Dance With a Devil - Cover

Dance With a Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man having an record-setting bad day has a midnight meeting with the Devil, and finds out a family secret.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Six o’clock the next evening found us all relaxing on the balcony of my penthouse waiting for Hannah, who had texted me earlier to say she was running late at the office. Along with enjoying the breeze and warm sun there was the scent of sizzling meat on the barbecue which I was tending. Leanne was lounging nude on her stomach, doing her best to eliminate the tan lines she had acquired over the last summer while Yuki, wearing only her bunny tail and a cute headband with bunny ears, was checking the water of the hot tub, making sure the chemical balance was right. Aly, at Leanne and Yuki’s urging, was also sunning herself, laying on her back, one arm over her face and wearing only a small bikini bottom.

Despite her age, I was openly admiring her, the same as I admired Leanne and Yuki’s bodies. Even so, I had decided this morning that I would not simply take her. I told her that unless she asked me as a slave-girl asks her Master, she would remain a virgin until her sixteenth birthday. Yuki had demonstrated for her, on her knees, staring into my eyes and shamelessly asking me to accept the gift of her virginities. I had touched Aly’s mind and felt her distaste at abasing herself like that, and yet her arousal that one day she just might.

I flipped the meat on the barbecue, and my eyes slid from Leanne and Aly to Yuki, who was bent over putting away the test kit. She straightened slowly and sauntered past to me, then turned and slid her arms around me from behind to press her breasts into my back. “The water should be ready in about a half hour Master,” she purred, her hands sliding down into my swimming trunks, sliding along my erection, twisting as she slowly stroked my cock.

With a playful smile, I pulled her hands free. “Thank you, Yuki, but we’re waiting for Hannah, remember? If you behave yourself tonight, I promise that your cunt will be full of cum by midnight.”

Yuki gave a short sigh of happiness and pecked my cheek, just as the door buzzed. “Thank you, Master. I promise to be so good,” she said as she scampered away to answer the door. Thought Leanne gave no sign of hearing the doorbell, Aly darted inside to her room, probably to get her bikini top.

I looked to the door and grinned. Hannah was staring at Aly in the doorway, trying to figure out why a nude bunny-girl had opened it, and was waving her inside. As my eyes met hers through the glass, I felt the same visceral presence as I had with Aly. Hannah was the Citrine Stone, the Stone of Greed. I managed to avoid the same trance that Aly and I had fallen into, but I watched Hannah stumble slightly, and as Yuki caught her arm, I got a flash of desire, but not from my Asian sex toy.

The desire was Hannah’s. A sudden desire to push Yuki down and punish her for touching her without permission, to make Yuki lick her feet and beg forgiveness. It was so strong it made me blink, but Hannah merely brushed it aside. Clearly there was more to this woman than I thought.

As Hannah walked across the apartment, I took in her idea of casual clothes. Her breasts, larger than Yuki’s, were hidden by a light shirt, tied to expose her midriff. The way they were held up, I had no doubt that she was bearing either a bra or a bikini top. Her firm ass and legs were encased in tight blue jeans, and I had a feeling that her being late was because she had changed before coming over.

As she got to the balcony, I felt her interest in Leanne’s bare backside. Before Hannah could speak, I beat her to it. “Hannah, welcome to my home,” I pointed past her to the hovering Yuki and pulled no punches after feeling her desire. “You’ve met my cum-whore of a house maid, Yuki. If you need anything, simply tell her and it will be seen to.”

Yuki blushed furiously and murmured something, which prompted Hannah to turn, a completely new side of her that I had not yet seen but had certainly felt. “You will address me as Missus Richards tonight, slut. And speak up when speaking to your betters.”

Yuki blushed even harder. “My body is at your service, Missus Richards.”

Hannah turned away, as though the statement wasn’t worth acknowledging as I began my next introduction. “This is my twin sister, Leanne,” I said as Leanne rolled over to reveal her smooth, nude front. Her green eyes sparkled with mirth as she rose and shook hands with Hannah as though being completely nude in front of her brother was not odd everywhere else. Hannah took Leanne’s hand warmly, and I could feel her supressing her hesitancy and questions. Interestingly, she seemed to have no desire in Leanne as a sexual object, merely my bunny-girl.

I pointed past Hannah once more, to the shyly approaching Aly. As Hannah turned, I felt her shock at seeing the young girl wearing only a small bikini. “This is Aly. She’s the daughter of friend of Leanne’s, and we’re looking after her for a bit,” I casually lied. We had all decided earlier that until Hannah was mine, it would be easiest to simply lie.

Hannah looked at me, her blue eyes questioning and almost dominant again. “So you have her in an apartment with your naked sister and this fuckhole,” she asked, waving her hand dismissively at Yuki.

I laughed and checked the steaks. “Of course. My sister has always been a nudist, and Yuki is dressed exactly as she was told. Aly and her parents were warned of my unusual little family and household before she came to live with us.”

I could see, and feel, her doubt as I moved the steaks off the grill and onto a nearby platter. Leanne came to take it from me, and I moved the foil-wrapped packs of veggies onto another platter that had sat under the first. Leanne came back for that one as I turned off the grill. Then, I straightened and looked squarely at Hannah, peering into her mind.

She hadn’t bought the lie at all. It wasn’t surprising really; it was a weak lie, and she wasn’t an idiot. No responsible parent would turn their daughter over to an independently wealthy brother, his nudist sister and their sex doll of a maid. And so, I simply reached out, and spoke to her. “Yuki is my fuckdoll. Leanne is my sister and my slave. Aly is under our protection, and not involved in the sex. You know this, we talked about it when you were selling me the apartment. Remember?”

The rush of my command, and the way it rolled her was nearly orgasmic. I watched as Hannah’s eyes glazed and felt resistance in her mind before she was rolled under by the power. To me, however, it was more interesting that Yuki dropped to her knees, both hands clasped to her crotch as she let out a long, quavering moan. It took me a second to realise that there was a pool of liquid beneath her, and that she had squirted. My eyes sought out Aly, who was holding onto the sliding door as though her life depended on it, her legs pressed tightly together, and then I understood why.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.