The Electrician - Cover

The Electrician

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Daylight roused Adam. Kara was lying with her back to him. He tenderly kissed her shoulder. “I’m not asleep,” she said.

He lay beside her, his chest to her back and slipped his arm around her waist. “Been awake for long?”

“No ... not long.”

“Last night -- I felt you fall asleep in my arms. I was moved by it. Kara -- I can say with confidence that I have never loved anyone as deeply as I love you.”

She put her hand on his. “I love you, too, Adam. I love you more deeply than I thought possible.” Adam began kissing and nuzzling her neck and shoulder. Kara let out a slight giggle. “I like that ... it tickles a little.”

“Do you have plans for today?” he asked.

“Just my usual -- Saturday is laundry day.”

“I wanted to go over to the Chambers place -- now that it’s the Gowan place -- and look it over as the new owner. I have the keys. I’d love it if you could come along.”

“What do you want to accomplish?”

“I’d like to maybe put together a battle plan. Now that I own the place we can drill deeper into what work needs doing. I can punch holes in walls and so on.”

“It might be worth it,” she agreed.

“Afterward we can go to the Reef, pick up some pizza and some red wine, come back here and have the evening to ourselves.”

“Mmm ... I like the sound of that.”

“The plumbing and HVAC guy can start a week from Monday. The roofer is due on Wednesday and he thinks he’ll be done by Friday.”

“We might as well let those guys finish up. I’d hate to get in their hair. Monday next works for me, too.”

“Well, I can’t wait to get started. I told Bill I could be out of his place in two months.”

“He’s okay with that?”

“I don’t think he’ll have trouble finding another tenant. I know we said the job could be done in three weeks. I think it’s more likely to be five, so I stretched it to eight to be safe.”

“Well, you’ll always have a roof over your head here, Adam. I’d never turn you away and I’d love waking every morning like this.”

“So -- ready for breakfast?” he asked.

“Mmm...” She kissed his hand and held it over her left breast. He could feel her heart pounding.

“Were you anticipating something?” he asked.

“You said it -- anticipation is fun.”

“I can’t believe you want more after last night.”

“I don’t want a lot ... just something quick.” Adam held her breast in his palm and used his thumb to massage her nipple. “Mmm ... That’s nice ... just like that for a while.” He kissed and nuzzled her neck. “Mmm...”

Kara rolled onto her back and opened her arms to him. He lay atop her and they kissed. Adam lifted up onto his elbows so he could fondle her breasts. “I just love your nipples and areolas,” he said. “I love your coloring and I love the different textures of skin.” He covered her breasts and belly with kisses. She spread her thighs for him and he lay between them.

Adam parted her labia, worked his face between them and began tonguing her clit. “You smell like latex,” he remarked. “That’s one thing I don’t like about using condoms.”

“Good thing I’m not allergic to it,” she remarked.

“Yeah, good thing. They do make non-latex condoms. I should’ve asked...” He resumed tonguing her clit while caressing her lower abdomen and massaging her mons with his thumbs.

Kara drew in a breath. “Oh, it’s feeling really good. Each time feels a little different.” She stretched her arms out and gripped the bedcovers. “It’s building fast, Adam. It won’t take me long...”

Adam switched to sucking on her clit, working the tip of his tongue under her hood and stimulating her glans directly. Kara’s breathing rapidly grew heavy and noisy and her thighs twitched. “OH!” she gasped. “More, Adam! More!”

He reached under her thighs to pinch her nipples while increasing the speed and force of his tonguing. Kara shrieked her warbling cry as her orgasm peaked. She reached down and placed her hand under his jaw and he came up from between her legs. “I love the noises you make,” he said.

“I can’t help it. Sometimes I surprise myself.” She opened her arms and he fell into them. “Now you taste like latex,” she said as she kissed his lips.

“I’d rather have your scent lingering in my nostrils than the scent of rubber,” he replied.

Kara pushed him onto his back. She lay between his legs and grasped his stiff manhood, kissing its underside from its base to its tip. “Do you like oral sex?” she asked.

“Yeah, but not better than real sex.”

“I see,” she said as she reached for the strip of condoms. She tore one off, ripped open the wrapper and unrolled it onto him. “Suppose we try doggie style?” she suggested.

“I think that position is better for the man than the woman.”

“So? You gave me pleasure -- why shouldn’t I give you some?”

