Work Experience for Morgan - Cover

Work Experience for Morgan

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Morgan was a 17 year old final year high school student. Prue was his married 39 year old work experience sponsor for the week. They had a shared interest in gym workouts. Workouts which provided the key to Morgan seducing Prue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Size   Workplace   .

My name is Morgan, and I am a 17 year old male student in my final year of high school. My family owns a gym, hence I have had ample opportunities to develop a finely toned body, which has held me in good stead when attracting the attentions of the opposite sex.

You can gather from that comment that I’m not a virgin, having lost that status nearly a year ago courtesy of one of the slightly older female fitness instructors at the family gym. She continues to instruct me in the skills that send women wild, and the skills to seduce new partners.


Those skills had again borne fruit.

Prue, my work experience sponsor, was sitting naked on my lap in the small spa pool within the executive room of the work experience company gym.

Getting to here took me just five days of close contact with her on a daily basis, and a shared love of working out in the gym. I could have had her on the Thursday lunch time, but held off to make sure of her desperation on the Friday afternoon when we have agreed to meet for our final workout together.

Her firm rounded breasts sat high on her chest with lovely hard nipples - nipples that I had been teasing for the last few minutes - switching back and forth between them, licking, sucking and nibbling them, sending her closer and closer to a massive cum.

For her part she had her right hand wrapped around my thick long cock, gently milking it under the bubbling waters of the spa pool.

“Oh ... oh god ... so close ... so close ... suck them harder” she gasped.

“Yes ... yesssssssss!!!!!” she wailed announcing the arrival of her first cum ... of many more I hoped.

She collapsed onto my chest pressing her wonderful curvy chest into mine, but never letting go of my hard cock that was trapped between us.

She rested, whilst I remembered just how easy it had been to seduce her.


The seduction started when I first met Prue on the Monday morning when I reported for my work experience placement for the week.

I had been allocated to a small legal firm to gain some experience as a personal assistant. It was not my first choice - in fact it wasn’t on my list at all. I complained to the schools guidance officer, and was told that there was nothing that could be changed. I had just to “Suck it up”.

Prue was my sponsor for the week, and was very surprised when I turned up on the Monday morning. Prue was expecting a female, and was a little thrown by having a male arrive in her office. I told her about my chat to the school guidance officer, and his attitude.

We laughed about the situations that I had found myself in, because of the confusions about my unisex name.

“Let’s make the most of it then” she commented.


Over the course of the next five days, we laughed and joked together as we worked closely in the office. The levity was possible with all the senior managers, including her boss, on a week long junket on some tropical island.

She was easy to talk to, and very easy on the eye, made especially wonderful due to the form fitting black dress that she wore most days.

We found a common love of working out, with me joining her in the executive gym, showing her some new workout exercises. Exercises that allowed me to touch her sexy smooth body, and to pay her the compliments that she craved to hear.

Prue was very beautiful. I had learnt that she was 39 years old and married, albeit with some issues with her husband - he had lost interest in her over the last 15 years of marriage. She was ripe for the picking.

She looked amazing in her brief tight Lycra shorts and crop top.

Long dark hair that fell to the middle of her back, beautiful face, nice full rounded tits riding high on her chest, and a compact shapely ass.

We had taken the first steps towards intimacy when we shared the sauna. Nude bodies just covered by small towels tend to encourage things to happen - pleasurable things. We sat close, and it was natural that our lips would come together.

She exhibited a hunger in her kisses that had obviously built up over the course of the last 15 years of marriage. It was time to see whether she was prepared to step over the line and fuck someone who was young enough to be her son.

Upon leaving the sauna, I had suggested a nude dip in the spa pool.

I gave her no chance to reject my suggestion.

I dropped my towel to the floor, giving her a nice look at my cock before I stepped into the pool, where the water only came up to my thigh level.

“C’mon be daring and naughty” I urged her. It didn’t take much convincing - she dropped her towel, stepping into the pool with my assistance.

I got a good look at her body, noting the large fleshy pussy lips that sat just south of her neatly trimmed pubic bush.


After her initial orgasm brought on by just sustained nipple stimulation on my part, she had rested for a few minutes before she whispered “I want to suck you”.

I so wanted to feel her lips on my cock, and her tongue swirling around its head. I took the initiative.

“Let me sit on the edge” I suggested.

“Great idea” was her cheerful response as she slid off my lap, and reluctantly released my cock, albeit temporarily I suspected.

I boosted myself up into the side of the pool, dangling my feet in the pool whilst she moved back between my thighs.

“You have a very beautiful cock ... I love it’s shape, it’s thickness ... and it’s length.”

“It’s going to stretch my lips wide apart ... but I’m up for the challenge” she added with a big smile, taking my cock again in her soft hand. She milked me a little, then she placed her lips over the head, sucking just the crown.

After a couple of seconds she broke contact to say “Yummy” then she returned to sucking it, taking more of the shaft into her hot mouth. She bobbed back and forth, taking me deeper each time until she gagged when I touched on the entry to her throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.