The Parties - Cover

The Parties

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - One wild party in England leads to an even wilder orgy in Paris, which leads to...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Nhung gently eased her cunt off my still erect cock, but as she climbed off the bed, she took my hand, saying, “We wash together now Master, I make you perfect for my Mistress.”

So we walked into the bath together and spent the most delightful ten minutes soaping and washing each other. Just as Nhung was going to walk out of the bath, I took her face between my hands and slipped my tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply. When we came apart, I whispered, “I would come from London every weekend just for the delight of making love with you, Nhung, you are divine.”

I saw tears well up in her eyes, and she said, “My Mistress saved Lien and I from slavery and I adore her beyond all reason. You have changed me from a virgin to a woman, and I adore you just as much as Mistress.”

“Tell me, Nhung, why were you still a virgin and your little friend has already been penetrated?”

“Two months ago, Sir Henry and the lovely Lady Joanne came to stay – Lien really liked him and asked our Mistress if he could have her cherry. Unfortunately Sir Henry has a very fat cock and dear Lien did not enjoy her de-flowering nearly as much as I did,” she said, with a cheeky grin on her face. “That is why you MUST fuck her whilst you are here so she knows the fantastic pleasure that I have just had – do you promise?”

“Darling Nhung,” I replied, “This is the first time in my life that I have been begged to fuck a beautiful girl, it is unlikely that I will refuse!” I kissed her deeply again and then we climbed out of the bath, dried each other’s bodies tenderly and parted to get dressed. Lien had already unpacked my case and laid out my minimal collection of clothes. Fiona was at her dressing table applying her make-up, but still naked – needless to say the sight of her brought my cock to attention. She looked in the mirror and grinned. “One day we’ll find a way to control that libido of yours, but for the time being, keep reacting to us lovers the way you do.

Now then, you are coming shopping with me – firstly to get you a new outfit, and secondly, to keep that erection out of two greedy little Asian cunts! We will have a long lingering lunch together in my favourite restaurant when you can tell me all about your sexual conquests, and then we will come back here for a rest (and I mean a rest) and then tonight we will party.”

“Party! What party?” I exclaimed.

“Oh, don’t worry, it is nothing like the parties that my lover Joanne organises – this one will be much, much more corrupt!!” Whilst she had been speaking she had dressed in the thinnest of chiffon dresses and her highest heels. “Come, lover man, Paris awaits us.”

What followed was a whirlwind tour of nearly every man’s shop in the most exclusive area of Paris, and the purchase of a mass of wonderful clothes for me, together with some extremely skimpy ones for Fiona. No question of paying for them or carrying them away – every shop greeted her as a long-lost friend, put the price on her account and promised to deliver them within the hour.

And our journey was made longer by the mass of Fiona’s friends who we met on the way, in streets, in shops – all beautiful people, a lot of young women, a few older women, some young bucks including a couple of exquisitely handsome black guys – and nearly all of them said, ‘A ce soir’, see you tonight. When I looked at Fiona for an explanation, you just said, “Tell you at lunch.”

After three hours intense shopping, which had trebled the size of my wardrobe, we found ourselves in a chic restaurant in the Avenue Montaigne where ‘Cher Mademoiselle Fiona’ was greeted effusively by everyone from the Maitre d’ to the Chef himself. Once we had been given glasses of Mademoiselle’s favourite champagne and the menus, I raised my eyebrows and said, “Well, an explanation?”

She grinned mischievously at me. “You may not have realised that you have only seen half of my apartment – it is actually a duplex, and the upper floor is totally soundproofed and set up with a mass of dungeon and other erotic equipment. Once a month I invite my dearest and most corrupt friends and we swing – in every way imaginable. And on the basis of your performance with Joanne, I know you are going to be VERY popular.”

“How corrupt, my dearest Fiona?”

“Oh, chains, whips, moderate torture, anal sex in every way, bi-sexuals and trans-sexuals – and of course an amazing gangbang as a grand finale! Anything there you fancy, or would you prefer to catch the afternoon train back to London?” she said, with a grin.

