The Parties - Cover

The Parties

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - One wild party in England leads to an even wilder orgy in Paris, which leads to...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Joanne moved to the door of the Drawing Room and loudly rang a bell which was hanging there. Almost immediately some of the guests came into the room, all naked. I saw Frank walk towards Tabitha’s inviting bum – he was hugely over-weight with an enormous paunch, but swinging between his legs was a truly monstrous tool, Tabitha was going to be stretched to the limit. I was dying to watch what happened, but just then Fiona and her husband arrived to claim their prize – me.

“Looks like he is keen to fuck you, darling,” I heard Peter say.

“With the exception of you, everyone here is keen to fuck me, Peter,” she replied, acidly. “I suggest you watch this young man tonight and try and learn some lessons – Joanne tells me that he is the hottest lover she has ever had and that she has dispensed with all the rest and now only allows Sir Henry and him to fuck her. Now help me onto him and then you can go and let him suck you whilst you watch me being seriously pleasured.”

She climbed up and swung her leg over my hips, and put her feet in the stirrups which were fitted to the bench, then lowered her already dripping cunt slowly down onto my painfully excited cock. “Oh baby, this is amazing, just wait there whilst I get you right into me!” By the time her pubic mound was pressing against me, she was softly sobbing, say, “Fucking, amazing, Oh God I can’t take any more, please wait baby, I’m going to cum now!”

I was about to start fucking her when I sensed Peter moving to stand straddling my head, and his slack, and fairly small, cock hung down into my mouth. I knew immediately what Fiona’s problem was with her husband – a man who couldn’t get an erection in this pornographic environment would clearly be an utterly useless fucker. I licked and sucked him harder and harder, but no erection and certainly no ejaculation.

At the other end, Fiona was frantically rising and falling, my cock driving right to the top of her womb, and she was squealing with pleasure as she bounced furiously on top of me. She had a wonderfully tight grip to her cunt, but then suddenly the grip was released and a torrent of juice poured out of her cunt and spraying all over my cock and balls.

But she is one sexy bitch, this Fiona, she never missed a beat, and was still fucking me even as her orgasm was pulsing through her body, and the juice now pouring out of her made a squelching noise as her head went back and she rose and fell with all her energy. Luckily the pathetic Simon was adding little to the party which meant I could concentrate on Fiona’s frenzied fucking – and within two minutes she was screaming, “Now, Tom, Oh God, Oh God, yes, yes, yeeees!” and she collapsed forward onto my chest, a stream of cum pouring out of her pulsing cunt, and tears running down her face.

She reached out and pushed her useless husband away, saying, “Bugger off, Peter!” – and he did, and she instantly grabbed my face and stuck her tongue down my throat. We kissed passionately, and eventually she put her mouth beside my ear and whispered, “That was the best fuck I’ve ever had, but Joanne was right, you still haven’t cum. If I arrange it with Joanne, would you like to come to the Paris with me next weekend?”

“I can think of nothing nicer, you are one fucking hot lover!”

Just then there was a loud slap, and Fiona cried out in shock. Then I heard Joanne say, “Come on, Fiona, you’ve hogged the boy long enough, you greedy cunt, you’ve soaked the bench with your cum, time to let another cunt enjoy my lovely cocksmith!” Fiona kissed my cheek, whispered, “France with a greedy cunt!” and giggled as she climbed off me.

Now that Peter had moved away from me, I could see that Frank had removed the butt plug from Tabitha’s anus and replaced it with his cock which was pumping furiously into her, and at that moment his orgasm arrived and Tabitha screamed as he jerked frantically and his spunk squirted into her arse. No sooner had he finished cuming into her than his wife Alice pushed him away and knelt behind Tabitha, slipped three fingers into the young girl’s cunt, wanking her and sucked greedily as the mixture if Tabitha’s and her husband’s cum poured into her mouth.

I would have watched more, except at that moment I felt fingers, covered in lube, being inserted into my exposed anus, and looked down to see Simon preparing me to receive his cock. I was relieved to see that his weapon was a moderate 5 or 6 inches and not too thick, unlike his partner Geoffrey, standing beside him and masturbating himself – that monster was only a couple of inches longer but twice as thick.

“Don’t worry, darling” lisped Geoffrey, “you’re not going to miss out. We know you are a beginner with these delightful rectal pleasures, so Simon will get you nicely stretched and spunked up ready for me to take you all the way to heaven!” As soon as he had said that, I felt Simon’s cock press against my anus and then slip into me painlessly. “Oh yummy!” cried Simon, “this one is so tight, this is going to be a real highlight!” And with that he started to fuck my bum, pulling almost fully out before sliding right back into me.

Just then I looked up and saw the vast frame of Tony, the rugby player, who was standing alongside me, and holding hands with his diminutive but very beautiful wife, Jackie, who was looking flushed and nervous.

“Here he is, darling,” Tony said to his wife, “Joanne says he will be perfect for you for a first time. I know that Simon and Geoffrey are going to bugger him first, so why don’t you climb onto him 69 and make sure he is ready for you when the boys are done with him.”

I could see that she was nervous, so I reached out and slipped my hand between her legs and eased a couple of fingers into her very damp cunt – she might be nervous but her juices showed she was ready to play. “Come and play, Jackie, I’ve fancied you all evening.”

I pulled her towards me, and she climbed onto the bench and lowered her smooth pussy down onto my mouth, and leant forward and started to lick my erection. Her juices flowed copiously, and very sweet they were too, and her oral technique was amazing, she didn’t suck me, but was slowly licking me as if she was enjoying an iced lolly!

Simon was getting faster and faster and then a loud groan of pleasure was followed by him squirting up my back passage. Simon stayed in me for a couple of minutes then pulled out and said to Geoffrey, “Get in there, sweetie, he’s tight like you like but beautifully lubed up with my juices.” Jackie was getting more and more excited, her juices were flowing freely into my mouth, and at that moment Geoffrey said to her, “Put me in him, babe, but keep on sucking him.”

She reached out and steered his giant knob against my ring, but then with one great thrust he drove himself right into my bowels – I would had screamed out loud except Jackie’s delicious sex was pressed against my mouth. Geoffrey didn’t wait, and immediately started to fuck my arse, it was exquisitely painful as he stretched my anus.

Just then Jackie sat up, her dripping cunt still pouring cum, and grabbed my erection and started to frantically wank me, calling out, “Make me cum, darling, yes, yes, yeees!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.