The Parties - Cover

The Parties

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - One wild party in England leads to an even wilder orgy in Paris, which leads to...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

It was clear that Lien and Ngung had been busy matching partners, virtually everyone was engaged in some sort of sex or BDSM, although a few souls were collapsed on sofas looking suitably exhausted after frantic sessions. Fiona was still moaning with pleasure as her huge Eritrean buggered her relentlessly.

Just then Ngung walked up to me and said, “Your turn, lover,” and slipped a blindfold over my eyes. She led me across the room, stopped and at that moment a strong pair of hands seized my waist and lifted me into a sling. I was arranged with my head lower than my arse, and my legs were strapped upwards and apart, so that I was totally exposed for whoever wanted me. I felt a hand putting lube all over my arse and almost immediately, a cock pressed against my virgin whole. Luckily the stick of flesh didn’t seem too large and it slipped in reasonably gently, slowly squeezing the rectum wider as it entered.

At that moment, I felt legs either side of my head which was hanging down, and the sweet smell of pussy lips against mine. I immediately stuck my tongue out and began to lap the tasty juices which were dripping out of her, whilst at the same time I was being speared in my arse. And then a mouth descended on my cock and started to suck me – ye Gods, I had never felt more turned on.

Within a couple of minutes, the cunt in my mouth has orgasmed and shot a huge jet of her warm cum, but as she moved away, she was replaced by a large cock, interestingly tasting of the same cunt juices which I had just been drinking. Just then, the cock in my stretched anus began to accelerate, the owner grunting more loudly until I felt the warm spunk splashing the insides of my anus. Once the cocks pulled out of both ends of me, a hand removed my blindfold and towering above me was one of the Eritrean men, and he was wanking himself off, and a few seconds later covered my face with a stream of sperm. Looking down my body, I saw Lien grinning at me, my cock in her hand where she had been masturbating me. And towering above her, between my legs, was a tall Brazilian transsexual who I had chatted to earlier, called Elena. She walked round the sling and fed her cock into my mouth. “Lick me clean, lover, that was one hell of a good fuck, good luck until we meet again.”

By the time I was released from the sling and back on my feet, most of the room seemed to be engaged in sex or sodomy, but then I saw Lien coming towards me, blindfold in hand. “No chance for a rest for me?” I asked.

“No way, lover man, the guests are all lining up to have you. But the good news is, you have been requested by a special young lady, and my sister and I have agreed to let her have you.” She reached up and put the blindfold on me, and I felt her small hand encircle my still erect cock, and guide me across the playroom.

She stopped, turned me round and told me to sit down, and then to swing my legs over and lie back on the couch. Then, as I lay there, she must have reached down and pulled hard and removed the cock ring which had been gripping me tightly all evening. Ngung murmured, “She wants your sperm – give it to her, but make sure you have enough for my cousin tonight!”

I lay there for a couple of minutes, and then sensed a figure climbing onto the couch, swing their leg over my hips and lower their dripping wet cunt directly onto my cock, she was really tight but so juicy that I slid right into her. Her cervical muscles gripped me tightly, and she fell forward and rested her body on mine, slim body with small breasts, long hair cascading over my face. She whispered, “We met earlier, I am Manon, Marianne’s sister. Please, please, pleasure me as perfectly as you did Marianne – no punishment please, I just want you to make love to me.”

So saying, still lying on me, she started to rock gently on me, my cock coming almost fully out of her before it eased back up her juicy passage. Almost immediately I could hear her making little snuffling sounds, and realised she was crying softly. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight so she couldn’t move, my cock deep inside her and said, “It’s OK Manon, we can take as long as we like, we’ll take it nice and slowly but we are going to time this perfectly so that I fill your belly with my sperm just as you go completely over the top with a wonderful orgasm.”

“In that case, you lovely man, we need to watch each other cum,” she said softly, and she reached up and removed my blindfold. She was more lovely than I had remembered, her hair totally tousled, her make-up smeared from the tears, but I was totally captivated.

“Drown in my eyes, and fuck me with every muscle in your gorgeous body, “I said, and immediately her hips started to move again, faster this time, more desperate, and choking sounds came from her as her body gradually started to move to a climax. “I can only hold my spunk for about two minutes, lover, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me even harder!”

She was bouncing in a frenzy on me, her head thrown back and anguished cries coming from her as she started to lose control, and suddenly her whole body was wracked with an almightly orgasm – and I released the little control I had and pumped a lake of white sperm into her frantically spasming cunt – then she fainted.

She lay on top of me for a couple of minutes, and Marianne, who had been standing watching our performance, leant forward and said, “Never seen anyone fuck a woman like that before – you are some amazing lover, Tom. Don’t worry about my sister, she gets a bit dramatic. But know this, young Tom, she and I are going to have words with Fiona to make sure you come and pleasure us both as soon as possible. We’ll pay the top rate.”

I lay there under Manon as she gradually stirred and opened her eyes, and realised that I was being offered the opportunity to be a professional stud – utterly amazing. And then Manon murmured in my ear, “5,000 for weekend, 15,000 if you can service us both, all expenses paid.” She kissed me all over my face, then slowly rolled beside me and reached down and massaged my now slack cock. “Now I must give you up, but we will fuck again, won’t we?”

“I will do everything in my power to fuck you and your sister as soon as possible.” I lay on the couch for a few minutes, and then Lien came and sat down beside me, and picked up the cock ring and proceeded to insert my cock and balls into it again. “Don’t forget, you’ve promised to fuck me before you leave, so save some of that lovely juice for me.”

“How much more is there likely to be at this party?” I asked.

“We’re nearly finished. Mistress is on the St Andrew’s Cross being beaten, one of the TSs is buggering Ngung over there in the stocks, and a couple of lesbians are tribbing wildly on that bed over there. Everyone has either left or is too sexually satiated to carry on. Will you come and help me carry Mistress downstairs to bed, I think she is all in.”

I walked across the playroom to where Fiona was still strapped to the cross, with clamps on her nipples from which steel balls were hung. Her thighs and belly were heavily marked with cane marks. Her head hung down, but as we approached, she raised it and grinned at us. “What a great party!” she said with a chuckle. “Just don’t expect to fuck me in the next 12 hours!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.