Brother Harold and the Orphan Girl - Cover

Brother Harold and the Orphan Girl

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4: Conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Conclusion - The church was more of a way station for migrant travelers than a real parish center for the teachings of the church. Brother Harold was a good man but his weakness of the flesh sometimes caused him to fall away from the path of the true belief. The temptation was too great for him to ignore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Clergy  

Roberta woke up that morning with a strange feeling in her tummy.

She silently padded down to Brother Harold’s room to give his morning wood a wake up call with her sweet soft mouth.

He groaned in his semi sleep, and she was quite satisfied with his resulting hardness that reached almost to the back of her throat. She inhaled his male scent and felt the dribble of his pre-cum start to run slowly past her lips and drip obscenely from her pretty chin.

She already had her altar boy robes on and the long dress covered her shapely female legs with only her angelic pretty face confusing the issue of her gender.

Lately, Brother Harold had been poking around inside her feminine folds much to her consternation because she only preferred his use of her anal and oral skills in such matters. Besides, she was fearful that such treatment might result in an unplanned birth most difficult to explain due to her assumed gender.

She finished her daily assignment with mixed feelings.

Now, she had to face the ire of the head altar boy with his huge member demanding she bend over and give him his morning draining of his teenaged spunk into her rectal channel. Roberta did not mind this chore because she had become somewhat addicted to his oversized thing inside her pretty backside. It was the nicest part of her daily routine and she pretended to be a boy for the young man with her consummate acting skills in gender disguise.

The rough boy was quite skilled in defeating her sphincter and he was enthusiastically spanking her reddened ass cheeks with his probing fingers.

“Open up your pretty ass for me, boy. Give me your brown eye so I may call you a sissy and spank your sweet cheeks just like you deserve for your sins against nature.”

The tall, handsome boy had his bare arm around her neck, and he was pushing her head down almost to the floor with his muscular strength. Roberta loved every minute of her terrible disgrace because it appealed to her feminine need for impalement of such dirty magnitude. She loved being a bad girl taking it like that from the unsuspecting altar boy hiding her femininity from him to prevent his embarrassment at humping a real live girl.

She allowed her words to spill out using a deep masculine voice to emphasize her maleness.

“Ahh, right there, dearest Juanito, you got me good, big brother. Press deeper inside and make me weep tears of joy at your hardness inside me.”

The tall boy slapped her naked cheeks and told her, “Quiet, my little sparrow. Bend over lower and let me inside deeper so I can tickle your core with my hard cock. Good, now roll your hips and give me the tingle I love so much.”

Roberta sighed and shook her backside left and right taking his thing even deeper inside. It had never been this deep before and before she realized it, she was experiencing a normal feminine anal orgasm of a magnitude she had never felt before. Unable to stop herself she farted several times and then felt the flood of Juanito’s spunk fill her to the brim with his masculine juices.

Juanito’s dick flopped out of her anus and Roberta felt it bouncing on the rear of her vaginal slit. She panicked and shifted her hips to keep his dick away from her female secret.

Fortunately, the passionate boy was recovering from his explosive spending inside Roberta’s anal tract, and he was in no state of mind to notice her lack of a male appendage in the proper place.

Roberta was overjoyed that she had gotten such an anal thrill from the head altar boy’s hardness, and she hastily pushed down her altar boy gown to hide her gender as quickly as possible. One of the other altar boys who was called Mario had gotten a hasty peek at her female slit, but he kept his newfound knowledge to himself for future possible use. He was a smart boy, but had a nasty side that resembled that of a bully when it came to matters such as using a female for his own depraved needs.

Mario had two younger sisters that had already succumbed to his evil demands allowing him to use their slits for his personal needs on the sly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.