“If you’d like.” Kara got on her hands and knees. Adam knelt behind her. “Spread your knees a little...” He guided his glans between her inner lips and pushed into her. “This position provides the least stimulation for the woman,” he remarked. “However, to compensate I can do this...” He reached under her and began stimulating her clit with his finger.

“That feels ... interesting, with you inside...” Adam pressed his left hand against her breast with her nipple between his fingers. “That’s nice, too.”

He could feel her heart accelerate so he increased his stroking. “Feels good,” she panted. “Just a little more...” Kara drew in a breath and groaned. Adam could see her perineum pulsing from the orgasmic spasms of her pelvic muscles.

He let go of her breast and lifted his hand from under her. “I saw you come,” he said.

“Saw it?”

“I could see your bottom throbbing. That was sexy.” He placed his hands on her buttocks and began making slow, full in-out strokes. “You have a pretty back and bottom, Kara. The view here is quite pleasant. Watching my dick going in and out of your pussy is kinda sexy, too.”

“You’re right -- it really doesn’t feel like much to me. As long as you’re having a good time...”

“Oh, I am...” His arousal was building and he increased the speed and force of his thrusting. “I’m gonna come,” he panted and, holding her hips he pressed his mons against her and ejaculated.

Adam held the condom as he withdrew from her and sat on his heels. Kara handed him some facial tissue. “It’s not a very romantic position,” he remarked. “Really no opportunity for cuddling.”

“I don’t have time for cuddling,” she replied. “If I’m going over to your new place this afternoon, I need to get busy with my errands.”

“Understood.”

“Adam -- I’ll call and make an appointment with my gynecologist and see about some birth control. I don’t think condoms are optimal.”

“I agree. That’s a good idea.”

“I’m sure I’m in for a scolding. I’ve been delinquent with my appointments since Dad passed.”

“There is an additional aspect to sex when it’s skin-on-skin -- it’s much more intimate.”

“I love intimacy with you,” she replied. “The more the better.”

He pulled his briefs on and retrieved the rest of his clothes from the chair where he had stacked them. Kara slipped into a knee-length bathrobe and accompanied him to her front door.

“Don’t forget your jacket and tie,” she said as she handed them to him.”

“Right. I’ll see you around noon.” They embraced and kissed, then he headed out the door and unlocked the Mustang.


Adam parked the Mustang beside Kara’s Buick and rang her bell. She opened the door and he stepped inside. “Chores done?” he asked.

“Yeah ... the important ones at least.”

“Ready to head out?”

“I think if we’re going to be poking around we should take my truck. I have my tools in it.”

“Good idea.”

“One problem -- you’re blocking me in.”

“Oh...” Adam headed back outside and parked his car behind hers. He saw the overhead door to her garage open and her panel van backed out.

He hopped into the passenger seat. “We should stop at my folks’ house. Dad said I could borrow his circular saw.”

“What are you circular sawing today?” she asked.

“I thought we could start cutting out the plaster and lath where the wainscoting is going -- open up the wall.”

“We’ll see what we can do once we get there. I forgot, which way to your parents’ place?”

“Drive past the Chambers place, take the right fork and the next left.”

“Got it.”

Kara drove the van into the countryside and past the stone house. “Right fork, next left,” she said.

“You got it.”

“Ah, I recognize the place, now.” She pulled into a gravel driveway and parked the van.

Adam hopped out and approached his father. His dad was short but powerfully built, with the same dark brown hair, only streaked with gray. “Dad!” he exclaimed.

“Adam -- how are you doing?” His father’s gaze fell upon Kara.

“Dad -- this is Kara Lawrence. She’s my girlfriend.”

“Pleased to meet you, Mr Gowan,” she said.

“Pleased to meet you. Call me Alan.” He looked at his son. “Serious girlfriend?”

“Very serious, wouldn’t you say?”

“Yes, very,” Kara replied.

“Congratulations,” Alan said. “She looks like a keeper.”

“Oh, she is. I just hope I look like a keeper to her. Is Mom around?”

“You just missed her. What do you want with my circular saw?”

“I closed on the old Chambers place yesterday,” Adam explained. “Kara is an electrician...”

“Really?” Alan regarded her. “Good for you.”

“ ... she’s going to do the electrical upgrades. In order to rewire the living and dining rooms we need to open the walls since they’re not accessible from below. My idea was to cut down to the studs about this high...” He held his hand at hip level. “ ... pull out the plaster and lath and when the wiring is done we’d replace it with sheet rock and make it look like wainscoting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.