Church Mom and Her Horney Son

by unclemick

Copyright© 2016 by unclemick

Incest Sex Story: A religious mom that fantasizes about her sons big cock, turns to her church elders. They use this knowledge to fuck and degrade her, leaving her son to clean up their mess.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Hairy   Public Sex   .

My name is Mike and I’m a 18yo sophomore in high school and live with my sixty year old widowed mom. Dad died two years ago of a heart attack and my mom became even more active in our church. My moms name is Pat and shes still very attractive with shoulder length hair a petite plump body with nice tits and a perfect round bubble butt that jiggles when she walks. Mom wears very thick glasses that make her look oh so innocent. I had started puberty before my dad died and I was interested in anything sexual including their sex life. My room was next to theirs so whenever they had sex, I knew.

Even at their age, they were fucking two or three times a week and I was jacking off in the next room with them. I guess they didn’t know they were that loud or that I could hear almost every thing they said. Mom would talk very nasty to my dad and I couldn’t believe it was my sweet church loving mother talking like that. In the heat of their love making, I’ve heard her say “God I love your big fat cock” or “do you want to fuck my big fat ass daddy” and then there’s my favorite, “do you want mommy to take her teeth out and suck your big cock baby”.

I’d seen my dads big cock (soft) on occasion in public bathrooms and mine was getting nearly as big. Mine is 6 inches soft and a fat 9 inches hard with big full low hanging balls that need to be drained at least twice a day. I jack off so much that my mom has walked in and caught me at least 10 times. All she ever says is “I know your at that age honey” or “put that big thing away for now dear”, you’d think she would learn to knock.

Me and mom go to church Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings and Sunday nights and we never miss. Our church is governed by Pastor Bob, Deacon Ed, Deacon Ray and Deacon Tom, all in their fifties. Everybody calls our preacher “Pastor Bob” and he’s a very nice man. His wife passed away of cancer about a year ago so him and my mom have that in common. Many in the church including my mom, believe God talks directly to Pastor Bob. Deacon Ed is a big man in his early fifties who is widowed, Deacon Ray is in his early fifties and his wife is in a nursing home and Deacon Tom is a large dark skinned black man that is single.

My mom does extra work around the church, she teaches Sunday school and holds Bible studies on Wednesday nights and cleans the church on Monday evenings and Thursday nights.

Last Sunday after church, mom told me to take the car and go home because she had to stay and talk to Pastor Bob. About an hour later, Pastor Bob pulled up and dropped mom off. Mom said that they had prayed and everything was going to be alright but she wouldn’t tell me what the problem was. We went to church on Wednesday night and Pastor Bob asked all the Deacons to stay after for a meeting to support one of our members who was having a problem. About an hour after we got home, mom got a call from Pastor Bob and I heard her say “ok I’ll be there, thank you”. Mom didn’t tell me what it was all about but I was already curious.

The next evening, mom was getting ready to go clean the church and she seemed nervous. At about six she drove to the church and as soon as she left, I saw the keys to the church laying on the counter. To save her a trip, I grabbed her keys and rode my bike to church. When I got there I saw the preacher and all the deacons cars parked next to moms by the side door. I figured they had all gone inside so I tried the door but it was locked. I figured this was the meeting mom had agreed to and was very curious as to what the problem was. I didn’t know if mom was ill or if we were having financial problems or what.

That’s when I decided to use her key and sneak inside and see what was going on. I knew they probably wouldn’t talk about it in front of me so I let myself in and crept down the dimly lit hallway toward a lit room. It was the smaller kids nap room and I could hear voices inside. When I got to the door, it was locked but I knew it opened into a small office which led to the larger nap room.

I heard Pastor Bob say “let us pray” as he began to ask God for guidance about tonight’s meeting, I knew they would be holding hands in a circle with their eyes closed so I unlocked the door and crawled into the office. I peeked out into the nap room that was dimly lit and saw them all in the middle of the room with there heads bowed in prayer. Pastor Bob’s voice allowed me to crawl into a dark corner closet with a good veiw. I could see and hear clearly but I was sitting in complete darkness. As I listened, Pastor Bob said “Lord were here tonight because you brought a lady to me with a heavy heart, she told me how she lusted after her own son Lord and asked for your help.

We pray you guide us as I do your will Lord”. Amen. My mom was sobbing hysterically and Pastor Bob was holding her. He told her that God had told him what to do and everything was going to be alright. He said God told him that there was more than one need in his church. He said that his deacons were without wives and lonely and lusting also and that he himself had asked God to help him with his loneliness and lustfulness. Pastor Bob said that God told him that the same need was in all of them and that a sexual union of this group of his children would be acceptable in his eyes. My mom looked confused and asked “what does it mean”.

Pastor Bob said “simply put Pat, God told me that we should fulfill each others sexual needs so our lives can get back to normal and that your incestuual lusting for your son will diminish as your sexual needs are met. Mom was still crying as Pastor Bob kissed her quickly on the lips and said “you undress me and I’ll undress you” and then he began to unbutton her blouse. To my surprise, my mom started with the pastors pants, she undid his belt and then the snap and zipper and his pants just dropped. Pastor Bob was now standing in his tighty whities with an obvious erection.

When pastor Bob removed my moms blouse, deacon Ed unsnapped her bra and she lowered her arms and let it drop. Moms hand went straight down pastor Bobs shorts and began to stroke his big cock as she used her other hand to rub his balls. The deacons were all naked and pulling on moms remaining clothes until they were all naked. Here’s what I saw, Pastor Bob a big man with huge balls and a 7 or 8 inch fat cock with a big purple knob that was drooling pre-cum. Deacon Ed a big man with big balls and a thick 7 inch cock with a long fat head on it, it also curved heavily upward and to the left. Deacon Ray an average sized man with a large jerking cock and big balls also making lots of pre-cum.

Deacon Tom a huge black man with a huge black cock that’s at least 10 inches long with big black balls. His cock has a nice sized head on it but his cock gets thicker and thicker as it nears his belly. My moms as beautiful as I thought with big slightly sagging tits, a nice big round bubble butt and thick black hair all over her abdomen. By now, I’ve got my own cock out and I’m loving this orgy. My mom dropped to her knees and began sucking pastor Bobs big cock. I could hear familiar slurping sounds and could now see her making them. Deacon Ed and Tom are on either side of my mom and shes stroking both of them as she sucks the pastor.

Ever now and then my mom will lean over and suck the other two guys for a while paying extra attention to the big black one. When mom sucks Toms big black one, her face is turned toward me and I can see her looking up at him admiringly. Deacon Ray pulls my mom by the hips to his waiting, drooling big cock and slides it up her in one hard thrust. My mom grunts loudly as she has to stop sucking and absorb her first big cock in two years. Deacon Ray begins to fuck her furiously and I can hear slurping sloshing noises coming from moms pussy. Deacon Rays belly and balls are making loud slapping noises on my moms big sweaty ass as she begins to push hard back at him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.