Fucking the Pimp - Cover

Fucking the Pimp

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He was a contractor who was employed by a recruitment agent (aka pimp). He flirted with her over the phone. When he got to meet her in the flesh, she thought greeting him naked would be a winning tease. He quickly turned the tables and teased her back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size   Foot Fetish   .

Those of us who work as IT contractors frequently use the term “pimp” to describe the recruitment agent who has found us the job, and who subsequently pay us (after deducting their ongoing commission).

This is the story of how I fucked my pimp one day.


I had talked to Joanna ( just call me Jo) for about two weeks during the process of applying for the job, and going through the contract signing process. I had done a search on LinkedIn and found a photo of the young lady.

Yumm ... she was a short-haired redhead - one of my favourite types of women. Really beautiful face but the remainder of her body was a mystery with the photograph only being a head shot. I put her age as early 30s.

I am 55 years old, and single; and I’ve kept myself reasonably fit.

During those two weeks I flirted with her and she flirted back. It was mild to start with but there were some very risqué moments by the end of the two weeks. All our communications were by phone calls or email - she was located about 200 kilometers away from me.

I never expected to actually meet her.

About two months later I had the opportunity to visit her city on a weekend. I called her on the Friday afternoon to tell her that I would be in town on the Saturday, and that I would like to buy her lunch.

“That’s a wonderful offer ... I’d love to have lunch with you” she replied enthusiastically.

I arranged to go and pick her up from her apartment.

This is what happened.


I parked in the visitor parking area, and she buzzed me into the building through the front security door. I took the lift to her floor, striding confidently to her apartment door, looking forward to meeting the young lady in person.

I knocked and waited.

After a couple of seconds the door opened, I heard a voice from behind the door saying “Please come in”. I stepped inside and the door closed behind me.

Turning around, I found her - “Fuck me” I thought to myself. She was stark naked except for a pair of high heels.

“Surprise” she exclaimed.

I silenced any further words from her - I stepped forward taking her in my arms, with a hand on her firm ass, and a hand behind her neck. My lips met hers in a passionate kiss - initially she didn’t react, but after a couple of seconds she started to turn the kiss.

My hand on her ass grabbed her firm ass cheek, pulling her closer against me.

When my tongue probed between her lips, hers came out to play too.

After a couple of minutes of passionate kissing we came up for air. Taking her hand I led her across to the single seater lounge chair where I directed her to sit. I knelt down in front of her, taking each leg and draping it over the armrest, leaving her pussy totally exposed.

She had a nice fluffy haired mound, but with totally naked pussy lips.

I quickly leant forward and licked her lips as she gasped “I didn’t mean this to happen ... oh god”.

My tongue prised her lips apart, finding a plentiful supply of her tangy juices which I enjoyed immensely.

“Oh god ... oh god...” she babbled as I feasted on her delicious pussy.

I parted her lips and teased her clit as I worked my tongue up and down, with occasional tongue thrusts into her tight entryway. Her hand was on the back of my head, keeping me close to her hot core.

“Aghhhh ... cuming” she yelled, expelling a fresh tangier stream of her juices onto my tongue. I lapped them up with much gusto before sliding a finger into her still spasming canal. I shifted my attention to her clit whilst sawing my finger and out of her tightness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.