Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Daddy inherited a lot of money right after he finished his residency. He had a 50-foot, steel hull, 2 masted, pilothouse schooner built. He had the aft part of the extra large pilothouse setup as a doctor’s office, and he had a surgery built where the forward stateroom would normally be.

Daddy’s name is Daniel. He was dating a nurse, named Sarah, and as soon as the boat was finished, he proposed. She said yes. Sarah was our mom.

The plan was to cruise around the world and offer free medical care wherever they happened to anchor. They outfitted the boat, named her, “Wings,” and they set off to save the world.

Mom got pregnant right away, and Sammie and I were born aboard “Wings,” while she was anchored in the lagoon of an atoll in French Polynesia. Everything was fine, and mom and babies were healthy.

As soon as mom was up to watch standing, we all sailed off to the next island. We did that for years. Mom stood day watch, dad took the night, and they pretty much split the cooking and cleaning. When they got to an island, they would take a day for dad to catch up on his sleep, then start seeing patients. Mom did a lot of the patient care, especially for female patients, but everyone was always glad to see Doctor Dan.

Sammie and I had a stateroom that was kind of our playpen during the day. When we got older, it was where we worked on our lessons. At night, we always slept in the aft stateroom, with mom.

An unusual thing about our family was that none of us, except Danielle, wore clothes very often. Mom said it was too much expense and work to keep clothes clean all the time. Mom and dad wore clothes when seeing patients, or doing heavy boat work, and we all wore clothes when we were in port, but most of the time, we were naked. Danielle was so stubborn and disagreeable about it that mom caved and let her wear frilly frocks all the time. I never did see the point in covering up. It’s just skin, after all. We all are born in it. It’s good enough for me, most of the time.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.