The Parties - Cover

The Parties

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - One wild party in England leads to an even wilder orgy in Paris, which leads to...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Following the party at the house of my boss, Sir Henry, and his wife (and my lover) Joanne, I had spent the rest of the weekend in bed with Sir Henry’s mistress, young Tabitha. And for the rest of that weekend, we had sex, then more sex, then even more sex – she was a total nymphomaniac and utterly insatiable. Despite my exhaustion, I awoke on Monday morning to find Tabitha riding me, bouncing frantically on my cock, squealing as she pinched her own nipples and crying out as she squirted all over me.

I finally persuaded her to take her lovely body off me and I showered and arrived in the office just after 9 o’clock. I had just turned on my computer when a new email arrived in my inbox, from Sir Henry. I opened it with apprehension – he had given me Tabitha for the weekend, but I wondered if he now regretted sharing such an amazing fuck bunny with me. But that was not what he said.

‘She is amazing, isn’t she? I suggest you give your cock a few days rest after a session like that. Joanne and I have decided to share Tabitha with you, you’ll be responsible for fucking her for at least two days every fortnight when we send her to you. Keep her cunt and arse nice stretched for us - we’re sure that you will enjoy her.

Henry.’

Sir Henry arrived in the office later in the morning, and behaved as if nothing had happened over the weekend. However, later that afternoon he passed by my desk and dropped a large envelope on my desk, marked “Tom – private – open at home”. I was intrigued, but tucked it in my briefcase.

When I got home, I poured myself a strong drink and opened the envelope. The covering letter said,

‘Enclosed are Eurostar tickets for Paris – you are on the 6 pm on Friday, returning Sunday evening. On arrival in Paris, take a taxi to 47 Avenue George V, and on arrival, take the lift to Apartment 801 on the 8th floor.

I’m sure you will have a wonderful time with Fiona and her friends – pace yourself!

Henry

The rest of the week was taken up with work and long nights of sleeping. Joanne called me on Monday evening and I panicked in case she required me to make love to her, but she just wanted to congratulate me on my performance at the party and to tell me that Fiona was her oldest and best friend (and lover) and I was to do everything she demanded of me.

Friday evening found me on the train to Paris – my first time there. Having taken the taxi from the Gare du Nord, I walked through the imposing lobby to the lifts and ascended, with some trepidation, to the 8th floor. It was not difficult to find the room, there was only one on the floor- clearly the apartments were very large.

I was just about to knock on the door when it opened - clearly someone had been waiting for me. But to my surprise (and pleasurable shock) it was not the amazing Fiona, but a tiny Vietnamese girl (she looked about 13 but was actually 15 years old, I later discovered), wearing a pair of tight white hot pants, a black leather collar – and nothing else. She was less than 5’ tall, and she bowed to me and said, “Welcome Master, we are expecting you.”

I walked forward into an enormous lounge area, the semi-naked young woman bowed to me and said, “My name in Nhung. My sister’s name is Lien. Please let me take your things.”

She took my coat and case, and placed them on a sofa, then she came back to me and started to undo my shirt. I looked surprised, but she smiled and said, “We will take a bath together and then you will be ready to fuck my Mistress.”

My shirt and shoes off, she moved quickly behind me and undid my trousers, then came back in front of me to pull them down – only somehow she had also found time to remove her hot pants, she was gorgeously naked. Her long black hair was tied up in a bun, but except for that, her body was totally smooth and hairless, with a sheen of body oil all over. In seconds my remaining clothes were piled on the sofa and I reached to pull her into my arms, but she danced out of reach, grinning.

“Come with me, Master,” she said with a laugh, “you will get to fuck all three of us this weekend, but first you must be prepared. So come with me.” Her little hand reached out and held my cock – rock hard in anticipation of the prospect of a weekend of sex with the amazing Fiona AND two Asian fuck bunnies.

She led me into the bathroom – a huge room with a massage couch, and she made me lie on it face upwards. From a side table she took a large jar of cream, and having put on plastic gloves, she started to apply it all over my body and working slowly downwards.

“What is this?” I asked nervously.

“It is depilation cream - will remove all your body hair so that you are as smooth as us. Please spread your legs.” By now she was massaging the cream onto my cock, and then smoothed it gently onto my scrotum. Once she had finished my front, I was made to kneel face down and she covered my back, paying particular to my crack and anus.

When she had finished, she left me lying on the table for a few minutes, and then came back and took my hand and led me into the shower and she washed me all over. As she was washing my erect cock, she stroked it and said, “Mistress is right, this is a very fine fellow. If you have the stamina that Mistress Joanne says you have, this will be a very exciting weekend for all of us!”

“Have you met Joanne?” I asked.

“Oh yes, she comes to Paris and Mistress Fiona, my sister and I take her to a dungeon club where she is beaten and gang fucked. She is a very dirty lady.”

I could hardly believe that my sophisticated lover could enjoy such vices, but there was no reason why Nhung should lie. By now, all the cream had been removed and my skin was absolutely smooth, and the sensation around my cock and crack was exquisite. Nhung turned off the tap and dried me gently whilst standing in the shower. She then fetched a jar of body oil which had been warming in the sink and liberally covered every inch of me, and herself, with the oil. When she had finished, she led me (by my cock) over to a couch and made me sit down. She then brought over a wet shaving kit which she put on the couch beside me.

