Cuming of Age - Cover

Cuming of Age

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teen makes a big mistake by trusting two strangers from Germany and ends up being turned into their slave, along with her younger sister.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Enema   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Finally, I was able to stand and finish washing myself, found a towel and dried off. My clothes had been put in a locker room so I dressed but didn’t know what to do until another young girl about my age came in and told me I could leave now if I wanted to or could go back on stage and fuck some other man. I picked leaving.

I found Raymond outside the room and asked where my sister was. I found her nude in a room, covered in cum, piss and some blood. She was crying hysterically. I got her up and took her to the same shower I had been in the day before and got her clean and Raymond found her few clothes.

Raymond said that we were to be back tomorrow at the same time and I nodded agreement, but knew that they would have to kill both of us for this to happen again.

As we walked home, Faith kept asking through her tears why I had done such a horrible thing to her. Finally, I had given all the lame excuses I could think of and finally admitted the truth. “Faith, by now thousands of men all over the world have seen you nude, your little cunt, you being fucked, drinking piss and being a nasty whore. You always think you are better than me but you aren’t and I can’t wait to show everyone you know the videos of you. For the rest of your life, you will be nothing but the school slut and a whore. And that’s all you deserve.”

She was shocked by my admission and didn’t know how to respond. After several minutes of silence, I told Faith that we were going to tell the police and then our parents. I was afraid to go to the area police station even though it was only a few blocks away, in fear that we were being followed. So when I got home, I called and talked to this nice woman who said she could come over in a regular car and meet us.

About 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door and the nice woman, Sergeant Hopkins came in. After telling her most of the story, she asked both of us to strip and examined our beaten and bruised body. My breast had returned to their normal size but were almost purple from the bruising. We told her everything, but I left out the website information. I know it’s illegal for minors to be in porn videos, but I wanted them up as long as possible. She agreed to come back when our parents got home, but she had to go and coordinate some things first.

We both “hid” in our rooms, afraid to come out once our parents got home but finally they called for us to come to the den. There was Sergeant Hopkins and some other police man and they were telling our parents about their raid and arrest of dozens of men, including Günter, Harvey, Jackson and Raymond. She said there were several dozen very young girls there, some their parents had reported as runaways, others presumed dead. Our parents were told of our ordeal and how brave we had been to come forward. My father just sat there not saying anything, but Mom was crying and holding Faith.

The rest of the night was spent either being yelled at by one of our parents, or crying or both. Threats of never leaving the house again were frequently made. Finally we were allowed to go to our bedrooms and I was so exhausted, I fell into bed and fast asleep.

The next morning I heard mother open the bedroom door and look in, but I pretended to still be asleep until I heard them leave for the day. Finally, I got up, took a shower and dressed and went to fix some breakfast.

On the way to the kitchen, I heard a knock on the door. I looked out and saw and older man. “Yes, how can I help you?”

“Are you Patti Burleson?”

“Yes, I am”

“I saw your video and want to fuck you. How much”

I opened the door and let him in. “A hundred dollars for me, and ten dollars more if you want my 14 year old sister”. I knew that I would be able to pay for my driving lessons and maybe a new car by the time I was 16.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.