Bikini Ski Bunnies - Cover

Bikini Ski Bunnies

by Perv Otaku

Copyright© 2016 by Perv Otaku

Science Fiction Sex Story: Three guys go on a ski trip with robot bunny girls.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Furry   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Cream Pie   .

In the future, robotics and advanced A.I. become a ubiquitous part of society, aiding mankind in all facets of everyday life. However, they still retained the cold impersonal look of a machine until a new development rocketed over the uncanny valley. Grown rather than built, this new kind of being was made possible by hacking the human genome and combining biology with nanomachines: cyborgs down to the cellular level, but outwardly perfectly human in appearance. Too perfect, in fact. Over concerns of the new artificial people posing as real humans, world governments quickly acted to require that they all be made to possess a clearly visible non-human trait, which was accomplished in a variety of ways by drawing upon both fanciful fiction and animal DNA. Now, they live and work among us, programmed to serve. You can even have sex with them. These are some of their stories. These are the

Cyborganic Bioroid Chronicles

“This is it. We’re here,” said Stan as he put the pickup truck in park and turned it off. I was glad for that. It had been a long drive through the beautiful snow-covered mountains, and I was eager to get out there and ski on them.

“About time. I was beginning to worry we wouldn’t have time to hit the slopes before dark,” Phil said, echoing my unspoken sentiments. I got out of the truck and looked around at the very nice mountain cabin surrounded by a positively stunning vista. This was no ski resort, this was a privately owned lodge not too far from the middle of nowhere, rented out only to small groups. Stan’s family was a bit on the wealthy side, and every year they let him treat his college buddies to a weekend ski trip. This was winter break of our senior year, and to celebrate our final semester coming up, Stan had gone all out.

“I think it was worth the wait. Look at this place. This is great,” I said.

“You haven’t even seen the best part yet,” Stan said as he began to unload our gear from the back of the truck. “Oh look, here they come now.” I worried briefly, I had thought this was going to be just the three of us, with nobody else to get in our way. Then I saw them, skiing expertly down the mountain towards us.

They were three women, all with long hair and wearing extremely tiny blue bikinis, their ski boots, and nothing else. They had bodies like supermodels, including breasts that were just about as large as you can fit on a skinny frame without looking unnatural. Since it was freezing cold out, if that didn’t tip us off to the fact that these were bioroids, the rabbit ears certainly did. Yes, they were quite literally ski bunnies. I was tempted to groan at the obvious pun, but given the way my cock got instantly hard in my pants, I decided I didn’t mind so much after all.

The girl in the lead had white hair and ears, the next had brown hair and ears, and the third girl’s were dark blonde, almost tan actually. Unlike the first two, whose ears stood straight up, her ears hung down over her shoulders. “Lop-eared” is the term, I learned later. They turned and skidded to a stop in front of us, which allowed a glimpse of their small furry tails. The lead girl said, “You must be Stan, Phil, and Derek. Welcome to the lodge! This is Flopsy,” she motioned towards the lop-eared girl first, then the one with the brown hair, “Mopsy, and I’m Cotton-tail.” Of course they were.

“No fucking way, man. Are you serious?” Phil exclaimed.

“Absolutely, my friend. They come with the lodge,” Stan replied.

“I take back every bad thing I’ve ever said about you,” Phil said as he walked up to the girls and was clearly ogling their bodies. Well, so was I, but he was being really overt about it. They didn’t seem to mind, though. I supposed they were set to welcome any and all attention from lodge guests. Yes, this place was definitely worth the long drive. We hauled our stuff into the cabin, got our ski gear on, and hurried back outside.

“Alright boys, ready to go skiing?” Cotton-tail asked.

“Hell yeah!” I said.

“At this lodge we only have two rules: stay safe and have fun. First off, each of you take one of these locator beacons.” She handed each of us a small device, which we pocketed. In the event of an emergency, rescuers would be able to find us immediately. “Now, let me show you our rides,” she continued, leading us around the back of the cabin. Parked there were three vehicles that looked like somebody stuck an ultralight helicopter onto the back of a ski lift chair.

“Holy shit, is there anything this place doesn’t have?” said Phil. “I’ve seen articles on the guy that builds these. Never thought I’d get to ride in one.”

“Thanks to the advanced software, not only can anybody pilot these, but they literally fly themselves. Once you get out, they switch to autonomous drone mode, and the onboard camera tracks your beacon down the mountainside. At the end of your run, they come pick you up,” Cotton-tail explained.

“Automatic vids of us? Fucking sweet,” I said. All three of us had some pretty sick moves, but even getting footage of a good wipeout meant lots of views and likes on the worldnet. We each paired off with one of the girls and got on board the heli-lifts. Easy on, easy off, we didn’t even have to take our skis off.

