Bud's Sis - Cover

Bud's Sis

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: My childhood buddy fixes me up to fuck his married sister. But neither one of us could have predicted how it would all turn out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

“Hey Bud, what’s goin on?”

Bud, as I called him, has been my next-door neighbor and buddy for sixteen years.

Bud looked disgusted, “You know my Sis moved back home two weeks ago cause she separated from her husband. She’s been complaining about being horny. I can believe that cause she was screwing lots of guys before she hitched up.”

I asked, “So why doesn’t she go date now?”

He replied, “Cause her lawyer and counselor said she shouldn’t until the divorce is done.”

His sister I always called Sis, was a wet dream of mine. She’d developed some beautiful tits before I even appreciated them. She was nine years older than Bud, who was kind of a surprise to his parents. She had babysat me and I remember how she played with my little stiffie and had me nurse on her growing bosom.

Bud explained, “I’ve got an idea! Would you like to fuck Sis?”

“SHIT! Would I? Does the sun rise in the east?” I almost yelled.

He explained, “You could get together with her through the backyards and no one would ever know. Right?” I nodded. “I’ll ask her tonight and text you.”

I had a hard on all through dinner and it was 9PM before I heard back. “Sis says she’ll try it. Our folks are out so come on over.”

I slipped through the back yard and went to the family room. Sis and Bud were there. She had on a robe and I bet nothing else.

“So you think you can satisfy a horny broad?”

I took up the challenge, “Won’t know until we try!”

She grinned, clearly enjoying herself, “If it makes you feel any better I’ve taught a few guys how to do it my way.”

“Lead on then!”

As she leaned over to take my hand, a tit fell out of her robe. I noticed how Bud stared at it. She led me to the bedroom she was using and dropped her robe. “I’d like to see how that little stiffie turned out.” My thick seven-incher popped up from my shorts when I got them off.

Sis hummed and stroked it, then bent over and began my first blow-job. “Let me taste you!” she asked. I sure did, giving her a mouthful!

She laid us down side-by-side and whispered, “Now let’s get reacquainted.” We explored each other’s bodies until I was hard again. Flipping on my back I quickly felt a wet velvet sheath engulf my manhood. OMG, it was incredible and I erupted again.

“I’m glad your tool still likes me,” she murmured, “Now it’s my turn.”

Rotating her dripping pussy over my face I learned how to eat pussy with some expert guidance. She came and came before she snuggled beside me.

“I need this every day. Are you UP the task?”

I pushed with what was left of my erection still in her pussy and said, “I’ll do my very best, I promise.”

Sis worked an early shift job so we had a couple of hours after I got home from school and my parents got off work to “practice”. I learned fast and Bud said she was in a hellava lot better mood. He kept asking me what it was like to be naked with her. How could I explain that?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.