My Girlfriend's Roommate - Cover

My Girlfriend's Roommate

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“You like these pumps or heels more?” Rain asked me as she held up the choices that the salesman, a rather flamboyantly queer chap, presented to her.

“Well, if you’re asking me, they’re both pretty sexy and scream that you want to get fucked and good. I’m sorry, but it’s six of one, half a dozen of the other here,” I was brutally honest now.

“Ah, men!” Rain rolled her eyes, but then laughed as she realized what she just said.

“Well, he’s not wrong. I think that you should split the difference and get enough of both!” the salesman winked at me as he seconded my opinion and profited thereby, “I’m Nate, by the way, and here’s my number, in case you ever want to take a walk on the queer side.”

“Hey, he’s my husband, and I can assure you that he’s pretty damn queer as it is! Like, seriously bisexual! We broke up over it, but I’m worming my way back into his affections, I trust,” Jessica announced, winking at me, then Larissa, and then Rain herself.

“Smart girl ... get you a man who shares the load with you! Don’t ever let this man go again. He’s a real prize and you’re lucky to get another chance. Women! I just don’t see it! It’s all about the dick for me!” Nate confessed, even as he playfully spanked my butt a little.

“He’s our boyfriend, too, in case you missed it!” Rain insisted.

“Yeah, exactly! Our boyfriend and Jessica’s hubby! And Rain here, she’s my fiancee!” Larissa asserted, “but trust me, if he ever wants to tap your booty, we’ll be very supportive!”

“Hey, I wouldn’t rule it out. He’s got a nice, tight ass!” I smacked his bottom in response to what my girlfriend just said, “for now, though, we’re here to pamper and support Rain, help her out as she builds her wardrobe.”

“Well, I support your decision, Rain, and not just because of the commission. Don’t worry, I won’t tell a soul. I know what it’s like, coming out and finally breaking free of my lies, my cocoon, and becoming the butterfly that I was meant to be. Don’t worry, I won’t say a thing further,” Nate said as he helped Rain try on some pumps with the shoehorn.

Thankfully, Rain’s slight build and smaller feet helped greatly with locating the right size of pumps and heels. The complete disinterest of Nate only reinforced, yet again, what we already knew about Rain. She was a lady through and through. She was now done pretending to be any sort of man. What started as a curiosity and a kink had proven to be her inner truth, the secret heart of this lovely woman who needed to break loose of the constraints of her false manhood.

“It feels wonderful, so amazing, so exhilarating! I’m your girl, Larissa’s girl, and ... yes, Jessica’s girl! Come here, Jess. I love you so much for seeing the true me without having to be told. That was a beautiful gift that you gave me and I’ll never forget it. Tonight, I’m gonna want to make sweet love to you, babe. Guys, Stan, Larissa, it’s cool if I make love to Jessica, I hope,” Rain pleaded with me, “one on one tonight. Plenty of time for orgies soon enough. I need to show Jessica just what she means to me for what she did for me.”

“Oh, honey, I think that will be just fine with me. I can reunite with Jessica before and after tonight. Tonight can be just the two of you ladies. You’ll keep me company tonight, won’t you, Larissa?” I turned to my Aussie girlfriend.

“Bet your sweet arse, dear. I want badly to take you up my bum, anyway, among other things. Maybe you can pin my wrists or even tie me up tonight. Spank my bottom while you fuck my cunny and bugger my arse!” Larissa invited me to sodomize her all over again while my wife got it on with our girlfriend.

“So, while you take her fiancee, she diddles your wife ... I love that idea. Rain, baby, you can do whatever you like to me tonight. Anything. Just as I hope that my hubby gets to do to your fiancee,” Jessica reassured Rain with her hot breath on her neck, “tonight is all about you exploring whatever desires you might wish to act upon ... let’s just agree on a safe word, okay?”

“Bangkok,” Rain laughed as she suggested the safe word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.