For that first day we took it easy, the girls took us up to the main runs that they’d established in the area, several of which conveniently led back to the cabin itself. As we raced each other down the slopes, the girls easily kept pace with us. Whoever had programmed their skiing skills had done a superb job. At times it got our competitive spirits going as we tried to get ahead of them, other times we were happy to appreciate the view from behind them.

As dusk fell, we returned to the cabin. The girls made a fantastic beef and vegetable stew for dinner, and then we settled in on a couch to admire the day’s vids of ourselves. At some point I happened to glance up. The fireplace had a nice fire going in it. In front of that on the floor was a huge bear skin rug. Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton-tail had settled in on that rug, without their bikinis. They each had neatly trimmed pubic hair that matched what was elsewhere. Cotton-tail and Flopsy were kissing, and Mopsy had her arms around Cotton-tail, groping her big tits. Cotton-tail broke the kiss, turned, and started kissing Mopsy.

They had a pile of carrots with them, fresh, with the greens still attached. Flopsy picked one up and slid it into her mouth, sucking on it seductively. Then she dragged it across Cotton-tail’s thigh. Cotton-tail opened her legs, giving Flopsy access to her pussy, and she pushed the carrot into it with no effort at all. Flopsy leaned in to lick and suck Cotton-tail’s breast while she fucked her pussy with the carrot. Cotton-tail pulled away from Mopsy and moaned, and Mopsy picked up another carrot and started using it in her own pussy.

I nudged Stan and said, “Hey guys, check it out.” They looked up from their computer pads finally and their mouths fell open, matching mine. Now that they had our attention, the girls started getting even dirtier. Flopsy pulled the carrot from Cotton-tail’s pussy and licked the juices off before taking a big bite out of it. Mopsy offered her carrot to Cotton-tail, who did the same thing. Cotton-tail pushed Flopsy down onto her back, picked up a carrot, and leaned down to lick her clit while she fucked her pussy with the edible orange makeshift dildo. Mopsy turned her attention to Cotton-tail’s ass, rubbing it and smacking it, then pushing her face into her crotch to lick her pussy.

We were entranced as Flopsy moaned from Cotton-tail’s attention. She looked directly at us with a sly smile, then beckoned with her fingers, and smiled wide with an unspoken, “What are you waiting for, boys?” That broke the spell. The three of us got undressed as quickly as humanly possible and joined them.

Now, we aren’t shy around each other. We’ve shared girls three-on-one many times. Phil eased Mopsy aside and pushed his cock into Cotton-tail’s pussy. Taking hold of her hips, he started ramming into her. She moaned with appreciation into Flopsy’s pussy. Stan presented his dick to Flopsy, and she happily took it into her mouth. I moved to Mopsy and took hold of her tits, squeezing them gently. She lay down on her back and I got atop her and slid my hard rod into her damp muff.

I pounded away and continued groping her breasts, both of us grunting and moaning in pleasure. Cotton-tail came up for air as she screamed from orgasm, which gave Stan a chance to pull Flopsy away from her and take that sweet pussy for himself. He pulled the carrot out of her, tossed it aside, and replaced it with his eager cock. It landed near me, so I picked it up and offered it to Mopsy, who greedily licked the juices off it and ate it down while I continued pounding her.

I heard Phil grunt as he fired his load into Cotton-tail, and he must have sat back to rest because suddenly she was in front of me, lowering her cum-filled pussy onto Mopsy’s open and eager mouth. She squealed as Mopsy’s tongue went to work. That was too much for me, and I screamed out while unleashing my jism into Mopsy’s pussy. Then Flopsy pushed me aside and dove in after my cream pie, with Stan right behind her as he resumed fucking her from behind.

With that view in front of me, it took no time at all for my cock to recover. Likewise for Phil it seemed, since he pulled Cotton-tail off of Mopsy, gently pushed her onto all fours, and pushed his dick into her ass. I waited until Mopsy came hard from Flopsy’s licking, then I followed suit, pulling her away from Flopsy and taking her rear entry. Her tail twitched as I jammed it into her tight asshole. I saw Stan switch holes as well, and his and Flopsy’s moans increased in volume until they came, one right after the other. With all of us finally exhausted, we fell asleep right there, naked on the bear rug.


The next morning, we began our ski adventures in earnest. We stuck together initially, but after a few runs we split up, each in search of his own perfect slope with one of the girls accompanying. Cotton-tail tagged along with me, Flopsy went off with Stan, and Mopsy accompanied Phil. We found some great runs, and the heli-lift got what promised to be some great footage. A few times I even didn’t need to make much of an effort to concentrate on the slope instead of Cotton-tail’s body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.