“I am going to shave you now,” she said, “and because you have been so good, I will sit in your lap to do this.” Before I could think, she climbed into my lap, leant back and eased my smooth cock into her deliciously smooth and tight anus. “But, Master, you are to stay perfectly still, or I will not be able to shave you.”

It was the most extraordinary and sensual shave of my life. Although she insisted that I remain absolutely still, she moved around gently as she skilfully shaved me. She was extremely tight, but I closed my eyes and concentrated on relaxing into the sensation of the shaving as well as the occasional movement of her anal ring up and down my shaft.

Finally she finished, and she leant forward and rested her cheek against mine – both of us were silky smooth. “We are ready, Master. Come and meet Mistress.”

She climbed out of my lap and led me, by my smooth and erect cock, down a long corridor. As we approached a set of double doors at the end of the corridor, I could hear voices and noises, although muffled. Nhung knocked on the door and we waited. After a few seconds, the door was opened by another young girl who was the spitting image of Nhung – the only differences being that this girl was wearing a white leather collar – and a strap-on, the cock of which was considerably larger than mine.

“This is Lien, she is my twin sister,” Nhung said, and Lien bowed and said, “Welcome, Master, we are looking forward to serving you.” Nhung led me into the room, and I saw that the room was dominated by a vast four poster bed, on which was the unmistakeable body of Fiona. Only not as I had expected. She was kneeling with her arse on the edge of the bed, her cunt and anus facing towards us. She was wearing a collection of straps which tied her thighs to her upper arms so that she could not move. A large black butt plug filled her anus, and a ball gag filled her mouth.

Lien took hold of my cock from her sister and gently masturbated it. “Mistress is right, this is a fine weapon, I’m sure we will all enjoy it. We adore her and are happy to provide any sexual service she or her guests require – there is no limit. In a couple of minutes I am going to beat her with this (she held a black leather paddle in her hand), whilst Ngung sucks this fine cock, although you are not to cum. Then you and I are going to have dp with her and you will be allowed to spunk in her anus – a pleasure I understand you have yet to experience. Please climb on the bed and put your face underneath hers – and enjoy yourself.”

Still reeling from this whole surprising scenario, I did as instructed and climbed onto the bed as Lien removed the ball gag from Fiona’s mouth. I put my head under Fiona’s face and she leant down and kissed me and whispered, “I love this, darling, I hope you do too.”

But then I heard Lien call out, “Shut up, slut, no speaking!” and immediately I heard the paddle strike Fiona’s bum and she jerked with the shock of the blow. Nhung climbed on the bed beside me and said, “Kiss her, Master, and don’t worry, she loves the pain.” So saying, I felt her hand start to massage my balls as she started to lick my cock.

I had been through so many sensations that I was not sure that I could hold back from losing a load of spunk – Nhung didn’t suck my cock, she treated it like a lolly and licked it very slowly, starting at the base and slowly rising to the tip. With her fingers she gently rotated my balls in their sac, and occasionally would slide a greased finger through my anal ring.

All the while, Fiona was being seriously beaten, but was clearly enjoying the experience – her body jumped on every blow, but the moans she gave out were those of pleasure. Lien beat her slowly, and between each blow, Fiona greedily kissed me, her tongue frantically dancing in my mouth.

Nhung kept the same pace, and I was amazed at her skill, because although I seemed to be on the point of spilling my load, she held me just short of that for minute after minute. Then following a heavy blow from Lien, Fiona arched her back and screamed with pleasure and squirted all over the bed – a veritable torrent of cum.

Lien put her paddle down and moved to undo the straps which were pinning Fiona. As soon as Fiona was released, Lien climbed onto the bed on her back beside Fiona and pulled her over on top of her, and eased the prosthetic cock into Fiona’s greedy cunt. Once they had done this, Nhgung whispered to me, “Your time has come, Master, her anus awaits you!”

Nhung climbed off me and led me, by my cock as ever, round to the end of the bed so I was standing looking at Fiona’s spread cunt and anus, one filled with strap-on and the other with the butt plug. Nhung eased the latter out of Fiona who groaned with pleasure. Then Nhung lined me up with the enlarged anal ring and pushed me slowly in, saying, “Remember, you are her first sodomite for some weeks, nice and slow and make it last.”

It was a truly awesome experience, the butt plug had opened her passage wide and my cock slid all the way into her easily, although the presence of the strap-on moving slowly in her other channel was amazingly erotic. I held her hips and started to slowly rock in and out, and clearly she was in a state of near permanent orgasm, crying out incoherently and sobbing as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body, and her anus gripped me every few seconds in a vice-like grip.

I had expected to lose my load into her in a short time, but I guessed that the oral sex with Nhung on the bed had relaxed me, so I was aware that I could continue like this for minute after minute – it was extraordinary and very erotic. We had been fucking by this stage for 15 or 20 minutes, sweat was pouring off Fiona and I knew that I could continue buggering her beautiful arse for a long while yet.

Except ... At that moment, I felt the small hand of Nhung rest on my buttock and slowly a butt plug, covered in oil, was eased into my anus – not a massively large one by it certainly filled me up. And then, when it was fully inserted, she must have moved a switch on it, because it started to vibrate right into my fundament. And of course, not only did it vibrate me, but the vibration affected Fiona as well – as the girls clearly knew it would.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.