“As long as you promise me that by Sunday afternoon I will have experienced everything you just listed, but also including fucking you and your two lovely girls again, I think I’ll stay!”

And so we lunched, and laughed and chatted freely about our lives. She admitted that she had married Peter knowing what a wanker he was, and even before the marriage she had a succession of semi-permanent lovers. She had inherited money, and, from the outset, they agreed that she would give him a generous allowance so he could indulge his sexual taste for older women, and he would never attempt to have sex with her. She and Joanne had been at school together and for several years now, they had shared their lovers, of whom I was the most recent and, in their joint opinions, the best. I blushed.

After a magnificent lunch of five courses (Fiona was wafer thin but presumably her sexual exercise burnt off all those calories) we took a taxi back to the apartment, when the two young girls, dressed now just in tight black leather hotpants, greeted us by smothering us both with kisses.

“Well, girls,” asked Fiona when the girls had calmed down, “have you got everything ready for tonight?”

“Yes, Mistress,” spoke up Lien, “all the drinks were delivered this morning, all the equipment upstairs had been cleaned and oiled, the outfits are ready and plentiful supplies of lube are laid out.”

“Outfits?” I queried.

“Darling, house rules, everyone undresses when they arrive and wears a sleeveless silk robe, no belts on them so all is on view. And we have a supply of little chrome plugs which are held in place by silver chains around the girls’ waists for those who only want to be fucked in one hole. There is only one plug per chain, so they have to decide which hole to fill with it, front or back, which means the other hole is available without question. Of course, many of us don’t wear plugs at all – then help yourself. And the arses of men and transexuals are available to anyone –they cannot refuse. Oral sex is optional.

Now, it is 4 pm, I suggest we all go and lie down for a rest, and we will gather in the kitchen at 8 pm for supper, then our guests are due at 10 pm.” She took my hand and the two of us went off to bed. Once there, we kissed and stroked each other, but within half an hour, we were asleep in each others’ arms.

It was dark when I started to wake up, and lay there is a semi-daze, aware that something was going on to me but unsure what. Then I realised that someone was playing with my cock and balls, but couldn’t work out how, so I lifted myself on my elbows and looked down the bed. There was Nhung, and in her hand, and on my cock was a black rubber cock ring. At that moment she took hold of my balls and forced them through the other ring – both rings gripped me tightly – I had never worn a cock ring, but I knew their purpose - to restrict my orgasms – and this one was certainly very tight.

Now it was in place, she climbed up the bed and kissed me gently on the lips. “Why did you do this to me?” I asked softly.

“Has Mistress not told you about tonight?” She asked.

“Only that there is a party,” I replied.

“Oh no,” she said, with a giggle, “Lien and I have a party to which you and many others are invited. We invite the people we like, we make the rules, and we decide who fucks who. Except for our special friends like you, we charge 300 Euros per person, and people in France are online in Facebook offering 3,000 Euros to try to get an invitation. This is THE Party.

Everyone has to visit a named STI Clinic in Paris within the last 48 hours who confirms the test results direct to us. Your English Clinic confirmed your clearance on Friday morning. As a result, there are no condoms available, all sex is bareback. Men cannot choose who they fuck, sodomise or are buggered by - that decision is taken by Lien and I. Women can ask Lien or I to give them a particular partner, we may, or may not, agree.

Come, darling Tom, and I will show you around.”

She took my hand and we walked out into the lounge, where we found that one wall, which I thought was panelling, had been slid back. There was a large hallway and then a wide staircase leading upstairs. All the lighting was a dim red – very erotic – the first room was full of lockers, all with keypads, where guests could undress and store their clothes and possessions. On one wall was a rack of the robes of different sizes. Also a long shelf with the chrome plugs and chains ready for insertion. From there, you walked through to a large wet room, three large showers and a huge cabinet full of towels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.