Brother Harold and the Orphan Girl - Cover

Brother Harold and the Orphan Girl

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The church was more of a way station for migrant travelers than a real parish center for the teachings of the church. Brother Harold was a good man but his weakness of the flesh sometimes caused him to fall away from the path of the true belief. The temptation was too great for him to ignore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Clergy  

Roberto the altar boy was actually Roberta, a young and confused girl about matters sexual and she had been used now by several priests, Brother Harold and the other altar boys anally and orally with the supposition that she was a he who just happened to look a bit feminine and have a high voice that sounded just like a scared girl being taken against her will.

She had even been taken from the rear by the brand new husband of an already pregnant bride at a wedding ceremony and had stifled her impulse to reveal her gender to him because he was so powerful in the taking of her anal channel with firm steady humping with his oversized cock in a way so frenzied that she almost fainted dead away at the passion it incited inside her core.

It was one thing to be a simple orphan girl with no prospects at all in finding a suitable husband and to be a willing and compliant altar boy ready to bent over for any male with a yen for anal sex and in possession of an unusually tight rear door sphincter that drove most men wild with a need for more of the same.

Roberta enjoyed her charade as Roberto and she hoped she would be able to extend her pretense as long as possible. It was obviously the best of both worlds for her to be a willing boy toy for the horny males around her. She knew they were all victims of sexual frustration and unable to score the elusive pussy from silly schoolgirls and females wanting only husbands and not cocks with carnal relations as their only goal. It seemed only fair to offer her rump for their pleasure and in return she received the tingles she wanted more than food or sleep in the middle of the night.

Roberta was certain she was destined to go to hell because all she could think about recently was the boys cocks knocking on the rear door of her heart-shaped behind and that she loved the feeling of it up deep inside her after it had broken down the door of her pretended reluctance. She went to the convent to help the elderly priest hear confessions and say the mass to dispense the Holy Eucharist to all the dedicated sisters. The nuns took the supposed altar boy down to the basement and gave him a paper bag filled with broken cookies they had gotten as a donation from the commercial factory across the street. They had a large wooden barrel filled with the broken cookies which was a donation write off rather than just throw them into the land fill to dispose of them as they were not good enough to sell.

The Mother Superior was old but not really that old as she was just going through her menopause and was subject to hot flashes.

Roberta listened to her droning on about her illness and she felt pity for the senior woman but she knew the sharp-eyed nun had the supposed altar boy in her cell for something of a carnal nature and she knew her disguise as a boy would soon be found out and she would have to go back out on the street to try and find an alternative source of income to survive.

“Come here, young man, I want to show you something.”

Roberta approached the Mother Superior gingerly because she knew the surprise was probably something she really didn’t want to know anything about if the truth be known.

“Kneel down right here next to me, little one, I want to show you how you can chase the devil away from my weakness.”

Roberta was embarrassed because the sister had lifted her long black robe and shown her that her undies were missing underneath her habit. The Mother Superior held the altar boy’s head down between her knees and slowly pushed Roberta’s close cropped head up real close and personal right on her awakened bush and told him, “Use your tongue, Son, I need to get some innocent altar boy licking to chase away the temptation from my pussy. Please do not show me your tool because that would be a grievous sin and I do not want to confess my weakness to the old priest.”

She licked the slit with a cautious enthusiasm concerned that it went against her confirmed belief that it was a far greater sin to have carnal relations with another female and a member of the clergy as well.

Roberta was surprised and her heart was beating a mile a minute as the Mother Superior held her face in her hands and she French kissed her lips telling her, “You have the lips of a young girl, my little altar boy and you taste more like a female than a male to me. Please do not take offense, I know you boys have to put up with the needs of the priests and brothers in ways that us nuns think far worse than the occasional breaking of our vows of chastity from time to time.”

Her butt was still smarting from the work-out that she had been put through by Brother Harold and she considered reporting him to the head administrative office but she knew they would just throw her out to punish her for carrying tales and unauthorized entry into the church.

Besides, she was rather fond of Brother Harold and she knew instinctively that he was addicted to heterosexual copulation and had absolutely no interest in plumbing the depths of young boy’s bottoms.

He had confided in her his history before becoming a member of the clergy and she felt a sense of sympathy for his sorrow at losing his young bride and little infant daughter to the virus that swept through his village with the evil power of a demon’s rise from hell itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.