips. After pouring three cups of coffee I was about to take them into the lounge but stopped dead in my tracks. I could see that Tony had his hand on my wife’s pussy and she was groaning softly. When he saw me standing in the doorway, he tried removed his hand between her legs and a look of panic filled his face but my wife grabbed his wrist, stopping him. “You don’t mind do you Mike?” she asked, “this is what you wanted isn’t it.” I saw the look of panic on Tony’s face replaced by one of confusion but my view was suddenly blocked as my wife leant over and kissed him on the lips.

For a moment Tony seemed hesitant, but when my wife’s kiss became more passionate her groaned himself and I saw his hand begin to move between her legs again. “No sweetheart, you carry on,” I replied, “I’ll just sit here and watch if you don’t mind.” Again Tony looked surprised but as it dawned on him where this was going, he looked across at me and smiled. “Well if you don’t mind Mike, I certainly don’t,” he said obviously not believing his luck. I smiled over at my wife again and sat down in a chair opposite them ready for a show I hadn’t seen for a long time.

Tony just sat there as my wife unbuttoned his jeans and tugged his zip down then raised his hips, allowing her to push them down until the dropped down around his ankles, uncovering pair of tight fitting boxers under them. Now I could see what had made her groan when he’d pressed against her. The bulge in his boxers left me in no doubt that he was bigger than me, much bigger, the outline of his cock under the tight material left me in no doubt of that.

“Oh yes,” my wife purred as she ran a finger up and down the bulge, “I think this is just what I need.” Tony was now leaning back on the couch as my wife pulled the front of his boxers down and gasped as his huge cock sprang into view. “Oh yes, yes,” she groaned, literally drooling over Tony’s cock as she ran a finger up his now naked shaft. I could feel my own cock stiffening as my wife reached out and wrapped her fingers around Tony’s cock and squeezed it, causing a bead of pre-cum to form on the tip. I knew what was coming next as she stuck out her tongue and lowered her head into Tony’s lap and I heard him gasp even louder as she licked the bead off it then slid her lips over his knob. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she raised her head slightly and ran her tongue over the tip of his cock again then down the underside of his shaft to his massive balls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.